Author Topic: Battle Shoutbox  (Read 3957 times)

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
Battle Shoutbox
« on: February 05, 2014, 01:31:50 PM »
I found another bug with the battle shoutbox, however it is only due to lag latincy, so not really an issue. You can input a message by pressing enter for sure, but also, if you click the 'shout' button before the page updates, the message will appear twice. Not really a big deal though. (or, at least, it really shouldn't be a problem  :P )

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
Re: Battle Shoutbox
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 01:32:48 PM »
I found another bug with the battle shoutbox, however it is only due to lag latincy, so not really an issue. You can input a message by pressing enter for sure, but also, if you click the 'shout' button before the page updates, the message will appear twice. Not really a big deal though. (or, at least, it really shouldn't be a problem  :P )
That's abusing lag my friend. It isn't a bug :P

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Battle Shoutbox
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 01:36:08 PM »
That's abusing lag my friend. It isn't a bug :P

lags fun to play with sometimes though. Okay, well Ima go, and play more Duke Nukem before filling out boring paperwork

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal