Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 139824 times)

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #200 on: May 04, 2012, 08:47:25 PM »
Askardi guides melodia away from the conflict. "Let Koel subdue her.... Im sure its the devils magic that has stired her in such a way... I doubt she is this way normally..."

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #201 on: May 04, 2012, 09:03:41 PM »
"That's what I was told about my parents," Melodia said. "That they went crazy and attacked people until I was born. Then my grandma found them and took me away after the town guard put my parents to death." She sat and tried to calm down. "People don't deserve this kind of fate."

Offline FuyuhotaruP

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 51
    Defense: 0
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 4
  • MINE!
« Reply #202 on: May 04, 2012, 10:34:21 PM »
you know what maybe you guys are right *rea reverses her naginata so the blade part is not pointing towards sylvia*
but I'm continuing till the end
*Rea swings her weapon and hits sylvia in the sides*

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #203 on: May 04, 2012, 10:39:27 PM »
"A lot of us dont deserve what happens to us but that doesnt stop them from happening. For example, my people were murdered in a single night. Im the only one of my kind" his eyes flash red "thats enough to turn anyone crazy.... I think in her case it may be similar and her 'master' forced her into this.... we're not trying to kill her i dont think, but we are trying to wake her... do you understand?

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #204 on: May 04, 2012, 10:59:47 PM »
Darka looked towards the now severely wounded beast and a slight smirk passed his lips as his right hand started to glow, making eletrical buzzing noises. Small lines of crackling electricity jumped one part of his hand to the other constantly, he then made a fist and it glowed even more brightly, the electricity growing stronger and stronger.

Darka: Lets see how you fare against this.....

Darka then raised his hand to the dragon, then suddenly a blast of light shot from his hand, screaming towards the dragon at insane speeds. Quickly colliding with the dragon. Causing the beam of light to go straight through the dragon and come out the other end where the beam continued into the distance. The dragon then whined and fell down, the hole in its chest leaked blood rapidly, painting the mountain mostly blood red as its head rested silently on the peak, no longer moving as the light left its eyes.

Sylvia then gasped as she watched her dragon die before her eyes, the dragon then began to disperse in a red aura, the same that it was summoned with, fading into the air and out of existence. The mountain now freed of its firebreathing dominator. The dark skies receded and the blue sky returned just as quickly.
Sylvia then turned back around to face the group, her eyes showing the pain and suffering, no laughing ceased, the smile faded. She weakly fell to the ground, her staff rolling out of her hand and across the rocky ground. She remained conscious but her body became limp and inactive.

Koel: Its over.....

The battle is won!

Koel: 500/500 59% 500 Siats awarded

Rea: 179/200 78%  500 Siats awarded

Melodia 189/200 91% 500 Siats awarded

Askardi 150/300 43%  500 Siats awarded

Nemmy 266/300 80% 500 Siats awarded

Darka 9998/9999 96% N/A

____________________________________________________________________________________

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #205 on: May 04, 2012, 11:04:08 PM »
Askardi rushes to the girls side, hoping shes alive.... "there must be something we can do...."

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #206 on: May 04, 2012, 11:05:07 PM »
Nemmy: Gotcha. *twirls her crossbows, then slides them back inside her sleeves, then walks over to Sylvia as well* ......Hmm....

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #207 on: May 04, 2012, 11:15:04 PM »
"we could save her still no?"
Askardi removes the arrow in her ankle and leg he shot and treats the wound.
"something..,.."
Askardi is clearly upset afraid to hear the answer to confirm his fears.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #208 on: May 04, 2012, 11:17:20 PM »
Sylvia looks upto both Nemmy and Askardi, weakly trying to raise her hand, but ultimately failing as her hand drops back to the ground. Her eyes barely open and her voice now weak from overexertion.

Summoner Sylvia:........why......why aren't you dead yet?.....why?....

Her eyes begin to waver as a single tear is shed, dripping down her cheek and onto the scorched ground. Her voice begins to tremble, unable to understand the current events. Her head tilting back and her eyes now gazing at the sky.

Summoner Sylvia:.....I.....I don't understand.....you have to die.....why didn't you? I thought I....did good.....didn't I master?

Koel is seen in the background, maintaining his distance while he folds his arms. His sword stuck into the ground next to him.
Koel: The magic corruption seems to have permanently damaged her brain......I don't think she will ever be normal again. She cast a spell that she clearly wasn't ready for....
There isn't anything we can do....

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #209 on: May 04, 2012, 11:33:23 PM »
"Damnit!" Askardi pounds his fist on the ground before getting up.
"Am I so... worthless!?
Askardi doesnt explain what he means, his demeaner changed, instead he walks past everyone in stony silence dissapearing amung the two carts.

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #210 on: May 04, 2012, 11:34:55 PM »
Nemmy: *sighs, then wipes Sylvia's tears away*.........*she covers her face with her hood as usual to hide her true emotion*

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #211 on: May 04, 2012, 11:46:55 PM »
Askardi approaches his hors in stoney silence. He hugs her tightly before sitting under a nearby tree alone

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #212 on: May 04, 2012, 11:50:45 PM »
Darka turns around from the view of the now empty mountain and pushes past Nemmy to get to Sylvia. A cold expression fills his face as he looks to her with his dead, red eyes.
Sylvia: .....whats happening?.....am....I...

Darka: dead?....no, but you soon will be
Darka then bent down and gripped Sylvia by her neck, lifting her into the air, to the point Darka was looking upto her. Sylvia legs began to shake and kick, trying to gasp for air. Her body flailing about, tears dripping from her eyes, almost as if she still had a shred of humanity left within her. But Darka refused to stop and began to tighten his grip.

Sylvia: Nooo...oo....uauaurggg.....

Walter dashed past Askardi, trying to run towards Sylvia but Koel then gripped his sword from the ground and blocked Walter's path. Though uncertainty flooded Koel's eyes.
Koel: We can't do anything......just....just don't
Walter: But she's still alive, he's murdering her!

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #213 on: May 04, 2012, 11:57:19 PM »
Melodia walked up to Darka. "Stop this! It's not her fault!" She said, kicking at the man and pulling at his arms in an attempt to stop him.

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #214 on: May 05, 2012, 12:02:14 AM »
Nemmy: Woah! *she goes over, keeping her distance, but still stern* Maybe....just maybe! We might.....find something.....anything! Melodia's right...

Offline FuyuhotaruP

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • MINE!
« Reply #215 on: May 05, 2012, 12:04:42 AM »
*Rea just stands there and shed a tear in silence*

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #216 on: May 05, 2012, 12:05:55 AM »
Darka peered at Melodia while still holding Sylvia in his arms
Darka: If I were you....I wouldn't stand in my way
he then raised his hand towards Melodia, his hand began to be engulfed in a strange dark aura, the darkness swirling and wrapping around his hand, the sound of screaming and whaling could be heard as the energy built in mass around his arm. Then suddenly all of the dark energy traveled from his arm, to his hand and then expelled out in a small wave of dark energy that flung Melodia into the wall of a cart, missing Nemmy by inches, making a body sized dent in the wooden wall of the cart.

Darka: Just be thankful I didn't concentrate enough to kill you....little girl

He then turned back to Sylvia , completely ignoring Nemmy's words. But instead of resuming the strangling he outstretched the hand he was using to hold Sylvia to the side, and turned back around to face Nemmy and the rest of them. Smirking slightly as he did. Sylvia now being dangled from the side of him.

Darka: If you really want to save her.....then come and get her, I dare you.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #217 on: May 05, 2012, 12:11:09 AM »
Melodia got up, unphased by the sudden dark wave of energy. It was as if she made herself fling back that hard on purpose. She ran up to Darka, unsheathing her knife and attempting to stab him in the process. "LET! HER! GO!" She yelled, each word ringing with each movement of her knife.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #218 on: May 05, 2012, 12:18:25 AM »
Darka's face suddenly turned expressionless by Melodia's actions, the hand he used to grip Sylvia began to glow a bright red, the light shining in Sylvia's face, almost blinding.
Darka: You have tried my patience, I no longer have time for your childish games.....

Sylvia: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Then suddenly, in less than a second, a burst of concentrated energy blasted from out of Darka's hand, completely obliterating Sylvia's entire body, then seconds later the beam disipated and seemingly retracted back into Darka's hand. Nothing of Sylvia remained, not even ash. Everything that every defined her physical existence had been erased in a matter of seconds.
Darka then looked to Melodia as he dropped his now empty hand to his side, staring her down with his red eyes.

Darka: What now? Do you intend to kill me with that shoddy knife of yours? I welcome you to try....

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #219 on: May 05, 2012, 12:20:19 AM »
Nemmy: Sylvia! *pulls Melodia back and contains her in her arms, holding her back* We can't just attack him head on....he's crazy strong.....

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #220 on: May 05, 2012, 12:24:00 AM »
Walter dropped to his knees as he saw the girl obliterated in the blink of an eye. Tears almost filling his eyes, but dragged his rusted helmet down across his face to hide it. Koel refused to turn around to see the sight he already knew was there, only hearing the screams and the blinding and chilling noise of the blast, he simply weakly dropped his sword to the ground and dropped his head down to Walter, his voice trembling all the while.

Koel: Stay strong....Walter....stay strong...

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #221 on: May 05, 2012, 12:31:51 AM »
Melodia stopped, looking so scary even a rock would've cried. Nom attempted to calm her down, but she actually pushed the little dragon away. The girl pulled herself out of Nemmy's arms and began to walk back toward Darka. "A human would not kill another human." She said. "Monsters who threaten humans must die." The girl took on a posture that was not her own...it was as if she were posessed. "I must not let such monsters live." Before she could do anything, however, Nom tied her legs up with something that had been in her pouch and began to drag her away. "Let me go!" She yelled. Once they were far enough away, Nom began to slap Melodia in the face with his tail. "Stop it!" She cried, appearing to start returning to normal as she flailed back and forth until she fell over and Nom had to untie her legs. "What was that for?! And how did I get over here?" The girl looked around, legitimately confused.

Offline FuyuhotaruP

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • MINE!
« Reply #222 on: May 05, 2012, 12:37:59 AM »
I'm glad you're back to normal
the cloaked mister saved us and from what I understand Sylvia was beyond salvation

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #223 on: May 05, 2012, 12:41:04 AM »
Askardi heard everything but could do nothing, Darka reminded him to much of his peoples murders to do anything. He also reasoned it impossible but he could not stop the thought. Flustered angry and confused Askardi sat there, head firmly planted on his hand.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #224 on: May 05, 2012, 12:44:23 AM »
Darka seemingly un-amused by Melodia's antics, began to walk towards the private cart where the General stood blankly out to what had happened. The soldiers backed away in fear as Darka approached the cart, maintaining a good distance from him, some even shoving themselves backwards even if there was someone behind them.
Darka then made it to the cart and jumped in, sitting down as the General stood outside, staring blankly.

TMU General: Darka....I.....

Darka: Is there a problem?

TMU General: No its just.....did you have to?

Darka: She was weak, she no longer deserved to live.....if anything, killing her was an act of mercy. I don't normally preform such silly notions. Count yourself lucky.

The general simply slumped back into the cart's exterior and sat down on the bench, completely silent. Even though he had seen death countless times, he was legitimately shocked by what he had saw.

The soldiers around the carts began to chatter amongst themselves, most of which couldn't be heard but some phrases could be made out.

Soldiers: what was that? That thing that he used. I've never seen anything like it. Was it magic? No stupid, magic doesn't have those properties. But it sure looked like it. Whatever it was, it was scary as hell.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel picked his head back up and looked to Melodia who was now lying on the floor, noticing that Darka had left. He then walked slowly over to Melodia and crouched down and helped untying her legs.

Koel: How did this happen, are you okay?

He said with bloodshot eyes, though he tried his best not to look Melodia in the eyes and focus on the thing that bound Melodia's legs together.

Walter slowly picked himself up and walked over to Askardi, he said nothing, though nothing needed to be said to describe the feelings. Walter then dropped his helmet onto the floor infront of him, showing his scruffy brown hair that now covered his tear filled eyes.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 12:46:21 AM by Mr.PowPow » »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal