Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 139802 times)

Offline Sir Shota

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #225 on: May 05, 2012, 12:48:42 AM »
Nemmy: *looks over to Walter* .....*her hood shows no emotion as always as she goes back inside the cart....waiting.....thinking.....* What kind of insane mission did the boss send me on?! Ugh....after this, I am out of here....

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #226 on: May 05, 2012, 12:58:31 AM »
Askardi heard the helmet fall. Without looking up he said

"So worthless.... I could not save my king... my people.... my race... I thought I could.. save her..."
He then looks into walters eyes with a mix of anguish and hatred.

"I couldnt... nothing, worthless!"

He punches the ground brusing his fist.

"nothing... "

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #227 on: May 05, 2012, 01:04:38 AM »
Hearing Askardi's anguish in his voice, Walter looked into his eyes and rested his hand on Askardi's back, almost reaching out for a hug.
Walter: There was nothing we could do....she plunged herself into that situation.....however I don't agree with how that guy....handled the situation
Walters voice clearly broken as he tried to speak to Askardi
Walter: You're not worthless, you didn't even know her....yet you tried to help her. If anything you showed her that there is still some good left in the world....before she died. She may not have been able to show it, but I think....deep down thats what she wanted say.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #228 on: May 05, 2012, 01:06:01 AM »
"Nom tied me up, I guess...." Melodia replied. "I can't remember when or why..." She shrugged a little and put the little rope-type thing back in one of her pouches when it was off of her legs. "Hey...when we get into town, can I learn that magic that guy used? The fiery one?" She sounded as if she needed a good subject change to get the current events off of her mind. Nom fluttered up and clung to Melodia like a scared child clings to its mother. She sniffled a little and hugged the little dragon tight.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #229 on: May 05, 2012, 01:13:49 AM »
After hearing Melodia words Koel was genuinely lost for words for a moment, then he looked at her and tried to answer.
Koel: That magic....no not magic....that thing...honestly I've never seen anything like it before, magic shouldn't allow you to control the planets elements like that.....
He then turned to the cart where Darka now resided and gave it a cold look
Koel: I think there is definitely something strange about him.....not human at all....
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 01:14:53 AM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #230 on: May 05, 2012, 01:16:41 AM »
"I.... know..." His eyes flash red, "Im not my own man..." he didnt realize he had said that until too late, and so changes subject.
"You are... a good... friend Walter." He smiles but it falters, "what now? what next? I know we could have saved her..."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #231 on: May 05, 2012, 01:20:34 AM »
Walter slowly stood up and looked down to Askardi, holding out his hand to him.
Walter: We should probably get back in the cart, I think we will be moving out soon. It's better we get this whole thing over and done with....I've decided to leave the TMU after this, no way I can handle any more....any more death. Whether it be monster or human, it doesn't matter....death isn't something to be celebrated nor to be happy with...

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #232 on: May 05, 2012, 01:25:56 AM »
"No......its not."

He takes Walters hand.

"Im not going to ride my horse this time, do you?

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #233 on: May 05, 2012, 01:28:59 AM »
Melodia nodded, standing up. "A..also...during the battle.." She said. "I don't know if it's worth mentioning, or if I should even mention it... But my knife glowed. Not long after I tried summoning." She put Nom on her head as she spoke.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #234 on: May 05, 2012, 01:37:44 AM »
Koel stood up as Melodia did, folding his arms and thinking deeply. Trying to figure out an answer to Melodia's question.

Koel:.....hmmmm, is your knife made out of any special substance? It possible your knife reacted to the magical energy you produced, even though it wasn't much....
If thats the case, then that knife could be worth quite a pretty penny, not many metals react to magic at all......though it could just be coincidence

He then walked over to his blade and picked it up, sheathing it into his holster under his arm, then turning back to Melodia

Koel: We should probably return to the cart, I bet they will be moving soon.....we can talk more in there....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Walter picked his helmet off the ground and placed it back on his head, tucking his hair back inside, only a few strands of hair poked out of the rusted helmet.

Walter: No thats fine, I'm actually kind of afraid of horses.....bad incident at the farm, long story short, I wish I had the helmet back then....would have came in handy haha.

Walter began to smile again, even though it seemed slightly forced, a part of it looked genuine.

Walter: C'mon big guy, lets get going

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #235 on: May 05, 2012, 01:51:19 AM »
Melodia began walking back to the cart when Nom stopped her. "What is it?" She turned to the little dragon and looked. "A...scrap of cloth?" She took it and examined it. After a moment, she ran up to Walter and Askardi, then held the scrap of cloth for them to see. "Nom found a scrap of cloth from that girl's clothes that must have been ripped or cut off during the battle... Would you like to help me find something to mark a grave with? I think it would be a good idea to at least give a burial for her through the...last trace of her existence..."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #236 on: May 05, 2012, 02:05:07 AM »
Koel nodded and walked away from cart and began searching the area. He then noticed in the corner of his eye a glimmer, a faint light shone in his eye, Koel turned around and looked in the direction of the faint light and noticed that the staff that Sylvia wielded was wedged underneath the private cart's front wheel. Koel bent down and pulled it out, examining it afterwards. The long blue shaft, the two angel wing symbols that spread out on either side of the tip. And the red gemstone in the middle of the two wings.

Koel: She must have dropped it when she was grabbed by that guy....I honestly didn't notice it. I guess I was too wrapped up in avoiding watching it.

Koel then handed Melodia the staff carefully, holding it with both hands, one on the far end of the shaft and the other resting underneath the gemstone.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #237 on: May 05, 2012, 02:19:57 AM »
Melodia took the staff. "This is perfect..." She looked around and picked the perfect spot, then quickly buried the scrap of cloth and marked it with Sylvia's staff. She didn't know any prayers, so she pulled a flower from the ground as delicately as she could...then replanted it in front of the staff. She had that childlike look on her fact that showed she only had a small understanding of what she was even doing. When she was finished, she walked back to the small group. "I don't know much about this stuff...but my grandma says that if you plant a flower on a grave instead of putting a cut one there, your sentiments will last forever instead of two days." She smiled a little.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #238 on: May 05, 2012, 02:31:19 AM »
Koel looked at the staff that now stood firmly in the ground, with the angel wings looking up to the sky, he smiled, thinking that it was fitting.
Koel: I've never seen a grave made like that before, but its touching......

I hope I can be buried like that one day.

He then put his arm around Melodia, holding her shoulder softly like a big brother would and gave her a slight hug. But drawing away quickly and continuing his walk back to the cart.
Koel: You coming?

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #239 on: May 05, 2012, 02:41:06 AM »
Askardi stopped at the grave and said a few words in his foreign tounge he than put his hand gently on the flower. When it came away the flower retained a soft glow, even after he left, looking physicly drained now, it held its glow.
(his prayer was thus)
¤"come... Yefver, grant her eternal rest. Let her presance forever known in your forever warm glow"¤

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #240 on: May 05, 2012, 03:10:41 AM »
Nemmy: *hops out of the cart, then heads to the grave* Somehow I feel as if....you weren't like this before....even though I don't know you that well....I feel as if your past was different...*she walks back*

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #241 on: May 05, 2012, 04:13:39 AM »
Askardi gets into the cart with walter. Its quiet in the cart.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #242 on: May 05, 2012, 04:44:54 AM »
Melodia gets into the cart. She sits in silence for a moment before looking to her comrades.  "Anyone here want to try identifying what my knife is made of?" She asked, taking out her knife.

In the meantime, Nom plays with Melodia's hair.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #243 on: May 05, 2012, 04:52:22 AM »
the metals of my people dont excist in this realm. but, perhaps it ademonium?

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #244 on: May 05, 2012, 04:58:22 AM »
"Does that glow when you try doing magic?" Melodia asked.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #245 on: May 05, 2012, 05:33:46 AM »
my peple rarely use magic but it is possible...

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #246 on: May 05, 2012, 06:51:20 AM »
Melodia nodded and looks to thw others. "Does anyone else have any ideas? Just in case." she said.

Offline FuyuhotaruP

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 51
    Defense: 0
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 4
  • MINE!
« Reply #247 on: May 05, 2012, 09:12:57 AM »
I  know nothing about metals says Rea as she hops into the cart

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #248 on: May 05, 2012, 11:58:25 AM »
(I wont be around all day so dont wait for me)

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #249 on: May 06, 2012, 12:38:12 AM »
Koel takes a high step into the cart wheres Walter makes an enthusiastic jump, which somewhat rattles the cart slightly. They both sit down on opposite sides to the cart as eachother, Koel sitting next to Melodia whereas Walter sits next to Askardi.
Not long after the carts began to shake with movements, signifying the continuation of the journey, as this happens Koel lets out a deep sigh, taking off the sword holster and dropping onto the side of the bench next to him.
Koel: I hope this time its smooth sailing, I can't deal with any more incidents. I'm starting to get the feeling that someone doesn't want the TMU to reach the grasslands
Walter shrugs at Koel's pondering and looks to Melodia who is holding her knife out to Askardi.
Walter: Hmmmm, that knife does seem like its made of something a little different from the average metal. I spent some time in the local Rauhl mineshafts, never seen anything like it. Unless its from a metal native to a different region.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile the General and Darka side facing eachother, silent, the only movement of their bodies coming from the slight shakes of the cart. Until the General breaks the silence with a question.

TMU General: So, are you going to tell me your little party trick?

Darka: .....excuse me?

TMU General: It's obvious you have abilities that nobody else seems to have, no record of anyone else being able to conjure flames or to produce electricity at will. It's not our god given magic either. So what is it?

Darka: like you would understand.....

TMU General: humor me!

Darka: Oh? It seems like you have gotten confident around me all of a sudden......thats good. However push me any further and you may just end up with your own little make shift grave.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal