Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 139842 times)

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #1150 on: August 16, 2012, 05:59:14 PM »
Sam looked blankly at Vagus as he walked away to find a room, he then looked back to the now almost closed door with Rose peeking out of the gap. Sam then spontanously smiled and started laughing, trying to seem triumphant in his endeavor.

Sam: Hah, I sure showed him!

Your knight in shining armor, m'lady~

Sam looked at the piece of trash that Vagus placed in his hand and kept smiling, though it was quite obviously a forced smile.

Sam: I heard that in some parts of the world, this is kinda like a sign of respect, yeah, that's totally it.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1151 on: August 16, 2012, 06:10:45 PM »
Rosalind Giggles slightly at Sam before starting to close the door for good.

Rosalind:You continue to live your dream.
but now, go sleep, thats what I myself will do now.

And with that, Rosalind closes the door to her room and blocks it with the chair again.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1152 on: August 16, 2012, 06:15:47 PM »
Sam simply puts the piece of trash in his satchel and then begins to walk down the 2nd floor hall way, making his way back to his room. Upon finally reaching his room he opens the door and throws himself on the bed, not bothering to close the door. Just before falling asleep, he began to daydream about Rosalind and smirked to himself.

Sam: She'll be mine, oh yes, she'll be mine~

Soon after Sam finally dozed off, snoring quite loudly as a result.

(Morning will commence as soon as all members have fallen asleep)

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #1153 on: August 17, 2012, 03:39:05 AM »
Nemmy steps out of the bathroom in her bed robes and jumps on the bed, sighing in relief as she goes to sleep.

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #1154 on: August 17, 2012, 06:59:49 PM »
Vagus closed the curtains as he walked towards his bed. The headaches he was having was quite persistent. He groaned in pain. "I guess I should take this as a sign that I should get some sleep."

Vagus tossed himself on the bed and covered himself with a sheet. Slowly, he began to loose consciousness.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1155 on: August 18, 2012, 06:27:42 PM »
As the group slept soundly in their beds, their bodies and minds in peaceful slumber for a good few hours as the morning began to be welcomed with the customary call of the rooster, the birds chirping and the sun shining its rays past the shabby curtains and brightly illuminating each of the rooms. Daytime has arrived for Tamathy and the start of a journey begins, its time to wake up.

Koel's eyes slowly opened, a yawn escaping his mouth as it is widened like a snake about to devour its pray. The brightness of day and the hustle and bustle of street light coming from outside of the window seemed all too familiar, though there is no rest for the wicked he thought to himself.

Koel: Jeez, so tired.....

He then slowly pushed himself up and rested his feet on the wooden floorboard, his head resting in his hands as he rubbed his eyes thoroughly. Finally, upon looking around the room, everything seemed more alive now. Koel then stood up and picked up his sword holster and began to walk into the 2nd floor hallway, awaiting his companions.

Koel: Guess all I can do now is wait for the others, I'll stand watch.....make sure nothing interrupts....

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1156 on: August 19, 2012, 02:47:11 PM »
Vagus' vision clears as he sat up and rubbed his eyelids. "... Morning already?" He sighed and stood from the bed and picked up a silver cup from the table, appraising, filling it with water and drinking from it, before putting it inside his black traveling cloak which was still in a hanger. With this much to sell, he can buy countless properties. A mansion. Maybe even small army of thieves for himself. He shrugged the thoughts aside. "If I had people do stuff for me, where would be the thrill be?" He grinned.

He then leaned on the wall, rubbing his temples and closing his eyes. He remembered every detail of the dream he had last night. The girl. The dungeons. The prince. He didn't know exactly why it was starting to be important to him. It just did.

He slid the cloak on his body and savored the warmth it gave and the high-pitched sounds all his stolen metals and crafts made. He wrapped his belt on his waist, with the wires and the sheathes left dangling. And then, he left his room.

He saw Koel by the hallway and waved at him. "Hey. 'Morning."

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1157 on: August 19, 2012, 09:18:43 PM »
As the morning light shines into Rosalind's room, she too wakes up slowly, feeling slightly sore from the yesterday still as she slowly stretches herself ontop of the bed. She then Yawns and starts to fix her hair and clothings before slowly smiling and taking a quick look at the Chalice again before hiding it inside her backpack and lifting it, along with her spear before opening her room door and going down the hallway.

Rosalind: so today I'm Forced to travel with those Freaks . . .

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1158 on: August 20, 2012, 05:09:44 PM »
Koel nodded to Vagus's greeting but didn't reply, whether he was deep in thought or just really tired was a subject of debate, though it could just as easily be both. Koel then looked at Vagus quickly and then returned his gaze to a wall of the hallway.

Koel: Do you intend to carry all of those silverware and chalices on the escape? I do wonder how you stay so nimble.....

He then rubbed his head slowly, his thick brown hair rising through the openings between his fingers, rubbing as if there was a pinpoint of pain in that area but not showing it through facial expression.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam suddenly jerked himself up and jumped off of the bed with strange amounts of energy

Sam: ITS MORNING! Its morning its morning its morning its morning!

He then darted out of the room and into the hallway where he began singing, though it was more like talking but with a singing spin on it.

Sam: C'mon guys its bright morning daaaaaaayyyyy, there's no need to feel so dull and graaaaaaayyyyy~

Koel: Please stop......

He then began to rub his hands into Koel's hair with a deranged smile as he continued singing

Sam: With this big lug on our team, there's no reason to fear, he'll beat the crap out of the baddies before you finish your beer. So c'mon guys its a bright morning daaaaaaaaayyy~

Koel: Vagus....please kill him....

Sam then shot towards Vagus and gave him a enthusiastic hug, then darted towards Rose's room, kicked the door open and started singing more loudly.

Sam: DON'T YOU KNOW ITS A BRIGHT MORNING DAAAAAYYYYY?~ WELL YOU SHOULD!

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1159 on: August 20, 2012, 05:26:37 PM »
Vagus' mouth dropped as he stared at Sam, who was singing so loudly, it almost made his ears bleed.
"Don't tell me you actually KNOW this guy?!" Wait... that hug... it may be more than it seemed... Vagus frantically searched for his pockets for any possible stolen items.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1160 on: August 20, 2012, 05:34:28 PM »
Koel: I wouldn't say intimately, but I've seen him before.....don't know how he came to the conclusion that he is coming with us though....

The last half of that sentence was spoken a little more loudly as if to grasp Sam's ever changing attention, with a clear look of displeasure in his face.

Sam on the other hand was smirking as he rubbed his pocket which looked a little more full, almost showing an outline of a cup, while he continued to look through Rose's door as to keep out of the two's gaze.

Sam (inner voice): I knew that would distract them, I'm getting good.....hehehe.

Sam then raised his head to the right as to only look at Koel through the corner of his eye in order to answer his question.

Sam: I shall be joining you because yall aint takin' Rosey away from me!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 05:35:59 PM by EvaKerplunk » »

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1161 on: August 20, 2012, 05:43:53 PM »
The moment Vagus realized his cloak was actually lighter, he growled in fury. "HEY! YOU!" He pulled the wire that was attached to Sam when he hugged Vagus. He was an thief like Vagus, but being thieved by someone as amateurish as him almost made him snap.

Vagus pulled his wires back, ripping off Sam's clothes and nabbing "his" stuff back and whatever Sam had. This was his most obvious stealing method, but at least it was effective. Sam's nakedness provided shock to the victim and can distract any witnesses.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 05:45:10 PM by BloodcatNS » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1162 on: August 20, 2012, 06:16:17 PM »
Now naked, Sam shrieked in terror as he was laid bare by the cloaked bandit, covering up his most special parts with his hands as he looked at Vagus nabbing all of his stuff back along with extras.

Sam: Wha...wha....okay I'm sorry guy, please just gimme back my clothes!

He looked to Koel with a desperate face

Sam: C'mon, tell em to stop....uhh.....guy.

Koel: You don't even know my name.....

Sam: Sure I do....uhhh...Jimmy? Just help me!

Koel huffed and shrugged his shoulders, honestly not that bothered by the thievery and nakedness that was going on at the present time.

Sam: Oh you are awful!

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1163 on: August 20, 2012, 06:40:12 PM »
Vagus kept on grumbling. HIM! Stolen upon! A professional thief! He already had that "Back Off" look on his face. He was really really ticked off.

Worthless. He thought as he tossed an object out of Sam's clothes. Worthless. Literally priceless. Unsellable. Hopelessly unusable... "Is there anything worth of value here?" He felt mouth of the silver goblet he acquired earlier and quickly put it in his cloak then proceeded to drop Sam's clothes on the first floor. "There we go. Much better. trash and treasures are ALL sorted properly."

Vagus proceeded to walk away.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1164 on: August 20, 2012, 08:30:52 PM »
Rosalind walks down to where the others are while rubbing her eyes.

Rosalind: Whats with all the Noise in the morning. . ?
Can't a Lady even get her beaty sleep...?

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1165 on: August 22, 2012, 10:11:32 PM »
Askardi awakes from a bed in an unfamiliar location. A strong sense of dejavu overcomes him. He groggedly gets out of bed and steps out into the hall in a haze. Down the hall he sees others.

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #1166 on: August 22, 2012, 11:01:44 PM »
Nemmy awakens on the edge of her bed, then falls off with a loud THUD.

Nemmy: WOAH!

She rubs her head, then stands up, a bit frustrated, yet she goes to change her clothes.

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1167 on: August 23, 2012, 05:57:20 PM »
Vagus followed Koel wherever he went in the inn, snagging what he can inside his cloak. After how many pockets, he looked at Koel. "So what's your plan now? We're.... fugitives..." He said in a rather soft tone. "... We can't stay here for long."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1168 on: August 23, 2012, 06:05:22 PM »
After Vagus's words, Koel peered at the rest of the group, a group of misfits from different backgrounds and all he could do was let out a deep sigh before trying to muster up the words to explain.
He folded his arms before reaching the stairs and began to stare off into the distance (even though it was indoors).

Koel: I don't have a plan.....I'm no leader, all I can think of is getting as far away from here as possible. We'll find the nearest town and discuss everything there, this place will start to get awful hostile eventually.

Koel then left the group to descend the staircase to the 1st floor.

Sam looked to Vagus as he was finishing putting his clothes back on, baffled by Koel's attitude.

Sam: One minute he is being all leader-like and the next he isn't? That guy is strange.....

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1169 on: August 23, 2012, 09:20:25 PM »
Askardi wandered around until he found Koel,n"Is everyone here and safe? You know that the Tamathy guard will hunt us down come sunset, we need to move, unless you want to rot away in the dungeon. Unless you want me to stay as I am still on good terms with tamathy."

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #1170 on: August 23, 2012, 09:39:30 PM »
Nemmy sighs and shakes her head as she gathers her thoughts.

I go to sleep for a while and the next thing is that we're fugitives? Oh jeez....

She then gets up and paces for a moment.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1171 on: August 23, 2012, 11:22:25 PM »
Rosalind sits down to wait for the others to keep on talking, as to her, they were simply freaks that were now forcing her to follow them, while thinking deeply while petting her tail slowly. Thinking about how come they seem to not mind her form of body with its ears and tail...

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #1172 on: August 24, 2012, 12:17:45 AM »
Nemmy then notices Rosalind for the first time.

Nemmy: And you are, if I may ask? *examines her ears and tail*

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1173 on: August 24, 2012, 12:50:40 AM »
Rosalind looks up, her eyes blocked by her hair like usual.

Rosalind: an Innocent bystander that was taken into this freak show by being at the wrong place..

She Continues to pet her tail slowly while looking at the weird woman.

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #1174 on: August 24, 2012, 01:02:44 AM »
Nemmy: Welcome to the party.....

In turn, her hood covers her eyes as she stares at Rosalind, some thoughts of her being roped into this adventure without warning taking notice.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal