Help & Support > Site

Maybe-but-probably-not-a-bug bug and a reoccurring bug

(1/5) > >>

NekoBot:
Spoiler sometimes removed the strikethrough from the last update. I could never repeat it

Also, this is actually a bug, still (however don't know the cause)

Sometimes, when using bbcode in general, or the buttons, the text will randomly change to 78% scale. Further use of bbcode after this point will cause the tags to reverse so that the end command comes before the start command. In addition, any new button presses will continue the bug. It can be annoying.  It Why this happens I do not know, but it has been a reoccurring bug for the past several Arpegi shells/updates. The last time I found this bug, I was able to post a video in the thread I first found this in.
(click to show/hide)
This shows the bugged code when it first randomly happens and the result of it

(click to show/hide)just watch it all yeah?

This shows the bugged code is not influenced by a preset font size for a defined line, but has something to do with the bb buttons

NekoJonez:
Strange. The % thing is used in phpBB. Not in SMF.

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: Jonez on February 03, 2014, 11:40:05 AM ---Strange. The % thing is used in phpBB. Not in SMF.

--- End quote ---

I've addressed it before, and it has been a reoccurring bug I've seen. Maybe I'm the only one, but I know I'm not improperly using the buttons.

NekoJonez:
So the bug is that tags appear out of nothing?

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: Jonez on February 03, 2014, 11:44:19 AM ---So the bug is that tags appear out of nothing?

--- End quote ---

It randomly happens after either manually typing out the tags, or using the tag buttons. However, it is more common, I find, after using a tag button. I recorded a video last time of it happening on its own accord

This was the last time I reported it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version