Help & Support > Non-Computer Help

Life

<< < (2/3) > >>

O:\msg:

--- Quote from: Loch Shreddy on February 04, 2014, 10:50:41 PM ---Life is a hard thing, right? Sometimes bad stuff happens and you lose the people you truly love because of the way you act or the way they act. And after some time you realize the things that went on between you and some people were actually really stupid things and you wish they didn't happen and that you were still friends with them.

How do you open up to someone you've abandoned? I had such a fallout with my best friend a year ago and I think she hates me. I miss her so bad and I just want to start talking again.

--- End quote ---
That's life. I made every stupid mistake going when I was young, but because of those experiences I learned how to be good at life. I never make mistakes anymore, my life is pretty sweet.

You just have to go say sorry and be sincere, and if they don't accept it straight away back off and don't hassle them. It will all come good eventually if you make the effort.

shredc0re:
I'm just scared to actually start talking with that person again, I'm afraid to get rejected.

You will get rejected many times in your life, girls, jobs etc. If you learn how to deal with it, you'll be fine and have more self confidence.

NekoJonez:
Yeah, how painful it even is. People and interests change.

So shreddy, did you grow some balls and make the move? You won't get what you want if you don't try.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version