Creative > Portfolio

Rora's Mediocre Fanart

(1/2) > >>

Rora:
So, I draw for a hobby, although I used to draw a lot more often than I do these days. I thought I might as well post some of my artwork to share with you guys. Please note, I'm very sensitive about my (lack of) abilities, so please be gentle. ;^;

MOST of what I draw is fanart for various JRPGs, although now and again I'll draw my OCs as well. Generally posted in Oldest -> Newest order within each section, although several of these are so old that I don't remember the exact order I actually drew them in. >_>;
I'm also not posting my REALLY old, super embarrassing stuff. Because... it's TOO embarrassing. ;^; Unless you guys REALLY want to see some of it, I might be able to be convinced, but... -hides-

...Note that several of these are unfinished as well. I'm terrible at finishing drawings. Like, just, so bad at it, oh my god.

Tales Series
(click to show/hide)
Jay and Moses Sandor, Tales of Legendia OTP

Jay (Tales of Legendia)/Colette Brunel (Tales of Symphonia)/Tear Grants (Tales of the Abyss; unfinished)

Leon Magnus (Tales of Destiny)/Chibi Elize Lutus (Tales of Xillia)
I obviously can't draw chibis to save my life
Pokémon
(click to show/hide)
Pigeotto gijinka, done by request/Shiny Bellossom gijinka, also a request (neither are my design)/Oshawott gijinka doodle (my design)

Hoppip with STURDY BODY/Shiny Cyndaquil

Clefable (unfinished); trying to learn how to shade, messed with Clefable's design a little

Unzam (Alakazam x ? Unown)/Keldyta (Keldeo x Ponyta)/Belloselia (Bellossom x Roselia); from the Pokéfusion craze

I took part in a post-nuclear-apocalypse Pokémon RP on another site, which sadly never went anywhere. All the Pokémon "mutated" into Pokéfusions; the first two both belonged to other people in that RP and are not my design. The third (Bellosellia) belonged to one of my characters and is my design.
I CAN'T DRAW HORSES, OKAY :C

One of my OCs as a Shiny Minccino gijinka (it's a trap)/Dion, a Gengar gijinka, one of my friends' OCs. We ship them together *w* OTP <3
I cannot draw clothes and dresses are EXTRA hard, but I'm pretty happy with how it came out here
Also I messed up Dion's shoulders but oh well
Other Misc. JRPGs
(click to show/hide)Dragon Age

Anders

Star Ocean

Ioshua, Star Ocean 1 (unfinished)
Pose is Tear Grants' Mystic Arte portrait cut-in for her Fortune's Arc extension. I DID NOT TRACE THIS.

Baten Kaitos: MOST RECENT

Lyude, Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
Drawn earlier this year, sometime in Jan-Feb?

Folon, Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (unfinished)
This is the most recent drawing I've been working on, and I'm TRYING to finish it. His outfit is an absolute NIGHTMARE to draw.
WHO WEARS ARMOR LIKE THAT FOLON, SERIOUSLY, YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS.
I still need to fix his hair and his hands, too. Ugh drawing is hard.
Anyway, thanks for taking a peek! Feel free to comment on anything, but again, please be gentle. ^^; I'm no artist, just a wannabe.

Swagmaster:
You aren't bad at all. Pretty good actually :)

Muffin:

This. I love this.

CarolineJohnson:
These are really good! I wish I could draw that well, but I just get artistical spurts here and there that don't come often enough.

TyranBrûlée:

--- Quote from: Muffin on April 08, 2014, 02:57:56 AM ---

This. I love this.

--- End quote ---
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Also

--- Quote from: CarolineJohnson on April 08, 2014, 07:03:42 AM ---I just get artistical spurts here and there that don't come often enough.

--- End quote ---
>Life Story

In any case, I clearly see the progress you've made, and there is so much potential for more.
Keep at it. c:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version