Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 139754 times)

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #150 on: May 02, 2012, 10:39:12 PM »
Melodia sighed. "This is weird," she said, climbing up to sit on the side of the cart. "I'd like to review the details of my contract." Nom appeared to giggle, or at least made the impression of one to make it known that he thought what Melodia said was funny. The girl looked to Rea. "What's a siats?"

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #151 on: May 02, 2012, 10:44:00 PM »
Nemmy: *sits back and looks at Melodia* That's the money we get around here.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #152 on: May 02, 2012, 10:44:43 PM »
*Askardi adresses the young girl*

"What... do you mean?"

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #153 on: May 02, 2012, 10:51:40 PM »
"What's money?" Melodia asked. "I heard grandma and her friend say that word before, but they wouldn't tell me what it meant." She kicked her legs lightly, moving her hair out of her face as a small gust of wind blew it around.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #154 on: May 02, 2012, 10:51:53 PM »
The young girl continued to smile even after the others had left, an almost unnerving smile. The soldiers around her not dropping their guard.

Cute Magician Girl: Why of course, I'm going to murder you all. Brutally, everyone last one of you. Hehe~

She spoke the grim words with a chilling enthusiasm, still maintaining her smile, not once did it falter.

Cute Magician Girl: So could you kindly drop dead so we don't have to go through the needless bloodbath? That would be just swell~

Koel: Pffttt....a little girl like you? Scram girl, we don't have time for this.

Cute Magician Girl: Surely you have heard of me? No? I'm the greatest mage in all of Luneta. Summoner Sylvia!~

Walter: Can't say that I have

Koel: Me neither.....

« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:53:15 PM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline FuyuhotaruP

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 51
    Defense: 0
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 4
  • MINE!
« Reply #155 on: May 02, 2012, 10:55:03 PM »
never heard of you before, says Rea as she readies her weapon
I never turn down a challenge though
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:58:22 PM by FuyuhotaruP » »

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #156 on: May 02, 2012, 10:56:11 PM »
Nemmy: *moves over to Melodia* Money is what we use to pay for supplies, food, and such.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #157 on: May 02, 2012, 11:00:43 PM »
Sylvia watched as Rea readies her weapon, as she began to giggle, placing her right hand over her mouth childish kind of way.

Summoner Sylvia: So you plan to put up a resistance, oh pooie, that makes things so much more messy. Oh well, I guess you will all just have to die painfully then. Hehe~

Sylvia then grasped her staff with two hands along the bottom of the shaft and wielded it similar to a sword, there seemed to be little method to her madness.

Summoner Sylvia: You ready? ~

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #158 on: May 02, 2012, 11:19:09 PM »
"Okay," Melodia said, looking toward the commotion that was going on with the mysterious girl. She sighed and slid off the cart's side, walking over to the group of people. "Right, now what are we doing?" She asked. "Put the weapons down and save it for when something can't jump out at us. What would happen if a big mammajamma came along, none of us could fight it solo, and we were too weakened from fighting amongst ourselves to fight it anyway?"

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #159 on: May 02, 2012, 11:20:16 PM »
Nemmy: *jumps out the cart, then walks back*

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #160 on: May 02, 2012, 11:47:06 PM »
"Fighting? This is what im born to do!"

Askardi dismounts and readies his weapon.

"Are you?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #161 on: May 03, 2012, 03:34:02 PM »
The young girl manically dashes towards the group, holding her staff in the awkward way as before. Still bearing that insane smile.

Summoner Sylvia: Make sure to die, kay?!

A battle stirs~

Koel

Rea

Melodia                                               VS                                 Summoner Sylvia

Nemmy

Askardi

Battle Objective: Defeat Sylvia

Battle Commence!

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #162 on: May 03, 2012, 04:16:41 PM »
Akardi shoots a barrage of arrows at Summoner Sylvia some arrows falling short, some arrows overshooting and some hitting there mark.

Askardi then plants down his foot and fires a single arrow straight, hard and clean into her shoulder.

Askardi finishes with his cutlass in a defending position, ready to fend off whatever comes next

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #163 on: May 03, 2012, 04:23:10 PM »
Koel swings his blade upright and slashes Sylvia into the air, then jumping up with her, slashing downwards and dragging her back down to the ground. He the grunts and walks away back into his previous position.
Koel: I won't waste any more energy on you....should have stayed at home kid....

Offline FuyuhotaruP

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 51
    Defense: 0
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 4
  • MINE!
« Reply #164 on: May 03, 2012, 04:50:50 PM »
I won't die that easily you know~
*Rea rushes towards Sylvia and slashes her*
just warming up~ says Rea as she twirls her naginata
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 04:51:55 PM by FuyuhotaruP » »

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #165 on: May 03, 2012, 07:32:08 PM »
Melodia held herelf in a lightly defensive position. "Why are we fighting?" She asked, loudly. "We should be working together!"
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 11:25:06 PM by CarolineJohnson » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #166 on: May 04, 2012, 12:28:21 AM »
Round 1 Results

Team 1

Koel 500/500 93%

Rea 200/200 95%

Melodia 200/200 100%

Nemmy 100/200 50% (Suffered Idle Penalty)

Askardi 300/300 89%

Enemy

Summoner Sylvia 0/25 100%

The Battle Is Won!

(No siats awarded)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sylvia is knocked back, dropping her staff as she falls to the hard rocky ground. Grazing her knee in the process.

Summoner Sylvia: Oh dearie me.....it appears I have lost. Why didn't you die? Thats awful mean of you....

Svlvia oddly starts to cry, remaining on the ground even though she is capable of standing up.

Summoner Sylvia: I only wanted to make master proud.......but you all just had to be so persistent and survive....

Koel turns to Melodia, Nemmy and Rea and shrugs, simply turning away and refusing to look at Sylvia as she cried on the floor

Koel: You're are girls, go talk to her.....I haven't time for this.....
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 12:32:05 AM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #167 on: May 04, 2012, 12:49:36 AM »
Nemmy: Oh....alright....damn, my back hurts....*walks over to Sylvia* Hey there.....don't cry.....*smiles*

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #168 on: May 04, 2012, 12:54:08 AM »
Melodia followed Nemmy and crouched down to Sylvia's level. "Are you hurt at all?" She asked.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #169 on: May 04, 2012, 01:32:50 AM »
Suddenly the smile disappeared from Syvlia's face and she pushed Nemmy and Melodia away from her, falling back herself in the process. She quickly got back on her feet and picked up her staff, aiming it at both of them.

Summoner Sylvia: Get away from me you hags!

She then looked evily at the rest of the group

Summoner Sylvia: This isn't over yet, you're all going to die....RIGHT HERE!

As she said that, Sylvia's staff began to glow with a fierce red aura, almost as if it was engulfed in poweful flames. She waved the staff in the air, it produced an after image as if the air around it was becoming distorted due to unseen energy.

Summoner Sylvia: In my time of need, I use the power of magic to summon forth my divine protector!
The time is nigh, thy enemies have decendeth upon the battleground, show them your rage!

The she quickly shook her staff to the right, the point of her staff aiming directly at the mountains peak. The energy around the staff growing more and more powerful, accumulating more densely on the tip.

Summoner Sylvia: Come forth! Valkyn, Nexus Dragon!
Suddenly a burst of concentrated red energy shot towards the mountain at great speed, faster than a speeding bullet it hit the mountain in seconds, and soon after the mountains peak began to be engulfed in the same red aura, energy swirling in mass around the peak. Creating a hurricane of powerful energy. Then, the energy all at once fused together at the peak and suddenly the peak disappeared in a massive explosion of pure energy. Smoke and rocky debris covered the result of the explosion, the strong wind produced had reached all the way to the team and made their hair and clothes waver backwards from the explosion.
Sylvia's smile returned as she looked to the group, looking behind Sylvia in the background, a massive figure became visible at the mountains peak.
Its arms came crashing down along the mountains base, its wings outstretched and dominated the landscape and soon later its red demon eyes pierced through the smoke, revealing a scaly, dark face. Its multiple rows of razor sharp teeth could be seen even from that distance.

Sylvia started to laugh manically, not even turning back to look at the dragon that she had summoned.

Summoner Sylvia: Hahaha! You thought that I would let you escape, this is where you die! Beg for you're lives and I may spare you!

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2012, 01:37:07 AM »
Nemmy: *takes out her crossbows again* Holy.....shit......That's friggin awesome....

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2012, 01:51:15 AM »
Melodia shook her head. "If you were me, and I was the one attacking you, would YOU surrender?" She got up and brushed herself off. "I can do that too, you know." She put her arms out in front of her and concentrated, but nothing happened. She tried so hard that she looked like this. Then Nom flew up into view, looking around as if trying to say '=_= she summoned me.' The fakeness of the 'summoning' was so obvious that even someone who believed it would know it was fake. However...there was a nearly-unnoticeable tiny puff of smoke that had come from the action.....
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 01:53:25 AM by CarolineJohnson » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2012, 01:57:02 AM »
Sylvia entered into hysterical laughter yet again at Melodia's attempt at summoning, gripping her chest in the laughter and putting her hand on her mouth, trying to hold it back near the end.

Summoner Sylvia: Hahaha! You are pathetic, only the Grand Summoner Sylvia can summon something so powerful, you could never match it! You couldn't even match my cuteness!
Hello?
Boom! Its OVER HAH!

It seems as though Sylvia has gone pretty much insane and has dissolved into random babbling and laughter. The dragon behind her in the distance roaring in unison with her laughter, breathing intense fire into the now black sky, parting the very clouds.

Summoner Sylvia: You're doomed! Its over! There is nothing left for you! Die, kill, eliminate! HAHAHAHA!

Koel sighed as he watched the now deranged Sylvia, understanding what was happening.
Koel: Magic corruption, she has abused it to the point she has suffered brain damage......its better we end this, it appears she has never summoned something of that caliber before today.
Walter: Thats a shame, a girl so cute like that......
Koel held up his blade in the attack stance and peered at Sylvia and the Dragon behind her
Koel: I'm going to set you free....
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 02:02:32 AM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2012, 02:06:16 AM »
Melodia growled and pulled out her half-broken knife, brandishing it as if it were a sword. She held herself back until the right moment, but was getting really annoyed at the summoner before her. "This isn't cute," she said. "This is ugly. You can't even think of anything except killing people." Inside her mind, she was panicking. 'Something, ANYTHING, please help us...' She thought. 'We won't win if she sics that dragon on us...'

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2012, 02:14:43 AM »
"By the deamons blood.."

Askardi tightens his grip on his cutlass before switching to his bow. He looks sadly at the girl.

"Youve slept with power and so the devil sleeps with your soul. Let us smite the beast and free the girls soul from the devils grasp."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal