Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 139820 times)

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #1225 on: September 16, 2012, 08:05:22 PM »
Askardi moves away from Tamathy walls and to the edge of the forest. Noone has made t out but him so far and so he waits.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #1226 on: December 19, 2012, 04:04:10 PM »
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------some time later------------------------------------------------------------------

After much trial and tribulation, the band of outcasts finally escaped Tamathy's walls and avoided their capture ordered by the bitter and twisted General Krux. Now branded enemies of the entire region, the team must find refuge from Tamathy's scout parties and continue to stay hidden from sight. Not only that, but while the team remain out of sight, the infamous Darka has begun to come out of the shadows and cause havoc, burning towns to the ground and ripping landscapes apart in search of something.....but what?

The group now huddle in a circle facing a crackling fire, watching the flames dance majestically under the starlit sky. The armada of trees that surround offer them sanctuary from prying eyes and cruel intentions.
The mood was solemn as only the campfire seemed to be offering its quiet yet passionate words, Koel sat with his back against an old but strong and tree, his blade laid flat on his knees as he rubbed a cloth against its cold, metal surface.

Koel: Well that was rather close.....a little too close

He said as his eyes faltered in the presence of his comrades, trying to push back the memories of conflict against the seemingly innocent men and women who were fighting to protect their city. Then he could not help but remember the horrific event that his newfound powers had caused to the citizens of Tamathy.

Koel: We need to figure out where we go from here, I don't expect us to all follow the same path.....but no matter what, we must be careful of these powers......

Sam laid on soft, brown soil, which was adorned with numerous small leaves and twigs. Though his head rested on one of the four wooden logs that circled the campfire, his eyes gazing weakly into its light.

Sam: Man I'm tired of all this, don't you guys ever have a normal day?......at least we lost that jester guy.....

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1227 on: December 19, 2012, 09:54:31 PM »
Melodia yawned, stretching a little as she rested against a tree. "You people have some wild and kooky adventures," she muttered, looking tired. "I'd be content to just stay in Tamathy to help people get the staff just for them, but noooo...." The girl appeared to doze off for a bit before waking up suddenly. "Oh my gosh! It's a fire!" she cried, accidentally using her wind powers to extinguish it. She looked around, realizing where she was. "When did I fall asleep?"

Nom sighed, shrugging as if to apologize for Melodia.

((Hey, Bot says he'll be swinging by in about an hour or two, so don't move on without him.))

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1228 on: December 19, 2012, 10:17:57 PM »
As soon as the strong wind had blown out the one source of light that kept the area out of the deep darkness of the forest, with only the stars in the sky to shine down upon them, offering small shards of light.
Sam suddenly jolted up and struck a kung-fu pose, his head quickly sliding from side to side looking for any potential threats.

Sam: W-W-WHAT HAPPENED?!

Koel sighed deeply, unamused by Sam's antics. Sam continued to look around the now dark camp, with not a clue as to what had happened.

Koel: Settle down kid.....

Sam: WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!

Koel:.......

Sam: --ITS THE WEREWOLF PEOP---oh wait, nevermind....*cough*....its uhhh....its fine.

Sam then simply sat down, trying to dismiss the attention he had garnered himself with his outburst. Koel simply shrugged weakly and continued to wipe his large sword with the cloth, looking to Melodia while he did.

Koel: A lot happened it seems, I'm not surprised you passed out. It was just one thing after the other.....especially with your friend.

Sam: huh? who?

Koel: the dragon....

Sam: what dragon, I don't see a dragon....

Koel: thats because it isn't a dragon anymore, its a boy

Sam: a dragon turned into a boy? seriously?! I've gotta see this

Koel: You....you have...

Sam: Was I asleep? I don't remember seeing a dragon boy......

Koel suddenly stopped bothering with Sam, leaning back into the tree and looking towards Nom, then Melodia.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1229 on: December 20, 2012, 01:29:21 AM »
Askardis red eyes look at Koel in a deep holding gaze, "Koel, I must ask you. Why are you all wanted men? Surely you all haven't gotten into so much trouble whilst I was absent. It would seem none of you but I can return to Tamathy at this time, but forgive me Koel, I am frustrated as Ive lost almost all my precious belonging with the exception of this book of Deamon lore...."

Askardi turns his gaze around the group, he addresses them one by one.

"Nemmy, do you fare well? You've been quite for most of our journey.... Melodia, what happened to Nom and where has this young one come from? (Referring to Sam) I still dont know your name stranger (referring to Vague).... and Rosalind.... what of your inn?"

Askardi clearly a little frustrated, "Exactly what kind of journey are we on Koel?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1230 on: December 20, 2012, 02:23:16 AM »
Koel gazed upwards into the starlit sky, the only source of light that now rained down upon them. He sighed deeply yet again and began to recall the events that took place in Tamathy, each image bringing more discomfort than the last.

Koel: Its.....mostly my fault, I brought this upon everyone. I....when we were trying to leave the castle unnoticed, I thought that I could use this....this magic....this black magic to help us....but I only caused destruction and put innocent lives at risk.

He then took the blade off of his lap and then placed it on the ground next to him, feeling uneasy by being so close to a weapon.

Koel: ....that only gave that Krux more ammunition against us, before I knew it we were being chased. I'm sure it was my fault....I know it. I wish I could place this power to the side just as I did my sword, but sadly fate has arranged a punishment for my deeds.

Koel then stood up away from the tree and began to look out to the distance, though mostly it was cluttered with trees and other forest vegetation, beyond there was a slight glimmer of grassland with a lake not too far off.

Koel: as for what comes next, that is not for me to decide. I've put you all through enough already, you do what you must......I think it best you do not associate yourself with me any longer. I however feel it best to pursue this Darka, I don't know why but....I feel drawn to him, I've searched for that feeling for so long and now I have finally found it with him, I must know what he is plotting.....what he wanted from that angelic figure in the grasslands.....and how we obtained his powers. Thats what I must do, at least I think so.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1231 on: December 20, 2012, 02:37:12 AM »
"Dont try to cast myself or anyone aside Koel! You're not the onlyone that's cursed with black magic! We are tied to this fate until the day we die.....we chose to be here..... or most of us anyways.... but we if anything this is all the more reason to push forward, I know not exactly what you did but Tamathy sees me still an allie, but I cannot betray you for we are allies are we not?"

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1232 on: December 20, 2012, 07:19:24 AM »
"When did it get dark?" Melodia asked, looking around a little more. Her grip tightened around Nom, almost protectively. "And...hey, I thought we were in that castley place!"

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #1233 on: December 20, 2012, 08:20:45 AM »
The thief sat near where the fire used to be, trying to experiment his own powers. Unlike the others, he saw his as a gift than a curse although he dared not to voice out this opinion.

Vagus didn't try to answer Askardi's question. He thought the topic strayed far enough that he considered it a bit useless if he tried to answer right now.

"You guys do what you want." He said. "I'm just tagging along." Vagus stood up and walked towards Koel, petting Melodia as he passed by the child. He quietly spoke to his comrade. It was a bit odd. Vagus was usually the 'happy-go-lucky and very loud but will get serious when needed type'. Right now, he felt like a different person. The headaches and the dreams felt like it was getting to him. "But I understand the situation we're in. If Tamathy's influence is big, then we have to expect opposition wherever we go. Not only that, but we're waging a war against the very person that 'cursed' us with this power. People might die. No, people WILL die. If you want to avert that, then we have to ensure complete survival. We have to set rules within the group."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1234 on: December 20, 2012, 05:31:09 PM »
Although Sam remains confused for the most part, he nevertheless looks turns towards Melodia and answers with the utmost efficiency, like he was finally talking about something he knew the answer to.

Sam: Oh oh oh! I know that! Well lil'gal, we escaped from Tamathy dont'cha remember?

He said with confidence, almost in a condescending manner.

Sam: and its dark because some joker blew out the fire, now its cold and dark and.....I swear its the werewolf people, I know it is.

any credibility from Sam had been tarnished with that remark alone, however Koel remained silent even with Askardi's speech. Simply looking back to the group and sat back down next to the tree.

Koel: I guess you are right.....both of you. Askardi....and...I still don't believe I know your name, that or I forgot it in the confusion. But I won't force any of you to come with me, so if anyone wants to leave.....now is your chance. Those who are left in the morning, we will head for Lapeth, following the river to get there.

Sam quietly nods but then turns to Askardi

Sam: Hey bud, use yer freaky powers to get this fire started again!

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1235 on: December 20, 2012, 08:01:35 PM »
"I don't remember that..." Melodia said. "The last thing I remember is being out on a walk... Did I get attacked by a fiend?" She thought for a moment. "Blew out the fire? You mean like this?" The girl squinted in the darkness until she saw her target and pointed at Sam. Suddenly, a small breeze fluttered in his face. "Wait, no.." She tried to make it a large breeze, but that never happened. "Darn it!" Suddenly, a strong wind blew her backwards. "Wait, stop! Stopstopstopstop!" The wind ceased after a moment and she sat back up. "Oh my..."

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1236 on: December 20, 2012, 08:50:33 PM »
*Meanwhile Rosalind has climbed up to a nearby Tree branch and slowly looking down on the group, keeping her distance while observing them. Her backpack and Spear have also been taken up with her*

Rosalind: .....

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1237 on: December 20, 2012, 09:12:07 PM »
Sam watched in amazement at the manifestation of Melodia's powers, at first he thought of it as only a coincidence, but to see her pushed back by such a strong force only re-enforced his amazement.

Sam: Wow, how are you able to do all this stuff? Its sooooooo cool! It can't be magic, magic doesn't do that stuff....right?

He said to Melodia with a keen interest, his tone of voice only displayed his baffled nature.

Sam: I mean, I guess I've seen you all do this stuff before but.....its only now that I see how crazy it all is. How come I can't do that? or can I?

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1238 on: December 21, 2012, 07:29:30 AM »
"Huh?" Melodia asked. "I thought it was normal. But my grandma told me magic wasn't real, so I don't know this stuff good.." She shrugged a little and stretched. "But now I have a magic staffy thing, so I can learn how to do it." She randomly picked the staff up and waved it around a little. Looking up at it, she noticed Rosalind. "What'cha doin' over there?"

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1239 on: December 21, 2012, 11:22:34 AM »
*Rosalind turns her head slightly to look at Melodia*

Rosalind: Resting myself here, and looking around I suppose.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1240 on: December 22, 2012, 12:40:15 AM »
Askardi waved his hand, forming embers withen it, he sprinkled the small flames onto the campfire wood, the fire rose strong and steady giving off a warm glow.

He turned to Koel and asked, "I shall not leave a comrade for petty reasons. What would my name mean to you...?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1241 on: December 23, 2012, 07:56:05 AM »
Koel shrugged at Askardi's question

Koel: I'm afraid I do not know, then again....a name means nothing on the battlefield.

As soon as those words passed Koel's lips, a bright flash of light illuminated the entire area and temporarily distorted the vision of the group,  as the light slowly faded, in the distance a large plume of smoke could be seen rising into the sky, to which the darkness of the night sky was tainted with a an oddly familiar purple hue. Sam was rubbing his eyes furiously before looking up to the sky to see the jet black smoke rise up from beyond the armada of trees.

Sam: Whoa! Is that...I mean that looks like its being caused by a fire.....a bloody big fire by the looks of it

Koel however was more interested in the purple waves of light that stood above the smoke, swirling around the top like a whirlpool of energy. A slightly disturbed and worried look filled his expression, the memories still haunted him ever since his last encounter with that familiar sight, the time when death greeted him with open arms yet the embrace went unfulfilled.

Koel:That color.....him.

Koel stood up and grasped his blade in one hand while looking forlorn in the direction of the source of the smoke. He didn't need to explain himself, his intentions were all too clear. Sam however was still confused by everything that was going on.

Sam: Okay, am I the only one who doesn't know whats going on?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 08:01:04 AM by Pow » »

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1242 on: December 23, 2012, 11:05:25 AM »
Rosalind: ??
what are you making all the Fuz about Mr. Leader?

*Rosalind looks at Koel, while at the same time looking at the fire in the distance quite worried that perhaps there is a forest fire starting..*
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 11:07:35 AM by Caster no Mae » »

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1243 on: December 24, 2012, 03:37:03 AM »
Vagus immediately realized what Koel was on to and placed his arm in front of Koel. "Hold it. That's far too risky, even with magic." He couldn't help but stare at the odd waves that formed near the smoke. "Even at best, we can only look at the activity from afar. We can't fight him. Not yet."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1244 on: December 24, 2012, 03:55:46 AM »
Koel turned his head slowly to face Vagus, although a silent rage consumed him, he heeded his words and his blade slumped back down until the tip touched the soft ground.

Koel: Maybe...maybe you are right,....but with us this deep in the forest I don't know if we can see what he is up to. What business would he have here?

He said to Vagus with a genuinely confused tone in his voice, as he said that his arms slumped and he turned around to Rosalind and Sam, a solemn expression was what greeted them.

Koel:.....before you met us, the rest of us had gotten caught up with a small merc squad called the TMU, we followed them until they reached their destination. They were looking for a winged being, an angel....at least thats what I think it was....I'm sure it was. But there was another man traveling with the TMU, his name was Darka.......there isn't a word good enough to describe his cruelty. He killed the angel and a little girl before that....he's the one that gave us these powers....these destructive powers. And he's here, I know it.

Koel stopped, trying to keep his explanation brief as he seemed to struggle to get the words out of his mouth, as if each word was ash to his tongue. Sam simply looked to Rosalind after the explanation and then looked to Koel, then back to Rosalind. A more befuddled look could not have been present on anyone's face.

Sam:......ohhhh.....yeah I totally get it. Totally.......psstttt, Rose I totally don't......

Koel looked to Vagus with a lost look in his eyes

Koel: ....I don't know what to do, my heart is telling me to confront him......but we can't stay here either, despite the distance of that smoke he could easily be looking for us. I don't want you to get killed or anything.....what do we do?

Sam looked around with just as much confusion as Koel, if not more. His arms loosely flapping in the air and back down to the sides of his legs.

Sam: Yeah, what DO we do? Oh and by the way I still totally know whats going on, I'm not stupid or anything, heh heh. Seriously.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1245 on: December 25, 2012, 01:08:32 PM »
Rosalind: hold on now. that's way too much of a story here!
Are you saying that there is something like angels in this world?
and some weirdo gave you all that crazy power?!

Rosalind seems to stare at Koel, however as her hair is as always covering her eyes its not clear what kind of reaction her face holds

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1246 on: December 25, 2012, 01:40:56 PM »
"Technically..." Vagus said, breaking his serious disposition earlier. "... stealing would be the right word for it." He walked around as he looked at the dark sky. The bloated pockets of his cloak started clinking and some parts of the cloth flowed as he paced around. "And that 'weirdo' can actually come off as a deity." He nodded to himself. "Anyway, we're running out of time. We have to act now. See what that thing is up to or escape. I don't know about you guys, I'm just a sneak thief tagging along." He shrugged.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1247 on: December 27, 2012, 04:39:45 AM »
"It wont be easy, and somehow I think we have a long way to go...."

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1248 on: December 27, 2012, 04:17:02 PM »
Melodia frowned, looking up at the smoke. "That doesn't look good..." She said. "Shouldn't we go back to the castley place and tell some guys? They might wanna know their trees are on fire." The girl stood up, as if to see the smoke better.

Nom sighed, getting up and walking toward the source of the smoke. At the edge of the clearing, he (poorly) climbed a tree and poked his head out the top of the leaves, to see if he could see something. After a moment, he climbed back down and shrugged, making gestures toward his height as if to say he was too small to see.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal