Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 141446 times)

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #500 on: May 31, 2012, 02:31:40 AM »
Cerbit Brim brushes himself off queitly. "hehe..." he looks up sharply at Koel with rigor then dissapears. The surroundings become silent... as if the sound was drowned out. Suddenly a whisper from the left. "Deathshtick" A blow comes and hits Koel like a plow, knocking him vilently to the ground. A chunk of meat is now missing, meat residue everywhere. He then strikes the downed man with the meatclub repeatedly. Meat smears over Koels face. (the goblins main asset is speed)

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #501 on: May 31, 2012, 02:56:28 AM »
Round 1 Results

Team A
Koel 472/500 77%

Enemy Team
Cerbit Brim 351/400 86%

Round Opinion: Koel and the Goblin seem to be relatively similar in terms of strength, Koel having the upperhand of having higher health values have made it more in his favor.

Resume Conflict~

Koel picks himself off the ground and wipes off the smeared meat on his face, flicking it on to the ground in disgust.
Koel: Seems like your pretty fast for something so small and fat!
He then spins and preforms a vertical slash on the Goblin, knocking it to the ground. Then afterwards when he spins back to the right direction, Koel dashes towards the Goblin, jumps into the air and crashes down with the blunt side of his blade onto it. After drawing his sword back, Koel quickly kicks the Goblin weakly while it was on the ground.
Koel: Damn you, pffft....

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #502 on: May 31, 2012, 03:08:01 AM »
Brim jumps up and body slams Koel.

He quickly runs behind him before he can recover, kicking out his legs.

As Koel is done Brim performs another belly flop but uses the momentum to bury the meatstick into Koels chest

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #503 on: May 31, 2012, 03:18:42 AM »
"We could try getting a big heavy box and hold it open with a stick tied to some string," Melodia said. "Then we put some food in the box and hide somewhere and when the winged guy comes to get it, we pull the string and close the box down on him. Then just in case, we go sit on the box." She took a bite of the bread. It wasn't as tasty as her grandmother's meals, but it would do. The girl sat by the fire and began to clear out her pockets by its light to organize her things. She accidentally caught some of the 'herbs' from her pouch on fire and jumped. "Woah!" She exclaimed. The 'herb' - which wasn't really a herb, but more of a weed that looked like an herb to the untrained eye - had a strange, green flame to it and there was quite a lot of smoke for such a small fire. "These herbs must be great!"

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #504 on: May 31, 2012, 03:29:08 AM »
Askardi sits silently reading the book of demons given to him by the Count

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #505 on: May 31, 2012, 03:35:16 AM »
Round 2 Results

Team A
Koel 429/500 51%

Enemy Team
Cerbit Brim 298/400 61%

Round Opinion: Cerbit is losing health fast, however as Koel deals more intense damage he is also losing more Stamina. If Koel were to lose his Stamina before defeat the Goblin, then it could spell disaster.

Resume Conflict~

Koel rolls away from the Goblin, stabbing his sword into the ground and using it to pick himself back up again. He grips his chest in pain, though trying not to show it in his face.
Koel: Tcch....this one packs a punch, I wish I wasn't fighting alone....damn
Koel then leaves the sword in the ground and dashes towards the Goblin with all his might, then then stops before reaching him, grabs its arm and lobs it towards the sword, as the Goblin bounces back off the sword Koel runs towards it and kicks it back into the sword. As the Goblin lays next to it, Koel jumps over him and lands on the other side, picking up the sword and slashing the back of the Goblin.
Koel: Take that, you ugly mug creature!

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #506 on: May 31, 2012, 03:49:35 AM »
Cerbit takes a moment to ready himself. He then walks up to Koel and smiles. Suddenly the sword switched hands! Brim stabs the ground pinning Koels boot with it.

He then takes 3 massive homerun swings at Koel. A big peice of meat and flies over to walter.

_________×_________×_______

Askardi: "Melodia, we're not allowed to harm the creature remember? What if we do? Then what?"

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #507 on: May 31, 2012, 05:00:05 AM »
The man wakes up, disoriented that he was able to sleep whilst sitting on a horse. "... Odd." He gets off the steed and approaches Askardi. " So... I've noticed that we've arrived here in our destination." The man stays silent for quite some time before speaking again. "Where exactly IS 'here'?"

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #508 on: May 31, 2012, 07:32:01 AM »
Melodia frowned. "Really?" She asked. "You guys didn't tell me that..." The girl pulled Nom off of her head and placed the little dragon in her lap gently, trying not to wake him. She thought for a minute. "What if we get a big net and put food on it and wait for the thing to get on it, then we tangle 'im up in it?" She looked to the newcomer. "We're in the big fieldy place," she said, looking sure that she was wrong about that.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #509 on: May 31, 2012, 01:30:57 PM »
"Yeah, we're here to find a winged creature.... I wonder where the other members are. That might work Melodia, but where would the meat come from?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #510 on: May 31, 2012, 03:48:53 PM »
Round 2 Results

Team A
Koel 399/500 30%

Enemy Team
Cerbit Brim 239/400 46%

Round Opinion: No new opinion is available~

Resume Conflict~

As the meat flies over to Walter he picks it up with a devilish look in his eye, then begins to slowly trudge away.
Walter: Uhhh....something came up Koel, I should probably get going now.
Koel: Wait what?!
Walter: Yeah, sorry bout that. Toodleoo, hope everything goes well!
Koel simply shrugs with a disappointed look in his eyes, then began to glare at the Goblin. He used the blunt side of his blade to slam the Goblin to the ground, then he followed up with a full force drop kick as the Goblin attempted to get back up. Finally Koel picked himself up and slashed the Goblin across the chest, then rolled backwards to a safe distance.
Koel: Why won't you just die?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Recruits look to the new person and one of them chuckles softly

Recruit #1: It seems like yall have a tendancy to be bringing new faces to this group eh. You planning on taking over this Merc unit? Haha.

Then another recruit looks to Melodia with her previous statement

Recruit #2: As far as I know, the winged being is meant to at least human sized. I don't think we even have a net that big......infact I don't think the General ever told us how we would be securing it.....strange

Recruit #1: Does he expect us to use Magic or something? I mean I don't even know how to use binding spells.....

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #511 on: May 31, 2012, 05:29:46 PM »
The man shrugs at the recruit. "I'm only tagging along until I feel like leaving. So far, I'm finding this company quite interesting. "

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #512 on: May 31, 2012, 05:49:25 PM »
"Even if ye 'eat me now, I'll always come'ack."

Cerbit takes a bite of his meat stick and immeadiately becomes more feirce. He dissapears.

Koel is smack up high, then he's smacked down hard, then smacked from side to side as if he were a twig.
(He's really fast right now)

Cerbit appears on the ground in front of Koel before he hits the ground. He then makes a powerswing hitting Koel across the feild. Brim isn't tired, but seems to be getting bored...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I dont know.... maytbe.... where's walter and the guys?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #513 on: May 31, 2012, 06:03:52 PM »
Round 4 Results

Team A
Koel 358/500 0% (Weakness)

Enemy Team
Cerbit Brim 177/400 26%

Round Opinion: Cerbit is nearly defeated, however Koel has entered a state of weakness. Now Koel will take double damage from every attack.

Resume Conflict~

Koel weakly limps back onto his feet and draws his sword to the side, gripping his chest and looking at the Goblin with hazy eyes.
Koel: Tchh....don't know....how long I can...hold this...
He then weakly slashes his sword in a horizontal manner, then follows up with a vertical slash, then finishes by weakly kicking the Goblin away from him. Koel limps backwards to try to maintain a distance from the creature.
Koel: This Goblin seems a faster than the others.....never seen anything like this before...., this needs to end quickly

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the others stand beside the campfire, Walter comes running manically towards the camp, holding a reasonably sized piece of meat in his hand. His mouth covered in the meat juices and small scraps of hanging meat skin.
Walter: Hey guys! Long time no see!
Upon arriving next to the ground he looks to Askardi and Melodia, but upon reaching the unknown man accompanying them he looks oddly to him.
Walter: Who's this guy? And why does he smell so bad? or is that me? I don't know anymore, its been so long since I had a bath

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #514 on: May 31, 2012, 06:08:29 PM »
The man sits down. "Eh. It's probably you." In an instant, he snatches the meat from Walter's hands. " .... " He looks at Walter and back at the meat. ".... It's edible enough, I guess." The man rips a piece of the meat and swallows it in whole. He tosses the other piece back into Walter's hands.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #515 on: May 31, 2012, 06:11:33 PM »
Walter looks to Askardi almost as if he is welling up with tears, a shocked look on his face as he looks to the smaller piece he has now resting in his hands.
Walter: Did you....DID YOU SEE THAT ASKI?
This joker just took my food, he just took my food...MY FOOD!

Walter looks to the man with a cold stare
Walter: You're just lucky you look homeless, otherwise I'd lay the smackdown on you!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 06:15:06 PM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #516 on: May 31, 2012, 06:18:50 PM »
The man pats Walter on the back. "Well then, you just look as terrible as I am." The man laughs a bit.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #517 on: May 31, 2012, 06:20:08 PM »
"Ha, ye be weak eh? Try to take meh meat....."

Cerbit now completely bored with Koel just walks up to him and kicks him square in the chest and forces whats left of the meatstick into Koels mouth.
He pulls Koel close and snarls, "Next time, ye, be challege, eh?" He throws Koel to the ground and walks away.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"wheres Koel Walter?

"And would you two stop? We're here for a reason, not to fight, I need Koel to explain things to him."
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 06:21:40 PM by NekoBot » »

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #518 on: May 31, 2012, 06:24:51 PM »
"Fine, fine...." The man raises his hands up. "I won't do it again... for now."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #519 on: May 31, 2012, 06:33:57 PM »
End of battle results

Team A
Koel 358/500 0% (Weakness)

Enemy Team
Cerbit Brim 177/400 26%

Mission Objective complete~

200 Siats awarded

Koel takes the stick of meat out of his mouth and throws it to the side of him as he pants in pain on the floor, laying on his back he looks to the sky and coughs. Gazing at the full moon in the sky.
Koel: ....This is.....ridiculous...
Suddenly in the darkness of the night, Koel's head dropped to the left side and a small faint glow began to shine in the distance. A light that faintly rose above the grassy hills, small enough for Koel to see from his current position.
Koel:....what the?

Walter leered at the new guy for a second and then just a quickly turned to Askardi
Walter: He started it......
Anyway, Koel and I have been searching for that thingie, I forget which, for days now. Though he's still out there, fighting some Goblin thing. I dunno.

Walter shrugs and throws the piece of meat in the fire, as he did the recruits voices could be heard in the background.
Recruits: Ow man you suck!
Why did he do that?
Gawd he gets on my nerves

Suddenly a horn could be heard in the background, piercing through the silence of the night. Then the TMU General bursted out of his cart and jumped onto the soft grass, looking out to where the sound was coming from.
TMU General:That sounds like the horn I gave Koel!
The recruits began to mutter and chatter in the background
Recruits: Wasn't that horn supposed to be used when the thing was found?
Walter: Koel found it? I thought he was still fighting!

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #520 on: May 31, 2012, 06:35:43 PM »
Askardi runs towards to where he heard the call of the horn. Apun approaching Koel he sees he's covered in meat, "what happened to you?"

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #521 on: May 31, 2012, 06:39:18 PM »
The man follows Askardi. He looks at Koel. "Is it a new fashion to be smeared in meat?" The man sighs.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #522 on: May 31, 2012, 06:41:30 PM »
"Nevermind.... you blew the horn?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #523 on: May 31, 2012, 06:44:29 PM »
Koel weakly drops the horn but he completely ignores Askardi and the Vagus, he just gazes at what is currently in front of him. A pure light illuminates the area in front of Koel as a strange winged being stands amidst the grassy plains.

The angel like figure collapses onto the ground, almost disappearing under all the grass, only its glowing wings partially visible in the darkness of the night. It weakly called out, not to a specific person, but merely a cry for help.
Angel figure: He....lp.......heelp.....help
Koel then looks to Askardi and Vaguswith a strange stare, not saying anything, not like he needed to say anything to describe the unusual encounter that laid before them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly all of the recruits picked up their weapons and poured dirt on the fire, putting it out quickly. The General also taking a shortsword from the cart and running with them.
Walter looks blankly to whats going on
Walter: Do we ever get to rest?

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #524 on: May 31, 2012, 06:47:47 PM »
Askardi picked up Koel and carried him over to the figure, "What..... do you need?" [to Koel: "what the hell are we capturing this for? She's totally innocent!"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal