Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 140750 times)

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #1100 on: July 11, 2012, 10:43:43 PM »
Askardi exausted fires a barrage of arrows. His arrows didnt make much damage but it was damage nontheless.

With the last of his strength Askardi lunges at the devil beast driving his sword deep into a thigh

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1101 on: July 11, 2012, 10:59:10 PM »
Melodia nodded. "Yeah," She said. "When I lived with my grandma, I only got to go as far as the fence. There's so much I didn't know about..." She idly messed with Nom's hair.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #1102 on: July 12, 2012, 12:59:40 PM »
Koel uses the last of his strength to slash ferociously at the creature, not faltering for a second as his blade slashes from left to right, up and down and in every direction conceivable, watching as the liquid flames swish from out of the body in the direction of the slices.
Koel then spins in preforms a side slash across the chest of Raphnados, then followed up with uppercut slice.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raphnados weakly trudges towards Koel, its flames growing weaker and duller by the second, almost reverting it into a simple massive skeleton.
It then uses its long bony arm and whacks Koel across the chest, causing him to fall to the floor with a strong impact

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 7

Team 1

Koel: 523/700 10%

Askardi: 132/300 0% (Weakness)

Rosalind: 208/300 15%

Enemy

Raphnados: 220/1500 0% (Weakness)

Round Opinion: Askardi has entered Weakness along with Raphnados and is now only limited to one attack per turn, this could potentially make the battle harder to win, though the beast has very little health left.

Resume Conflict!

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1103 on: July 12, 2012, 04:57:16 PM »
Rosalind: Haa. . . Haa. . . .

Rosalind Dashes with all her might towards the Monster once More and Lunges her Spear Deep Inside the Beast's Chest.
Then She Slashes and pulls Out with all her bodyweight behind her.
and Her Final Attack is a Weak Swipe to its fore leg before she staggers backwards from exaustion. . . .

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1104 on: July 12, 2012, 05:12:37 PM »
Koel pants heavily with exhaustion and begins to stagger back and forth, countless burn marks adorn his body and his blade releases steam due to the heat. Sweat drips from his hair and drops silently onto the ground as he draws his blade yet again, though this time he grunts weakly as he holds the leather handle of the blade.

Koel: Dammit, I can't keep this up any longer......

Instead, Koel drops his blade to the floor with a loud clank and lifts his hand up to the creature, closes his eyes and then suddenly a sharp pillar bursts from out of the ground and impales the beast through the chest. Then Koel opens his eyes with fierce determination and causes the pillar of earth to explode inside of the beast, but then the fragments of the pillar began to float ominously. Koel then swept his hand to the side and caused all of the fragments to gash the beast along its various body parts with the sharp edges of the rocks. Watching as the rocks then darted into the wall and crumbled.

Koel:...guh......huh.....

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1105 on: July 13, 2012, 01:53:38 AM »
Askardi, exausted, weakly stabs his target

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1106 on: July 13, 2012, 05:14:18 PM »
As the final blow was stricken, Raphnados fell back limply as the flames the adorned its body slowly died out like a candle in the wind. Leaving only its pale skeleton like body which now crackled with even the slightest of movement. Raphnados then stretched its arms to the sky and parted its legs as it let out one last roar, though this last one sounded more like shouting in pain and anguish, almost saddening. As the roar echoed throughout the halls, Raphnados's body slowly began to disintegrate and fade out of existence, the spell that brought it into being had now been suppressed and broken.

THE BATTLE IS WON!

Round 9/End of Battle Results

Team 1

Koel: 523/700 0% (Weakness)

Askardi: 132/300 0% (Weakness)

Rosalind: 208/300 5%

Enemy

Raphnados: 0/1500 0% (Weakness)

-750 siats have been awarded to each combatant-

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel began to slowly breathe in deeply, then exhale as burns and bleeding wounds adorned his body, his sword simply laying on the floor while he watched Raphados completely fade away, the only trace of the beast left in existence was the damage he caused throughout the main hall. The damage was extensive, all of the guards were laying on the floor, wounded from the flames that were directed at the team. Walls were destroyed, paintings and other priceless objects were tarnished, curtains were burned to a crisp and the floor tiles were ripped out from the ground. The whole place was a complete and utter disaster area.

Koel: Well......I think that went well...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam chuckled and then gave Melodia a devilish smile

Sam: You should travel with me! I'll show you the world and all of its splendors, I'm sure you'll fall in love with me eventually, hehehe

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1107 on: July 13, 2012, 06:10:14 PM »
Rosalind: Haa Haaa. . . . . .
She slowly backs away from the rest and opens her backpack to look at the Chalice she Stole Found from the Underground.
Now. . . that the beast is Gone I Suppose I can get my Money from this~
Then she qucikly puts it back into her backpack and starts to put her spear onto it before trying to back away from the 2 fighters she Just fought with.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1108 on: July 13, 2012, 06:21:18 PM »
Koel weakly picks up his sword and then places it back in the holster underneath his arm, then he notices the young woman trying to walk away from the two of them. Koel turns around to face Rosalind and gave her a slightly displeased look.

Koel: Where do you think you're going? What was that thing and why was it after you?! I think after saving your ass....we deserve an explanation.....

Koel said as he stood with a straight back, ignoring the pain from the wounds that he had received.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1109 on: July 13, 2012, 06:34:08 PM »
Rosalind: Later Boys~ I Don't want to be in this Town For Too Long After the Trouble I got from the Treasure Room~

She Starts to Limb away slightly faster, but it was quite Forced as she was exeedingly tired out from the Battle. . .
her Goal is to escape before any of the guards spot her.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1110 on: July 13, 2012, 06:41:17 PM »
As Koel watched Rosalind limp away, before she reached the entrance he reached out his blood stained hand and closed his eyes. Soon later a wall of stone burst from out of the ground and appeared in front of Rosalind, blocking her exit. Koel then opened his eyes and gave out a sigh of relief that he didn't hurt her in the process.

Koel: Now if you don't mind.....I'd like to talk. I suggest you answer my questions quickly before the guards on the higher floors comes to investigate.....are we on the same page here?

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1111 on: July 13, 2012, 07:27:20 PM »
Rosalind: w-wh-what was That you-you Weirdo!?
Her ears and Tail are perked and she looks Like a Scared Animal.  .girl. . woman. . thing.
U. . I Get. .it. . .s. . so.  . .what you want to ask. . ?

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1112 on: July 13, 2012, 08:46:01 PM »
Koel puts down his hand and looks weakly to Rose, clearly using black magic made his kind of exhausted but he gave Rose a look as if to ensure that he was willing to do it again should she move.

Koel: I think its better that you don't know.....
Anyway....I want to know who you are, what you are doing here.....and what the hell was that thing we had to save you from? If you would be so kind.

He said in quite a weak and tired voice, though the deepness was still there.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1113 on: July 13, 2012, 09:10:36 PM »
Rosalind Scratches her ears few times before Looking slightly downwards at Koel.

Rosalind: My Name is Rosalind Leviera. .
and I am a "Treasure Hunter"
I was Simply. . .ehem . . Looking For Treasure course~
aaaand I have NO Idea What that was!
I Mean It Popped Out of Nowhere!!
Really!
I Most Certainly Had No Hand at Its Coming to Life!

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1114 on: July 13, 2012, 09:44:59 PM »
"But I'm already traveling with a group..." Melodia said. She thought for a moment. "I know, why don't you travel with us? That would be kind of the same thing, right?" She smiled.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1115 on: July 14, 2012, 03:56:12 AM »
Askardi stands around.... unsure of what to do

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1116 on: July 18, 2012, 05:04:54 PM »
Koel scratched his stubbly beard with his fingerless gloved hand, peering at Rose and trying to deduce whether she was genuine or not.

Koel: Honestly.....its more likely you are lying to me, but its no matter. If I were you, you'd better stick around with us. I think most of us are going to be wanted after the damage we just caused.....we won't get out of this place alive if we alone. I have Askardi with me, but you don't have anyone......your choice I guess.

Koel then waves his hand as he walks towards the stone wall, watching ti disintergrate, leaving nothing rubble which eventually disappeared completely, leaving only the damage on the floor where the wall bursted out from.

Koel: Come on Askardi, I think we better head back to the Inn and get some rest. We need to leave this place tomorrow.

He said as his voice echoed in the now empty hall, all the citizens and guards had evacuated during the conflict, his footsteps echoing as he walked towards the exit.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam scratched his head as he looked towards the little girl, considering her proposition. Then he removed his hand from his hair and placed it outwardly towards Melodia.

Sam: You got a deal! I need to get out of this place anyway......and the other girl is probably a goner anyhoo....

The InnKeeper knocked quietly at Vagus's door, his knocks were quite spaced apart in terms of duration, giving it a kind of uncomfortable feel to it.

InnKeeper: Uhhh.....about what just happened,....I'm flattered an all, but I have a wife and kids. Don't get me wrong, I don't discriminate against your kind.....umm....I have a few friends....if you want to partner up or something.....

The InnKeeper said in a very nervous manner, his voice shaking occasionally during mid-sentence.

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #1117 on: July 19, 2012, 05:22:54 PM »
*Nemmy suddenly wakes up in the inn*

Nemmy: GAH! ...Haa.....*looks at her clothes* Nothing unattractive.....*looks over to a nightstand* ....my bows are still here....*sniffs the air* sinuses are clear.....but....*looks around* Where am I .......*she yawns, then gets out of bed*

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #1118 on: July 19, 2012, 05:40:51 PM »
Deep sleep was already in Vagus' grasp. Blurry images of the woman appeared in his thoughts, sometimes beside him oftentimes face-to-face. It was a comfortable feeling, for reasons he didn't know. It was enough to ease his pain.

Then the woman's image began to clear. Her face was still a blur, but her body and her hair was very recognizable. He leaned to look at her face.

"Uhhh.....about what just happened,....I'm flattered an all, but I have a wife and kids. Don't get me wrong, I don't discriminate against your kind.....umm....I have a few friends....if you want to partner up or something....."

The innkeeper's image surfaced on the woman's face.

Vagus instantly woke up, his face sweating from the nightmare. The second nightmare. He knew that the innkeeper was outside and he knew what he meant. He gritted his teeth in anger as his nose flared. With that, he threw in a great (comical) rage."'P-partner up'? 'M-MY KIND'!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT, OLD MAN!? I'M NOT LIKE THAT YOU...YOU-"

He threw a wooden cup that was beside him to the door. "Bah. Forget it. Stupid old coot."

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1119 on: July 19, 2012, 07:39:56 PM »
Rosalind: I Never Lie! (thats a Lie)
But For Now I will Come with you, ONLY SO that I won't Get Thrown into Some Nasty and Moldy Dungeon!

She then Dashes after Koel while Keeping a Lookout for her own safety. . .

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1120 on: July 23, 2012, 05:07:20 AM »
Melodia frowned, looking at him in confusion. "What do you mean a goner?" She asked. "Did something happen?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1121 on: August 11, 2012, 01:55:06 AM »
Koel looked to his side as he walked out of the castles main doors, which were now unguarded due to the mass disturbance. The majority of the guards seemed to have completely disappeared, only a few street patrol guards remained as they trotted along the roads atop their horses.
Koel: Well, now that you are with us, I'm going to have to tell you to keep our little "gifts" secret. I'm not the only one who can do things like making the ground rise, my companions have similar abilities.....but I'd be better if we kept it as secret as possible.
Koel said as he walked down the empty stone laid road, making his way back to the Inn along with Rose and Askardi.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam shrugged halfheartedly

Sam: Well.....me and this girl kinda got into a bit of a sticky situation involving a rather large and deadly fire beast, no big deal really. Well.....that was until it started chasing us and attempted to harvest our souls or something like that....but yeah. I totally ran for it and left her there, hope she is okay though.

Sams tone of voice and the words that came out of his mouth slowly began to drift apart, saying some potentially disturbing things in a rather casual way.

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #1122 on: August 11, 2012, 02:56:32 AM »
Nemmy: *is waiting at the inn. Apparently, she's been very lazy up to this point, relaxing and such. But now she is in the middle of a call with her boss* Yeah? Yes....I have not found the target yet......I don't know....but I don't care either right now....

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1123 on: August 11, 2012, 08:08:57 PM »
Rosalind: *GULP* Soo. . .if I were to Speak of them i would be Impaled by Rocks Like that before. . ..?

She Can't Help but to think why and how she got to this Mess. . .but maybe there is something to be Gained by Going with these Freaks.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1124 on: August 12, 2012, 05:51:08 AM »
"If we are truely leaving do you think the castle will tend to my horse?"

Askardi was uneasy about leaving his steed at the castle.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal