Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
FFF
« on: May 23, 2014, 08:43:49 AM »
Blahblahblah rules insert here.

Now, different now.

1. Have one other member watch a video from a youtuber you watch and have that member review said video.
2. Go out today and say good morning/good evening/ good night to everyone you see today.
3. Watch a speedrun of one of your favorite games, afterwords, what do you think of the speedrun? (Write it here for #3)
4. What is sold in your local store that may or may not be sold in my local store? I live by the sea in an urban city location in the New England area of the US.
5. Is this FFF marginally better than the normal 5 questions?

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
Re: FFF
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 08:26:01 PM »
I think it would be better that you have something that ppl can reply on. Otherwise it would look dead.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 10:28:56 PM »
I think it would be better that you have something that ppl can reply on. Otherwise it would look dead.

This section is already dead because of its former fformula

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 10:41:38 PM »
1. Have one other member watch a video from a youtuber you watch and have that member review said video.
2. Go out today and say good morning/good evening/ good night to everyone you see today.
3. Watch a speedrun of one of your favorite games, afterwords, what do you think of the speedrun? (Write it here for #3)
4. What is sold in your local store that may or may not be sold in my local store? I live by the sea in an urban city location in the New England area of the US.
1. Not yet done
2. Done. There's not that many people at work.
3. Minecraft adventure map speedrun looks really boring without proper commentary.
4. Belgian chocolate spread with honey
5. It's worth a shot.

Offline Rora

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • Malideiter
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 08:53:57 AM »

1. I don't actually watch anyone on YouTube, but I did make a few AMVs a LONG time ago... Xenosaga, anyone? (Video contains spoilers for all three Xenosaga games)

2. I tried this on my walk with Hars today, but it came out as an awkward, flustered hello instead. :C I'm too shy and I have failed you.

3. JRPGs are NOT speedrun material (but some people actually try to speedrun them anyway??? I DON'T UNDERSTAND), so I went with Legacy of Kain: Defiance instead. Speedruns are pretty boring without commentary, but watching Kain jump around like the silly kind of madman was pretty hilarious.
Also the shadow monster things look like the GHOSTs in the Gen 1 Pokémon games before you get the Silph Scope, which I never noticed before, so there's that.

4. Hmm, probably pasties if anything. They're a local specialty thing, sort of. I'm the Upper Peninsula of Michigan in that link :D I don't actually like them, though. >n< I'm a bad Yooper.
(I'm aware of the obvious joke, please don't make it, thanks)

5. Ummm, I think it's more interesting! Although I haven't experienced any of the previous FFFs, this kind of thing just seems more fun.

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
  • Attack: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 20
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 05:46:20 PM »

1. Video reviewed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwwU55zBYlQ
Member who reviewed it: Miz-
"Looks like a really fancy commercial. Not quite music video-like. Didn't expect she'd be dating a niggah tho."

2. I said hi to my neighbors. One of them didn't respond, one of them invited me to their place for dinner, and the other wasn't home. =/

3. I watched the world record(?) speedrun of the original Final Fantasy Tactics. Nothing I didn't already know. The actual world record speedrun is 4 hours long and I don't have time to watch it

4. Crocodile/alligator meat, maybe?

5. I wouldn't say "better", but definitely different.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal