Help & Support > Arpegi Battle

Post here your designs for enemies.

<< < (3/5) > >>

NekoBot:
I made a treasure chest

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on February 13, 2014, 03:19:35 AM --- I made a treasure chest

--- End quote ---

Because there should be a random event where you come across treasue\re, maybe make it more diverse in which if you explore a cave tile, you have X% chance to find treasure, maybe in a forest, you have X% chance to come across a lepracons gold, and similar treasury events for each of the tiles that somewhat makes sense. The treasure amount/content should scale per level, in addition for the %of chance the event occurs should be maybe .05-2%

TyranBrûlée:
Work in progresses, more to come.
NOTE: This is just concept art, they're not definite designs.

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on February 13, 2014, 03:23:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: NekoBot on February 13, 2014, 03:19:35 AM --- I made a treasure chest

--- End quote ---

Because there should be a random event where you come across treasue\re, maybe make it more diverse in which if you explore a cave tile, you have X% chance to find treasure, maybe in a forest, you have X% chance to come across a lepracons gold, and similar treasury events for each of the tiles that somewhat makes sense. The treasure amount/content should scale per level, in addition for the %of chance the event occurs should be maybe .05-2%

--- End quote ---
We can't change tiles afaik.

Time to talk to the dev about this.

Apokura:

I call it...Hexagoon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version