Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 141867 times)

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #525 on: May 31, 2012, 06:50:40 PM »
Vagus is mesmerized by what's before him. "What is it.... what is she?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #526 on: May 31, 2012, 06:54:12 PM »
The Angel figure didn't directly look at Askardi, simply looking to the night sky with her eyes wide open, her mouth trembling and her body inactive.
Angel figure: danger.....there is danger here now.....the exiled.....anger growing......Luneta no longer safe...
Koel weakly looks to Askardi and the other man, then looking back to the angel figure.
Koel: What are you talking about?.....
Angel figure:the dark one.....he's here......he's hiding......I was....sent to help....quell warfare....but his hatred....has gone beyond calming.

Then the mass of recruits brandishing their weapons arrive to the scene, along with the General in front of them. The General smirked as he watched the angelic figure laying motionless on the floor.
TMU General: You managed to immobilize it, good!
You'll be rewarded dearly for this!

The angelic figure then looked to the group as a tear slowly formed in its eye
Angel figure: please.....help....

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #527 on: May 31, 2012, 06:55:56 PM »
"General.... with all due respect.... I dont think I can do this job for you..."

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #528 on: May 31, 2012, 06:59:19 PM »
"Let's... cut to the chase." Vagus walks around. "This... dark one." Vagus stops at the General. "You're talking about this guy? Right? Right? Right? Right?" With every 'right' Vagus says, he annoyingly pokes the General's forehead.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #529 on: May 31, 2012, 07:00:18 PM »
"No.... he's talking about her..." Askardi waves at the angelic figure bhind him.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #530 on: May 31, 2012, 07:02:16 PM »
The general looked coldly to Askardi then simply ignored him as he looked to Vagus, while he was being poked in the head, the General all the while kept his composure.
TMU General: Hey you, you've got no problem with capturing this thing, right?...right?
Lots of money in it for you, you could afford to get some gloves on those pointy fingers of yours

With the wave of his hand, the recruits began to make a perimeter around the angelic figure. Closing off all escape routes, firmly locking the group in inside the perimeter.
TMU General: Now all you have to do is pick it up and we'll take it back to Tamathy in the remaining carts

Soon after Walter arrived and stood behind the perimeter made by the recruits, unable to get past them.
Walter: Hey, what the hell is going on here?

Koel looked to Vagus with a concerned look
Koel: We can't do this.....this creature is clearly trying to tell us something....mission or no mission we can't take this thing.

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #531 on: May 31, 2012, 07:06:30 PM »
Vagus smiles. "Well, what do you suggest?" Vagus caresses the handles of his blades, as if to suggest fighting.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #532 on: May 31, 2012, 07:13:55 PM »
The angelic figure began to try to stand up, using its frail arms to lift itself up from the soft grass. As it finally go back onto its feet, it weakly looked to the combat ready soldiers that circled around it.
Angelic figure: Please....don't...there is a threat......a celestial threat....that hides in the skin of a mortal....it seems he has bested me in battle, but he is not here, not among you.....at least not at the moment.

Koel addressed Vagus first before looking to the Angel figure
Koel: I suggest we keep these creeps from getting near this thing, at least until we can figure out what its trying to tell us. I don't feel right about kidnapping non-hostile creatures
Koel then looked the angel figure
Koel: So this threat is mortal and is male? Do you know his name?

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #533 on: May 31, 2012, 09:19:42 PM »
Askardi stands defensively, guarding the angelic figure. "I dont want to fight you.... but if I have to..."
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 09:40:24 PM by NekoBot » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #534 on: May 31, 2012, 09:42:02 PM »
The angelic figure looks wearily for a moment, as if it is debating whether it should reveal the person in questions name. However soon later its soft blue eyes gaze to the group and she smiles for moment, then her lips began to move gently.
Angelic figure: His name.....his name is....
suddenly the angelic figure stopped dead in her tracks, her speech interrupted by a loud crunching sound. Soon after the crunching had stopped for a moment, an expanding bloodstain began to engulf the figures pale white dress, converting it to crimson red. The crunching sound resumed and then suddenly a large metallic object burst through her chest, her ribcage being pushed out of her body with the blood soaked blade pointed through her body to the group.
The light in the angelic figures eyes began to blink out, all life slowly dissipated as her arms and legs became limp, the only thing holding her upright was the large, hefty blade in her stomach. Another figure could be seen behind her lifeless body, its black cloak and silver bloodstained hair stood out from any other feature.
Darka: Well....that was easy
As he said that he twisted the blade clockwise inside of the body of the angel and then pulled it out, watching the body of the deceased angel fall limply to the ground, soaked the grass in her blood.

All of the soldiers in the perimeter began to tremble, slightly lowering their swords and crossbows. But keeping them firmly in their hands in fear of being engaged in combat. Koel slowly limped backwards at the sight of the dead creature that laid before them, then looking up to see the demonic vile creature that stood ever so smugly above it.
Koel: What was that for?! I knew you were upto something you slimeball!
Walter looked burst through the now demoralized soldiers, grabbing the TMU Generals crossbow from his very hands and pointing it at Darka.
Walter: I'm not going to run away anymore, take this!
Walter pulled the trigger and as he did, an arrow burst from its wooden confinement and flew directly into Darka chest and pierced his heart. Darka however, did not flinch from the impact, he simply stood still as if nothing had happened. He gazed momentarily at the arrow that had pierced his body and grasped it slowly with one hand, then pulling it slowly out of his body and dropping it on the floor next to the angel. He then looked to Walter, tilting his head with curiosity.
Darka: Is that quite all?
The TMU General gasped as he had seen the event, both the traitorous act and the display of inhuman capabilities had left him dumbfounded.
TMU General: W....w..what are you?!

« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 09:48:05 PM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #535 on: May 31, 2012, 09:47:22 PM »
Askardi turned on Darka, "The hell, you and them are the same, your a devil of a differant nature!"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #536 on: May 31, 2012, 09:59:31 PM »
Darka halfheartedly looked to Askardi and barely processed his remark, he then kneeled down to the body and laid his hand on the back of the angels head, a faint light began to exit the head of the angel and travel through Darka's hand, lighting up most of his arm and then eventually the light began to dissipate, leading to Darka standing back up and clenching his fist.
Darka: Well....I guess my work here is done. Now all thats left is to clean up the mess....

The General now angered pointed to Darka and shouted to all of the men in the area.
TMU General: Men, make sure he doesn't leave the perimeter, he has compromised the mission and is now sentenced to death!
The soldiers all looked at each other with uncertainty, unsure whether they could actually contain such a powerful being, after being witness to what had happened earlier.
Koel looked to Darka with anger in his eyes also, brandishing his sword and pointing it towards him.
Koel: This is one order I'm going to obey...
Darka: I'll be honest, you helped me a great deal....you all have. In fact if it were not for you, I wouldn't have been able to find this little lapdog at all. You lead me straight to her.....I'm not one to thank, but stand aside....and you may live.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #537 on: May 31, 2012, 10:08:58 PM »
"...... You dont...."

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #538 on: May 31, 2012, 11:40:45 PM »
Melodia had watched from afar, not sure what exactly she could do...then Darka came. She walked up to the group. "What in the seven hells did you people think it was a good idea to even consider bringing this demon here for?" She asked, her demeanor the complete opposite of the usual. The staff in her hand was, oddly, glowing a really sickly color. The girl raised the staff a little, using very precise movements. It looked like she was attempting to summon something, but nothing happened. She stared at the staff for a second. "Damn it all," she muttered, checking out her own clothes and all that. "I've been imprinted into another body..." A sigh came from her as she walked backward a little to avoid confrontation since she was defenseless.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #539 on: May 31, 2012, 11:47:13 PM »
Askardi, confused could not investigate. Not with the current matters at hand

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #540 on: May 31, 2012, 11:49:52 PM »
Darka looked at Melodia's attempt to effectively use Magic, he chuckled slightly as he raised his right hand into the air.
Darka: Such Magic is wasted upon you all......lowly creatures, allow me to show you my own personal brand of Magic, forged from my hatred of those who gave you that gift.
His hand then became engulfed in flames, the fierce fire crackling and burning intensely all over his arm, yet not harming him whatsoever. He then lowered his arm and swished his arm around mockingly. Koel watched as the flames waved around in the air as Darka swished his arm from side to side.
Koel: So you created that Magic yourself? Its corrupt and dangerous, nothing more than Dark Magic.....Black Magic.
Darka: Call it what you will, your pitiful God-given magic cannot protect you from my own. I'll destroy you all....every last one of you, but do not fear. For the world shall be joining you, soon enough.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #541 on: May 31, 2012, 11:51:42 PM »
Melodia continued to attempt to summon anything. "You idiots! Start summoning things! Hell hounds, flightless harpies, ANYTHING!" She yelled. "Damn it, why can't I summon anything?"

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #542 on: May 31, 2012, 11:55:32 PM »
Askardi tries to use his protective magic to protect his comrads but too many people makes the spells nearly useless. "DAMN YOU." Askardi shouts in frustration

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #543 on: June 01, 2012, 12:05:15 AM »
The soldiers began to mutter quietly and tremble at the very sight of Darka, not so much as thinking to attack him. The General looked to Melodia quickly as he spoke.
TMU General: Conjuration is one of the hardest types of Magic to call upon, none of us can do that. You're probably the most qualified with that staff it seems.
Darka began to chuckle, the flames around his arm disappearing instantly. He then outstretched his arms and titled his head back to the sky, looking directly at the moon and muttering silently to himself.
Darka: How pitiful, father....you gave these insects such power....power that they don't even know how to use. Why....do you favor them?
Darka then moved his head back to its previous position, looking at the group in front of him, but keeping his arms outstretched.
Darka: I am not like you pitiful insects, Magic is one with me, the rules of Magic do not apply to me, I bend it to my will....you'll find that in this world of Magic, I am your God.
As Darka said that, all of the soldiers in the area began coughing intensely, dropping to the floor and grasping their throats in pain. Dropping all of their weapons as they struggle to breathe. Eventually blood began to leak from their mouths, then soon after from their eyes, ears and nose. Until eventually every single one of the soldiers dropped dead with a thud, their faces plunged into the ground as it leaked blood that eventually ran down and met the blood of the Angel. Now the only living people in the area were the group and the General, all the recruits were now laying dead in a circle, as if their corpses were forming a perimeter of no return which was marked in blood.
Darka: Now, you've tried my patience and rejected my offer of letting you live. So how would you like to die, I'll give you that much.
Walter fell backwards and began whimpering, holding his helmet over his eyes.
Walter: YOU'RE A MONSTER!
Darka: You think my actions are that of a monster? Monster kill for no reason, my reason is more than your tiny little brain could comprehend.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #544 on: June 01, 2012, 12:15:59 AM »
Askardi rushes Darka in blindrage, swinging his cutlass

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #545 on: June 01, 2012, 12:27:32 AM »
Melodia sighed. "Down boy," she called to Askardi. "You're pretty stupid for an Aspargian." She put down her staff. "There are no true rules of magic. The limitations we set upon ourselves to call only on the magic of the light are preference only," she said. "If we were to train ourselves to be one with the elements and eschew the magic of the light, we may find our magic growing dark and powerful." One eyebrow raised, she continued. "I would have thought a demon from the deepest regions of hell would know such a thing."

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #546 on: June 01, 2012, 12:39:28 AM »
Askardi turned around. "you are not the Melodia I traveled with, she never knew such magical things. You called me a stupid Arpegian, you inply youve met and known my people. You called him a deamon as if you've always known. Who the hell is this Melodia and how do you know things I donot know. If you come... from elsewhere explaine why the deamons didnt take my life at there mercy!" Askardi feels a rush of emotion and a sense of punishment. "What are you?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #547 on: June 01, 2012, 12:39:47 AM »
Darka: That would have been true, before I had arrived. Unfortunately your lowly breed are limited to only protective magic, magic that cannot cause direct harm upon one another. You are right, you have no true limitations....to the gift that was given to you. I use no such gift. You may be able to run free in the domain of your pure magic, but even then, there is much more potential that only Gods can dream of.
I have expanded the potential of Magic myself, a lawless and corrupt version of what it formerly was. Only to cause destruction and anarchy. You humans cannot learn such things, even your Gods are not aware of this new form of their gift they lovingly gave to you.

Darka smirked as he looked upon the young girl

Darka: This...Black Magic is my own creation, I brought it into existence. And I shall use it to destroy you all and the Gods that love you ever so dearly.

He then looked to Melodia with a blank expression

Darka: Demon? Oh little girl, is that what you come to believe? I am just as divine as the angel that lays before my feet, just a little more....angered.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 12:42:04 AM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #548 on: June 01, 2012, 12:50:09 AM »
Melodia smirked. "You cannot destroy the human race, DEMON" She replied with a semi-mocking tone. "The human race lives on, no matter how many people are killed." She looked down and rubbed her eyes a little. "You imply that by bringing a new magic into existence and exposing human beings to the glints of power that runs from your body into the ground will not allow humans to absorb the hints of it and soon begin using it as well." She continued. "The longer you use this 'black' magic in one place, the easier it is for a human to absorb this expelled magic in that spot. For example, continue waving your flaming hands around and one of us might suddenly break into power such as that." The girl grinned. "Don't try to deny it. I studied all aspects of magic for many years. Even black magic must expel some form of energy that can be absorbed."

After she was done, she looked to Askardi. "Name's Yuan. Long story short, that staff imprinted my magical signature onto this body." She said. "I'll explain everything later."
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 12:52:31 AM by CarolineJohnson » »

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #549 on: June 01, 2012, 12:54:43 AM »
Askardi is angry and confused, nothing like hs usual demeanor, "damn it! Im so confused" he  looks at darka angrily, "why tell us now? why play with us like toys? You killed an innocent girl that im now sure that the master she spoke of was you! why?"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal