Creative > Creations

Stationary Templates

(1/1)

CarolineJohnson:
I made some stationary and I don't remember if I've posted it here yet so here's a new thread.

(click to show/hide)
The PSD file does not come with the text adjusted for the font you see here. Unfortunately, when I made the file, I didn't have that font. However, if you want to try your hand at adjusting all of the stuff for the correct font...the font is called "Arial Rounded MT".

Download

The text can't be properly aligned because all of the included images have different alignments. Sorry! I did the best I could with it and it works for what it is. Also, sorry, this is basically identical to the previous one except smaller and more spritey. :D

Download

You'll need the font "Arial Rounded MT".

Download
(click to show/hide)
You'll require a font called "Pokemon TTF", or the whole thing may look kind of funny.

Download

You'll require a font called "Pokemon RS", or the whole thing may look kind of funny.

Download

You require a font called "Pokemon DPPt", or the whole thing will look stupid.

Download

Sorry, I couldn't get the text aligned right no matter what I did. You'll need a font called "Power Green" before you open this thing up.

Download

You'll need the fonts "Power Green", "Annon", and "Power Red and Blue".

Download
(click to show/hide)
You'll need a font called "Chiaro" or "Chiaro Catch". I seriously don't know which one it is because the file I downloaded said "Chiaro Catch" while the name of the font in the computer just says "Chiaro".

Download

You'll need the fonts "Ancient Hylian - English" and "Arial Rounded MT".

Download

You'll need the font "Return of Ganon" before you can use this.

Download
(click to show/hide)
Requested by Negative Hippie. You'll need a font called "Nintendoid 1".

Download

You'll need every Homestuck font ever or this won't work.

Download

You'll need all of the fonts from the Ultimate Earthbound Font Pack

Download

You'll need a font called "Chrono Trigger". And YES you will need to do all that shadowing if you want it to look even remotely accurate.

Download
I will take requests. If I can't do what you request, though, I'll tell you. :D

NekoBot:
I support this

NekoJonez:
Nicely made :3

My request is one of Corpse Party.

CarolineJohnson:

--- Quote from: Jonez on February 23, 2014, 05:00:07 PM ---My request is one of Corpse Party.

--- End quote ---
I'll see what I can do. Usually what I do is take the dialogue box and fiddle around with backgrounds and such, but I can't seem to find any images of just the areas, no sprites or text boxes on them...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version