Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 139805 times)

Offline Sir Shota

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #1200 on: September 03, 2012, 03:14:59 AM »
Nemmy stares out the window once again, sighing and lost in her thoughts.

Nemmy: This mission is a dud. Hmph. And that new girl isn't so hot either. I might as well go find something to do then.....

With that, she stands up, grabs her crossbows and conceals them, then she walks outside.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1201 on: September 03, 2012, 03:17:27 AM »
"That just leaves.... that other guy. Where is he...."

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1202 on: September 03, 2012, 06:26:49 AM »
Melodia's posture suddenly straightened and she watched the two argue, putting her hand to her ear to listen in on the conversation. After a moment, she hurried to the two of them. "Break it up, you two," the girl said, her staff pointed at them. "We don't need anyone to make a scene. Not after everything that's happened." She flipped the staff around expertly, in a manner that would never have been normal for her. "Now, both of you can come. However...we need to make it out silently. Eh...boy. You can distract them if they're coming our way. Jester, you can make sure which way they're going, and advise us where not to go. After we get out of this, one of you can find food and water, and the other can cook meals. I'll let you two choose that one." The girl flipped the staff down, into a non-threatening position, and smiled. After a moment, she walked back to Koel. "The matter is settled. Now all we need to do is gather the rest of the caravan."

Nom watched, not sure what he was looking at. He kept glancing at Koel, his look almost saying 'is that really Melodia?'

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #1203 on: September 03, 2012, 12:40:58 PM »
Vagus smiled. The little girl seemed to be really mature that moment. He wondered if she was just trying hard to be like an adult. He shook his thoughts away. "Regardless of what we do right now, I think the best course of action would be temporarily changing our wardrobe. That way, people wouldn't recognize us. So..." Vagus smiled as he bumped into a drunk man, who may or may not have been in the noble gathering in the castle. He pulled a pouch full of Siats. "... Shopping, anyone?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #1204 on: September 03, 2012, 02:22:32 PM »
Koel was rather dazed at what he saw, handling the situation between the two stooges better than he ever could. Koel looked at Nom's expressions and although he didn't fully understand, he simply returned a look through his eyes that was saying the same thing as Nom.

Sam and Jarvis on the other hand were equally stumped and decided to simply go with it, although Sam was naturally submissive, Jarvis's body language didn't say the same but yet he agreed with Melodia and pushed past Sam. Sam followed suit and ran into the guards field of vision and pretended to dramatically fall to the fall, the sort of thing you'd see at the end of an opera, though his was accompanied by a pathetic yelp of "SEAGULL MEN!".

Suffice to say that the 4 armored patrol guards that were stationed at the front of the gate were enthralled by his act of stupidity and began to take notice of him. Their attention firmly placed on his antics, Jarvis looked back at Melodia and gave her a demented look.....but then again he always looked that way.

Jarvis: I think that even though they are distracted.....it would be unwise to simply run past them, we should take this time to go into the right-hand alleyway which sits next to the city walls. There should be a ladder that will connect us to the top of the city wall that overlooks the outside. Then all we need to do is jump!

Jarvis said that while Sam in the background began thrashing around, spouting more nonsense as the guards were literally unable to handle or process the situation.

Koel looked back to Vagus and the rest

Koel: I'm afraid we don't have time for that, we need to get out of here immediately, unless you prefer the dungeons as your residence.

Jarvis then began pointing frantically at the right-hand alleyway, waving his other arm around like a maniac.

Jarvis: Quickly, quickly! Lest you wish to remain here!

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1205 on: September 03, 2012, 02:29:46 PM »
Vagus shrugged, putting the pouch in his pocket. "How unfortunate. I've have too much to offload..." Vagus grinned and jogged towards the alleyway. "... Maybe in another city, eh? Let's go!" He began to ran, his black cloak flowed through the air, ignoring the massive weight it carried.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1206 on: September 03, 2012, 02:39:27 PM »
Koel walked quickly into the alleyway as to avoid suspicion, as soon as he entered the dark and damp pathway that was closed off by both the buildings on the right and the city walls on the left.
He then jogged towards Vagus and began looking around for the ladder that Jarvis spoke of, while still listening to Sam's buffoon-talk in the background.

Koel: Where is it? Hmmm....

Koel then noticed a wooden ladder a few meters away from their current position, one that stretched all the way to the top of the city wall, which was rather huge in length, around 3 stories high. Koel seemed to be a little hesitant at the sight of it, his body language showing that he wasn't too eager on climbing it, let along even going near the ladder.

Koel: Maybe.....maybe there is another way out of here....

Suddenly a long pale nose extended across the side of Koel's face as a high pitched and silly voice resonated into his ear.

Jarvis: Are you afraid of heights?!

Koel jumped forwards and quickly turned around, his posture tightening for a few moments but then returning to his normal sluggish manner momentarily. Giving Jarvis a displeased look.

Koel: Don't do that.....

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1207 on: September 03, 2012, 07:31:30 PM »
Rosalind, with a Questioning look on her face walks into the alley as well.

Rosalind: Upwards?
That''s our way out?

does not seem too hard, but what of the way down?

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1208 on: September 03, 2012, 07:59:48 PM »
Melodia followed closely, pulling Nom up on her back as if it was nothing and holding him up with one arm. "If I can figure out how to conjure a breeze, we could all float down.." She muttered, looking around. She idly waved her staff a little, trying to test out what she could do. After a moment of nothing, she stopped. "Nevermind me, then. I am, once again, useless." The girl stuck the staff partially down the back of her shirt, between herself and Nom, and began to climb the ladder. When she got to the top, she pulled the staff out, sat Nom down, and sat down on the edge. "Who thinks we could get to that tree over there?" She gestured with her staff a little toward a tree that could probably be reached with a risky jump not everyone could successfully make.

Nom held on to Melodia, never having been so high before. He looked a bit afraid.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1209 on: September 04, 2012, 12:14:32 AM »
Afternchecking that everyone in the party left. Askardi made his way to the gates. As he walked through crowdsof people, they greeted him cheerfully as they would anyonenelse. Its amazing how much the attitude of a people can change when raced with the ownknown.

His journey through the city made no incident other then the occasional odd look at his foreign apparel, finally he approaches the city gate. Two guards stand at attention..

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1210 on: September 15, 2012, 03:53:24 PM »
After Melodia had braved the long climb up the ladder along with Nom, Koel didn't seem as determined to get out of the city as before, just the sight of the long stretching ladder made him feel sickly, the weathered wood that appeared brown and fatigue ridden in some places only added to the effect.

Koel: Well.....

Jarvis: WOULD YOU JUST GET UP ALREADY!......if its not too much trouble....

Sam latched both of his hands onto Jarvis's mouth and quickly looking around to see if anyone heard his outburst, particularly scared of any military presence. Sam then whispered.

Sam: Are you crazy?!

Jarvis began licking Sam's palms which in turn made Sam fall back and rub his hands onto his shorts, removing the saliva as quickly as possible. Jarvis replied in a casual tone

Jarvis: Jeez, you sound just like the patrons back at the castle.....and the guards....and the citizens....pretty much everybody to be honest, I wonder if there is a connection somewhere.

Sam simply looked exhausted towards Koel, to which he shrugged and began climbing the ladder. His hands shaking as they gripped the hard wooden sides, his legs trembling which in turn began shaking the ladder itself. Koel had only managed to get past the first few steps and his reaction was already hard to believe.

Sam then turned to Vagus and Rose, pointing at Koel as he did.

Sam: Okay, yall gonna need to get that punk up there. He aint doin' this himself.

Koel's trembling voice in the background could be heard as Sam faced Vagus and Koel

Koel: I...I..I'm fine, I can do this.....

Sam didn't bother to answer and continued to ignore him, as if his previous point still stood.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Askardi approached the two guards, they blocked the gate with their spears crossed in unison. Blocking the exit while accompanied their actions with a firm shout of "HALT!"

City Guard 1: I'm afraid we've been given orders not to let anyone leave or enter the city

City Guard 2: I'm afraid that is correct sir, we received the order not too long ago. The short notice has many people inconvenienced

What they said stood true, although the crowds of people that roamed the area seemed happy and carefree, there were no people entering or leaving the gates. Either they public had accepted it, or most had not noticed yet.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1211 on: September 15, 2012, 08:20:31 PM »
Rosalind: ....Are you Scared of Heights...?

Rosalind was a moments away from facepalming herself as she keeps on looking at Koel.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1212 on: September 16, 2012, 02:57:22 AM »
Koel dared not turn away from the ladder he was now scaling, so as he replied to Rosalind's comment he kept a firm sight on the ladder.

Koel: Scared? Bah! I'm just a little tired.....yeah...yeah that's right....

He said with uncertainty in his crackling voice, tilting his head backwards so he could view the top that Melodia now stood upon. He then whispered to himself.

Koel: This is childish Koel, you're a grown man.....

Koel then began to slowly trek up the wooden ladder, putting an emphasis on the slowly. As he did, Sam then turned away from the two and  headed towards the ladder. Though he waited a few seconds before attempting to climb, as Koel hadn't moved that far off the ground and he wasn't keen on having a close view of Koel's backside.

Sam: Okay then, only way is up I guess!

He then took a firm grasp of the ladder and began to pull himself up, one step at a time. He did occasionally stop and wait for Koel to move further up, when this happened Sam threw half-hearted encouragement at him.

Sam:C'mon Koel, you can do it.....just a little further, okay that was a lie its still pretty far....but that shouldn't matter!

While still on the ground, Jarvis looked at Vagus and Rose and sighed deeply. The bells on his multi-pointed jester hat jingled as his head bobbed downwards with disappointment.

Jarvis: How you all got the main roles is beyond me, such a band of misfits.....

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1213 on: September 16, 2012, 04:23:53 AM »
Askardi, speaking to the guards directly, asked, "as I am at an inconvenience, may I know why no ones allowed to leave?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1214 on: September 16, 2012, 04:29:41 AM »
The guards remained stoic and stiff in their suits of armor, replying to Askardi in a firm voice.

City Guard 1: We were not told exactly I'm afraid, only that certain individuals were not allowed to leave the city.

City Guard 2: The general told us that the order came from the Queen herself, we are not one to question her motives, no matter how much disruption it causes.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1215 on: September 16, 2012, 04:35:40 AM »
"You just said certaint people meaning that not everyone os permitted to get past. What exactly are requisitions of being barred my way?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1216 on: September 16, 2012, 04:44:27 AM »
City Guard 1: We were not given the identities of said individuals, thus we cannot know who they are. For all we know, you could be one of them.

City Guard 2: They probably didn't give us the identities of the individuals because it would be pointless anyway, hundreds of people come and go through these gates, we can't monitor them all.

City Guard 1: Indeed, it is more logical to stop the flow on both sides to make sure that those people are still within the city. If I heard correctly, a scouting party should be trying to find them right now.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1217 on: September 16, 2012, 05:28:26 AM »
"But surely if these culprits were clever enough to attract the queens attention without being found then even the scouting party might not find them. Would that be safe to say?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1218 on: September 16, 2012, 05:36:15 AM »
Guard 1: True enough, but they would have a more likely chance of being caught if they were trapped within the city. If we opened the gates then the individuals could easily slip through, they've evaded capture this long so it wouldn't be of a surprise.

Although the second guard's face could not be seen behind the heavy metal helmet, his body language showed signs of suspicion and curiosity. His body leaning closer to Askardi's and holding his spear in his right hand tightly, while keeping its head in a lock with the other guard's spear.

Guard 2:You seem persistent, what business do you have outside the gate anyway?

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1219 on: September 16, 2012, 05:44:15 AM »
"I was recently a guest of the highest standard to the queen. As a foreign diplomat,nand guardian, of the Aspargian wpeople of the Far North, I am not pleased with the hospitality of the palace. With all due respect I wish to return to my country, I wish not to stay here where a royal guest of the queen was not granted the pleasure to meet his host."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1220 on: September 16, 2012, 05:56:58 AM »
The first guard glanced at the second guard for a moment, both contemplating the disaster that may ensue if they kept someone of Askardi's stature within the confines of the city.

Guard 1: If he is who he says he is......it might be bad to keep him cooped up here.
Guard 2: But our orders!
Guard 1: Oh give over, just one person going through the gate won't change anything.
Guard 2:..grrr.....fine, but if we get demoted for this then I'll have your head on a silver platter

The guards both nodded and then turned back to Askardi, the first guard casually stepped aside....whereas the second guard hesitantly stepped aside but kept his eyes firmly locked on Askardi and his spear ever tightly in his grip.

Guard 2: Watch your back.....foreigner...

The first guard then shouted upwards to the gate-keeper who was nowhere to be seen, but after shouting the metal gate began to reel upwards, revealing the outside to Askardi and by extension the whole of Tamathy. The vast expanse of grass fields and wooded areas in the distance was a fresh change from the hustle and bustle of life in Tamathy.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1221 on: September 16, 2012, 06:02:34 AM »
"I thank you guards, a gift to you both from the Aspargian people." He waves his hand and forms two protective amulates filled with protective energy. "Stay safe then" Askardi leaves through the gate and out into the open space past Tamathy, the forest near, a si glee crude path cut through."

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1222 on: September 16, 2012, 06:42:43 AM »
Vagus covered the unprotected parts of his cloths with the black cloak, although it wasn't exactly cold. "And you're a circus all by yourself. That doesn't exactly help." Vagus said to Jarvis. The thief caressed the rough and splintered wood. It was obvious it wasn't going to support all of them at once. "There must be something here we can use to speed things up..."

Vagus sighed. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm taking the other route." He said. Vagus pulled a long steel wire from his belt and attached it to a knife. He threw it upwards, attaching itself on the top of the wall. He took a step and began to climb.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 09:54:32 AM by BloodcatNS » »

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1223 on: September 16, 2012, 04:56:27 PM »
Rosalind stared at the  Jester that she was left with, and  takes few deep breaths before she looks up again, waiting for the other two on the ladders to climb all the way up.

Rosalind: Hurry up would you...?
I'd like not to stay too long down here.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1224 on: September 16, 2012, 07:57:18 PM »
"Come on, slowpokes!" Melodia called to the others. "Get to moving. We'll never get out at this rate." She kicked her feet back and forth. "Hey, has anyone seen the Aspargian?" She frowned, looking around.

Nom watched the ladder, hoping for the chance to escape back to the ground.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal