Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus RP Auditions/chat~  (Read 161857 times)

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Crimson Moon: Angelus RP Auditions/chat~
« on: March 13, 2012, 04:53:27 PM »
CRIMSON MOON: ANGELUS

Hey and welcome to Crimson Moon: Angelus, here I will give you a brief overview of the history of the roleplay and then the current situation.
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Current situation:
After the last confrontation with the man known as Darka, the team were defeated with little effort, however they were saved by a strange light that collided with the black magic (darkness) that Darka commanded and created the "White-Flash" event. The team then woke up in Tamathy Castle, where they quickly realized that they were no longer the same as they now command elemental magic, similar to those commanded by Darka with his Black Magic. Askardi wielding Fire, Melodia and Nemmy wielding Wind, Vagus wielding Electricity and Koel wielding Earth.
Koel and Melodia now lay in the Inn.

Meanwhile, Rosalind and Sam infiltrate the treasure room in Tamathy Castle

Where Askardi is now on the upper level, heading back to his room in Tamathy Castle.

While Vagus is locked in conflict with General Krux in the visitors area.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(click to show/hide)

Okay so here is the RP character sheet and a description of it.

(click to show/hide)

Okay, so after this post. You can start posting your RP character sheet. Once you have posted your character sheet you may proceed to post in the roleplay and enter the world of Crimson Moon~

This thread may also be used to talk about the roleplay and refer any general questions regarding the roleplay, any personal issues regarding the roleplay are advised to be PM'ed to the GM (me) instead of public posting (however this is entirely your choice).
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 07:58:42 PM by Prinny » »

Offline Sir Shota

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus RP Auditions/chat~
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 08:39:24 PM »
Thank you POW POW!!!!

Name: Netalia Horologue (Nickname: Nemmy)

Class: Dual Archery - Is able to wield dual bow and arrow weapons and is very nimble with extended range, however is very fragile.

Weapon: Signature Pair of Klass Full Auto Crossbows - Nemmy's default crossbows that she has used ever since her journey has started.

Equipment: Lotor Cloak - A cloak made from dragon scales and is able to give Nemmy a turnaround in terms of attack and defense, but only for a limited time.

Magic: Wind - The power of the winged beasts is within Nemmy, giving her basic wind powers.

Quote: I'm not one to toy with, so I suggest you back off or my arrows and your body will meet the wall.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Body Build: Slim

Other Info: Nammy has been part of a hidden organization all of her life which consists of conspiracies spread around the world. Nammy's job is to rid her enemies from retrieving any plans her boss has cooked up. Other than that, she is a rebel that doesn't play by any rules, even if they were given towards her. She does as she pleases, how she does it, and has no time for lingering around with anyone else as she works alone.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 02:13:38 AM »

[/b]                                                            Koel Burnham
Class:
Earth Raver- With sword in hand, this warrior cleaves his enemies in two with his brute strength coupled with his heavy custom sword. Slow moving but hard hitting.
Weapon: Petram Breaker- Koel's custom blade, made using various metals and forged by someone dear to him. This blade is only as good as the person wielding it.
Equipment: Rusted armor- Armor that has seen its fair share of battles, each notch in the metal tells a different story. Even due to its history, its still combat worthy.
Magic: Power over the element of Earth
Quote: "My sword may be bought, but not my pride....."
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Body Build: Well built, though not exactly buff.
Other Info: Ever since his parents death Koel has been wandering the world, not knowing what he is searching for. His travels take him to many places but he always finds himself in the midst of conflict. As of late he has selling his sword to those who have the money to hire him, a sell-sword, a mercenary, call him what you will.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 05:21:59 PM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 05:43:09 AM »
(I really should have posted this sooner tbh, but I'm just gonna suspend CM until I can get at least one more participant, a roleplay for just two people would mess up the story. So yeah, hopefully we can continue soon =3)

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 03:45:20 AM »
this is amazingly well thought out! Are positions still open?

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 04:18:47 AM »
All applications will be accepted given they follow the character sheet guidelines, also it is -advised- that you read what has happened upto now given that there are only a few pages. However if you really do not wish to read them, PM me and I shall give you a brief update.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 04:22:20 AM »
All applications will be accepted given they follow the character sheet guidelines, also it is -advised- that you read what has happened upto now given that there are only a few pages. However if you really do not wish to read them, PM me and I shall give you a brief update.

ok but ill do it when im not on my psp internet XD

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 04:24:21 AM »
Thats quite alright :p
I'm actually quite glad someone finally posted, I was giving up hope lol

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 04:32:18 AM »
Thats quite alright :p
I'm actually quite glad someone finally posted, I was giving up hope lol

it takes me awhile but ido finally get to every thread

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 04:33:32 AM »
it takes me awhile but ido finally get to every thread
Nah its not that, its just that I got the feeling that the concept for this RP was so horrible that it died within a week xD (then again, there was only one applicant :/ )

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 04:48:33 AM »
people dont appreciate you genius

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2012, 04:59:03 AM »
That makes me smile, to hear such kind words =3
hopefully with your help I can revive this RP and gain more members. I do have some nice things planned for the story and its development.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2012, 05:07:52 AM »
itd be fun i think

name - Askari Ludo
Class- Aspargie Elite Guard - They weild a handmade cutlass and a secondary bow and arrow to keep intuders away from the castle.
Weapon(s) - The Cleaver - A standard cutlass razor sharp, light with a smooth cut. Good for mediumish damage
               - Aspargie's Virtue - The bow of the elite Aspargie guard, its light and flexes well. Long range but not exactly powerful
Equipement - The guards are equiped with light armor, sacrificing durability for movability, light- medium protection from physical blows
Magic- White/ Fire magic. Aspargie elite guards have a thorough understanding of the two but rarely use it due to easy exaustion of magic.
Gender- Male
Quote - "By honor I am bound to nothing but the cause."
Allignment - Chaotic Nuetral
Body Build- Lean and strong, has great endurance
Other Info - The Aspargie's castle has been overrun and everyone killed. Askari was the only survival. Having no purpose or cause, he has become a hired man in the service of who ever pays him the most. He now looks to destroy those who destroyed his castle and people.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 05:35:54 PM by NekoBot » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2012, 02:57:08 PM »
Looks good, however magic is a requirement. You don't start off with it however, it is acquired a little later but you still need it as it is vital towards the story, you needn't use it if you do not wish. But still I must insist you choose an element anyway.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2012, 04:40:30 PM »
better? :3

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 04:41:49 PM »
Errrmm its a little vague, I mean element as is fire, earth, wind. That sort of stuff. Everyone has the ability to cast white magic, but only a specific black magic can be cast :/

Offline FuyuhotaruP

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 51
    Defense: 0
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 4
  • MINE!
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 11:37:26 AM »
someone like kicked my ass here and force me to rp

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 12:48:33 PM »
someone like kicked my ass here and force me to rp
You don't have to if you really don't want to lol
But everyone is welcome to join :p

Offline FuyuhotaruP

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 51
    Defense: 0
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 4
  • MINE!
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 12:53:44 PM »
wellll
I do though
but its been awhile since i RP'ed

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 01:04:38 PM »
Thats totally fine, I mean I'm not exactly a seasoned RP'er myself. So we are all in this together, and hey, if you have any difficulties then just tell me and I'll totally help you out.
So yeah, if you want to join then just read the new intro story (since this is completely different from the old one I made, with a much easier battle system)
and remember to make sure that you read the character sheet, its different :P

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 07:09:09 PM »
Some questions and observations before I turn in a character skellington:
  • Your description of the RP doesn't actually describe much of Luneta at all. I can't get much from your description about the present day of the world. Not even from the current events section.
  • The format of that entire first post just bugs my eyes out. I'm definitely going to PM you my attempt at making the post easier to read.
  • Is Luneta home to any fantasy races or creatures, or is the life there limited to real life stuff?
  • If the answer to 2 is the latter part of the question, then can my character have abnormal features (i.e. green hair or red eyes or something)?
  • What is the current level of technology on Luneta? I want to make sure before my character has a beam sword in a world with the same tech level as medieval England, or a medieval suit of armor in a world where they have holograms and guns.
  • Can you describe the locations I can visit on Luneta? I don't want my character to step into, say, a well-known small village and RP things out as if the village was a full blown city with a castle and everything.
  • Does every person on Luneta have magic throughout their entire life, or can there be some deviations (i.e. disuse makes magic disappear, or someone not born with magic, or being unable to use it due to maybe inadvertently holding it back because they're scared)?
  • Can I have multiple characters?

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 07:46:19 PM »
Some questions and observations before I turn in a character skellington:
  • Your description of the RP doesn't actually describe much of Luneta at all. I can't get much from your description about the present day of the world. Not even from the current events section.
  • The format of that entire first post just bugs my eyes out. I'm definitely going to PM you my attempt at making the post easier to read.
  • Is Luneta home to any fantasy races or creatures, or is the life there limited to real life stuff?
  • If the answer to 2 is the latter part of the question, then can my character have abnormal features (i.e. green hair or red eyes or something)?
  • What is the current level of technology on Luneta? I want to make sure before my character has a beam sword in a world with the same tech level as medieval England, or a medieval suit of armor in a world where they have holograms and guns.
  • Can you describe the locations I can visit on Luneta? I don't want my character to step into, say, a well-known small village and RP things out as if the village was a full blown city with a castle and everything.
  • Does every person on Luneta have magic throughout their entire life, or can there be some deviations (i.e. disuse makes magic disappear, or someone not born with magic, or being unable to use it due to maybe inadvertently holding it back because they're scared)?
  • Can I have multiple characters?

My appoligizes, I have transferred this RP multiple times from multiple forums and sometimes I get lazy with the information I provide (and sometimes I think people won't read it all anyway :P)

Luneta is indeed home to various mythical creatures. However its similar to earth, its mainly populated by humans. They also share the same basic life forms such as fish, lizards and chickens. All of the things you would expect. However when it comes to the more hostile life forms you get into a more "out there" area. Such as dragons, ogres and many more. Most of the dangerous life forms I won't really reveal until you battle them, or you will hear about them in NPC conversation. So in summary it is basically like Earth, but with the added aspect of their being more hostile life along side the normal creatures you would expect.

With that you question regarding fantasy races outside of the enemies you will encounter, the answer is no. I'm afraid I would like to keep everyone playing as a human. It is the dominant life form just like Earth, and all other races or entities will either be enemies or "not of this world". HOWEVER I will accept abnormal features, such as green hair or red eyes, since it can simply be the product of genetic mutation, and not exactly a new race or breed.

The current level of technology is quite low, think of medevil england. The most technologically advanced weapon is similar to a trebuchet. And in terms of medicinal advancement its no different, however due to "white magic" there is very little need for medicine, besides the people who are not old enough to harness that power (which is roughly when you come of age, 17-18 or so. Magic is mentally controlled)
I thought I had added the location types, though I guess I must have forgotten to carry that over as well. Silly me. Well the region of Natharia (which is the one everyone is currently in) is a region comprised of mostly countrysides, farmlands and a few mountainous regions. Tamathy which is to the west of Natharia, is a more technologically advanced area and privileged area, its also where the main populace of Luneta live, its literally dotted with cities and small towns. However its soil lacks the fertility to be able to create farmyards, so naturally Natharia is depended on for most of its food sources. In regards to the landscape of Tamathy it is mostly industrialized, so apart from a few forests and dry plains, there isn't much to know.
Another region is Castar, but this is a secluded island. And its is more dominated by plant life, it has many rainforests and jungles, lagoons and things of that nature. Its inhabitance live in tribes, you could compare most of its areas to be like the Amazon.
And finally there is Panfona, which is basically a region of black mountains and snowy plains, there are very little settlements if not any at all. Its also viciously attacked by snow storms and other natural disasters, so adaptability to this place is virtually 0.
So in summary you have Natharia (countryside, farmland), Tamathy (Industrialized, many settlements. Plains and few forests), Castar (rainforests, lagoons, tribes) and Panfona (Black mountains, snowy plains, virtually no inhabitance). However please note that when I say inhabitance, I am referring to human life. Monsters and other enemy races that have adapted through evolution will be present.

This is one thing that I cannot blame on not bring it with me to the forum, I have neglected to explain Magic, despite it being the main focus of the RP. Allow me to explain, if you have read the intro story then you will know how Magic within humans came into existance. From that point on the ability to wield magic was passed on through human genetics, so magic does have some biological themes to it. It is controlled through the brain, so mental focus is needed to actually call upon the ability, due to this children below the age of 17 have a very difficult time to be able to use Magic, and most never do. However since its mentally controlled not even people over that age can wield it if they cannot focus appropriately, so its all down to mental control. But yes, everyone is born with the potential to use magic. Magic cannot disappear as it will always reside within the human genetic code, its just a matter of harnessing the ability.

I will only allow one character, I'm saying this because of the battle aspect, I don't want people making multiple characters to make battle easier for everyone or themselves. If your character dies as a result of battle however, you are free to make another one and transfer all equipment and money to said character.

I am a bit tired at the moment, so if any of that doesn't make much sense. Then PM me with direct questions and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability, or add me on msn.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 08:01:22 PM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2012, 12:07:25 AM »

Name: Melodia Enfys
Class: Thief -- This class can quickly sneak around silently and unseen. Their gentle hands are able to quickly snatch things from another person without being noticed. Their agility allows them to get to places most people can't. However, their strength is very low and they're better off outside of battle.
Weapon: A partially broken dagger with the initials Y.E. crudely carved into part of the blade.
Equipment: The normal stuff, some randomly-picked herbs, and some kind of small, thin rope.
Magic: Wind
Quote: "You told me to lead the way, and now we're lost. Told ya I have no sense of direction!"
Alignment: Neutral Good
Body Build: The body of a sprinter. Somewhat short and thin. Pale like someone who hasn't had a lot of sun.
Any other relevant information: Travels with a tiny sprite-like dragon she calls Nom (Like the o in 'oh'. Not like in 'omnomnom').

« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 01:41:43 AM by ThisIsNotInu » »

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2012, 12:13:43 AM »
A lot happened while I was gone o.O;

dont worry about rping :p im anoob and im decent at it so i hear :)

welcome new rpers

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 12:26:15 AM »
welcome new rpers