Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 141239 times)

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #575 on: June 01, 2012, 08:32:30 PM »
Koel: Tcchhh, that can't be possible, he's human just like us!
Koel dashed towards Darka and attempted to slash towards towards him, the cold, hard steel raining down upon him. But before the blade could reach Darka's flesh, his eyes began to glow a light blue and Koel's blade stopped, covered in the exact same blue light.
Darka: I've had enough of your games......I have exhausted my free time and now must resume my journey
As he said that, Koel was flung backwards to the floor along with his blade. Darka's eyes thus returning to their normal color, he then leered at Melodia's words, raising his hand as it slowly engulfed itself in a dark aura
Darka: Oh? So you want this energy? In that case, I shall oblige.....
He then raised his hand to the group, with his palm spread out firmly. The darkness began to manifest strongly around his arm and then became intensely focus on his hand. As he did this, the ground around him slowly started to turn a corrupt black and the sky began to close itself off within newly formed gray clouds, blotting out the moon from the view of Darka's anger.
Darka: Witness my power, in its purest form!
Then in the space of a second, the darkness burst out of Darka's hand is if it was a living thing, expanding in the form of tendrils that wraped around and engulfed the entire area. Consuming every speck of light, devouring every living thing in the area. Koel, Melodia, Askardi, Vagus, every single one of them began to drown in the sea of darkness that now began to cover the entire area. Strangely, only Darka remained visible, the rest was infinite darkness as far as the eye could see.
Darka: It is here, where you shall meet your end, be thankful that you die by the use of the pure darkness of my Magic. What an honor.
Not soon after, waves of invisible energy began to collide against the group, pounding their bodies as they laid motionless, constricted from moving even the smallest muscle. Each wave growing in intensity, each wave bringing new heights of pain and suffering, causing every piece of their bodies to be a beacon excrusiating pain, having to watch Darka look at them with his cold eyes, not even smirking or smiling, just gazing upon them with an expressionless face.
Darka watched as the group were bombarded with dark energies in the area of pure darkness, with no escape or hope in sight.

Then suddenly a glint appeared in the corner of his eye, turning around he saw a small sparkle of light above. The light was small and fragile amongst the darkness around it, but it did not falter for a second. It slowly grew bigger with every passing second and as it did, a strange screaming sound could be heard. A scream of not pain, nor anger. But sadness, disappointment even, the scream of a woman. As this scream became louder and louder the waves of energy began to cease, the group however still suspended from movement. But Darka began to have a genuine look of uncertainty in his eyes, almost fear.
Darka: So it has come to this? I accept your challenge....
As Darka spoke those final words, the light expanded and as it did, the darkness collapsed in on itself. The combination of light and darkness was catastrophic, as the Muram Grasslands was engulfed in a orb-like explosion that set the sky alight with its brilliant light, which could be seen for miles on end. After that, there was nothing left.

-End of Chapter 1-

Chapter Two: Tamathy- The land of the brave
[/size]
-Three weeks later-

As daylight pierces through drawn velvet curtains, illuminating the spacious room with a soft red hue. The room shows smooth beige walls with a few rather expensive looking paintings of regal looking people, almost as if they were portraits of kings and queens. The room also adorned with a chandelier and a mantelpiece on which bottles of various different colors are neatly placed on either side of the flat surface, the bottles being reflected through the large mirror in front of them. The center of the room is empty except for a rather large rug that lays neatly flat, made of a unknown furry creature.
At front of the room there is a lit fireplace that keeps the room warm and cozy, the left side of the room shows two wooden doors that are currently closed, but clearly are the lead up to a balcony.
Then we come to you, you are currently laying in a fancy bed adorned with velvet sheets and a soft and comfortable mattress, two well plumped pillows are under your head. It's time for you to wake up.

(Each character wakes up in a room like this, though you are all in separate rooms. You may add to the rooms furniture if you wish, but this is the basic look of the room)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 12:00:24 AM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #576 on: June 02, 2012, 12:23:25 AM »
Askardi wakes up with a pounding headache, "Im..... alive? How?"
He notices hes in an unfamiliar room. "What?..... where.,. am I?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #577 on: June 02, 2012, 12:32:12 AM »
Koel slowly opens his eyes only to find himself staring at an unfamiliar ceiling, under the sheets of soft velvet with his armor removed, only wearing sackcloth briefs. He slowly hunched himself up and grasped his head, running his hands through his think brown hair and groaning quietly to himself.
Koel: Ughmm.....where am I? I thought....we were at the grasslands....
He then glances around the seemingly perfect room, finding nobody but himself inside.
Koel: Askardi....Nemmy....Melodia....Walter....anybody?

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #578 on: June 02, 2012, 04:16:59 AM »
Askardi sits up on the looks around. There were many things in the room only a few things caught his interest. On a tablestand was the Counts book, perfectly preserved on a cloth. Askardi brushed his fingers over the cover. "This should have been...."
The second item was his horses satchel bags strewn over a chair. "This should have been.... could she have..."
The third item was... a box, plain and simple. It stuck out bad.
Finaly he saw that his clothes and weapons. "If thats there... what am I....?"

Offline Sir Shota

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #579 on: June 02, 2012, 04:35:49 AM »
Nemmy: *wakes up* GAH!!!! How long....was I......asleep....? *she rubs her eyes and looks around*

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #580 on: June 02, 2012, 05:04:17 AM »
Melodia awoke and sat, looking around. "Gramma, I've got the sleepies again!" she called, loud enough to have been heard at least in the next room. The girl picked Nom up and placed him on her head as she got out of the bed and glanced around some more. "Wait..." she muttered, suddenly remembering what had happened...or at least up until Darka showed up. "I've been taken by bad people." She looked down. "I'm in an ugly bed dress!" The girl quickly investigated the stuff around the room until she found her clothes and changed back into them. "Where's my..." She glanced around a little more until she found her knife and staff on a table by the door. "Oh wow, it's been fixed!" She picked up the newly-fixed knife and put it away, then picked up her staff. She exited the room. "Hello?" She called. "Bad people? I'm gonna leave now!"

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #581 on: June 02, 2012, 05:50:55 AM »
"Uugghhh....." Vagus wakes up in an unfamiliar room. "The last thing I remember was..." His eyes widened. He looks at his arms, his body and even looks at his face on the mirror. Nothing. The signs of the massive pain inflicted by Darka wasn't there. ".... Or was it a dream?" He looks around the place and finds his weapons and clothes placed neatly on a cupboard and puts them on. "If that's the case, then where am I? More importantly...." He checks his pockets, only to find them empty. "DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS ROOM!?" His face expressed his worry. He doesn't have any money. He couldn't pay for this place even if he wanted to. The only thing he can do is hope that the room is free of charge. Or... "I have to get out of here!" He exits his room and finds Melodia nearby. ".... So it wasn't a dream..." Vagus sighs in relief. "At least I know I'm not paying."

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #582 on: June 02, 2012, 06:13:54 AM »
"What happened?" Melodia asked Vagus. "Where are we? Who took us here?" She looked completely freaked out.

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #583 on: June 02, 2012, 06:20:00 AM »
Nemmy: Where in the holy hell..........*she jumps off and grabs her crossbows, then walks out the room* Damn, that was a pain. Where the hell am I? Askardi! Melodia! Walter! ......................Hmmmm........*she thinks for a moment*

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #584 on: June 02, 2012, 06:27:02 AM »
"You mean, you don't remember going against that...." Vagus thinks something to describe what Darka was. "... thing?" He sighs. "I don't really know where we are... I was kind of hoping that one of your companions helped us get here." Vagus looks at Nemmy and addresses Melodia. "A friend of yours?"

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #585 on: June 02, 2012, 06:38:42 AM »
"I can't remember past when the...the a...angel...." Melodia mumbled, looking down. She walked over to Nemmy. "What happened? Where are we? Why are you in ugly bed clothes?"

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #586 on: June 02, 2012, 06:43:01 AM »
Nemmy: Ugly bed clothes? What happened to my......? *looks down* EEP!!! *she runs back in her room*

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #587 on: June 02, 2012, 06:49:54 AM »
Vagus tries it hard to not show his blush. "I-in any case, we should wait for the others to wake up."

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #588 on: June 02, 2012, 06:54:27 AM »
"But what if whatever brought us here wants to eat us?" Melodia asked. "Though...they fixed my knife, so maybe they don't want to eat us." She thought for a minute. "Okay, wait, let me start that over..." The girl attempted to explain what she meant, and failed each time.

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #589 on: June 02, 2012, 06:59:59 AM »
*Nemmy soon comes back in her regular leather wear*

Nemmy: Much better....but.....at least they were nice enough to give me my clothes and bows back.....*sighs, then shrugs*

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #590 on: June 02, 2012, 09:18:34 AM »
Vagus laughs. "You're quite a kid...  if that was the case then they would have eaten us when we were unconscious, so I doubt they're 'bad people'." Vagus opens the door to his room. "So....if anyone needs me, I'll be in here looking for some stuff to take as 'souvenirs'." He closes the door shut.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 09:28:43 AM by BloodcatNS » »

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #591 on: June 02, 2012, 03:28:02 PM »
Nemmy: *crosses her arms in slight annoyance* I'm no kid....

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #592 on: June 02, 2012, 03:42:18 PM »
Askardi continues sitting on his bed. Something felt very differant. He worried about comrades... he looks up sharply as an unseen door squeeks open. "Who., ..?

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #593 on: June 02, 2012, 04:09:29 PM »
Koel then threw the sheets off of his legs and then turned himself to the side of the bed, inching his way out slowly. But finding as he moved quicker that there was no pain, no suffering from movement. Koel then quickly stood up in surprise and stretched his arms, yawning rather loudly and almost smiling afterwards.
Koel: So it was all a dream?
As he said that, he could hear chatter from outside, originating from multiple voices that seemed to be locked in conversation. Koel quickly notices his clothing and armor and proceeded to don them again. However, leaving his sword and holster on the bed as he moved out of the room.
Upon opening the door he noticed that Nemmy, Melodia and Vagus were already outside in the corridor. A small sigh of relief passed Koel's lips as he saw this sight, but then he quickly returned to his normal stoic self.
Koel: So you're all okay then? Good to know
_________________________________________________________________________________________

The door slowly opens in Askardi's room, only to reveal a knight in full suited armor to appear, holding a lance in an upright manner. Bearing a strange crest on his chest plate, on that depicted a dragon head looking to the left with a small flame expelled from his mouth, smoke from its nostrils and also a diamond sword going from the bottom of the crest all the way to the top, right through the dragon.
The knight slowly turned his helmet covered head to Askardi, who is still residing on the bed.
Tamathy Royal Knight: Good morning sir, I trust you slept well.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #594 on: June 02, 2012, 05:42:27 PM »
"....Who are you.... and.... what about my comrads? How are my belonging here? My horse.... What about my horse?"

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #595 on: June 02, 2012, 05:48:38 PM »
Nemmy: Hey Koel. Where are we anyway?

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #596 on: June 02, 2012, 05:57:24 PM »
Vagus is shuffling through the cabinets, cupboards and all, taking the sheets, small vases... any and everything he could sell later to get some good grub and puts them in his cloak. Oddly enough, the cloak doesn't bulge, as if there's nothing but infinite space inside it's pockets... a mini dimension. "Let me see... this... this... and this... Oh! This would pay a lot." He even takes a flower. "And I could use this as a distraction for a lovely young lady~" After taking what he wants, he re-exits his room. "Alright. I'm done!"

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #597 on: June 02, 2012, 09:20:40 PM »
Melodia looked completely freaked out. "Do you know what happened?" She asked Koel. "Who took us here to eat us?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #598 on: June 03, 2012, 03:33:54 PM »
The iron clad knight turned its entire body round, the clanking noises of chain mail and iron breastplate scuffled as he moved. Now facing Askardi he addressed him.
Royal Tamathy Knight: I am one of the elite royal Tamathy knights, my current duty is to ensure the well being of the white-flash survivors. The people that we found you with are fine, they are in their own personal rooms not too far from your own. A simple walk out into the corridor should reveal the other rooms that your accomplices reside in.
The guard then turned back around and faced the door that led to the corridor and kept his spear upright.
Royal Tamathy Knight: I am afraid I am not at liberty to discuss the details of how you came to be here, please walk around at your leisure until you are summoned to the royal chamber, you will have the honor of being filled in by the Queen herself.
As for your horse, it is fine. It resides within the royal stables outside of the castle.
Anything else, sir?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel looks to the group and shrugs with an indifferent look on his face, still looking rather tired from just waking up.
Koel: I'm unsure...I don't think we are anywhere hostile, so don't worry Melodia. If we were in danger they would have showed us that by now. But such fine decorations and grace, you don't find such things in Natharia.
He said as he looked around in the corridor, the long red carpet that went from one end of the corridor to the next. The glass contained torches that lit the way all throughout the area, even out in the corridor there were fine works of art on display.
Koel: I don't know how we got here.....all I can remember is a rather loud screaming noise....thats it. Do any of you remember anything about what happened with Darka?

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #599 on: June 03, 2012, 11:18:46 PM »
Askardi quietly lets the information settle in. "Im honored to be in tie presence of an elite guarde, I dont want to bother a man for whome had equal rank as I in the past any longer. Thank you for what you've done already."

Askardi gets dressed and for once he noticed how clean they were. He collected his weapons and the book and proceded out the door. To his right was Koels back. He snuck up on him and put a hand on his shoulder, "Hey"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal