Help & Support > Computer Help

Need a .exe for gimp

<< < (2/3) > >>

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on November 16, 2014, 11:29:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: General Jonez on November 16, 2014, 08:29:11 PM ---Why download a free program with a torrent...?

--- End quote ---

Because gimps default official download is via torrent

--- End quote ---
Seriously o.O? Are we talking about the same program?

NekoBot:
Look guys, I'm not an idiot, when I say the default download is via torrent, I mean it's via torrent -_-

The mirror also doesn't work for me.

Now can I PLEASE get a .exe from an alternate source like I asked? Because, you know, that's what I wanted, and not get belittled by friends. I never use torrent services otherwise, I wouldn't have asked for aid.

TyranBrûlée:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on November 17, 2014, 08:44:14 PM ---Look guys, I'm not an idiot, when I say the default download is via torrent, I mean it's via torrent -_-

The mirror also doesn't work for me.

Now can I PLEASE get a .exe from an alternate source like I asked? Because, you know, that's what I wanted, and not get belittled by friends. I never use torrent services otherwise, I wouldn't have asked for aid.

--- End quote ---
Why do you want it from an alternate source when there's a .exe on the official website.

I can pictures too.

You're downloading the torrent and mirror TORRENT
when there's a direct download for the .exe right there.

Kiss x Miz:
Keep it clean, niggers

NekoBot:
(click to show/hide)Thanks for the .exe, I appreciate it. But, don't go thinking that I'm a horrible person for being frustrated about a simple request. In the title, I asked for a .exe, I would have assumed you'd have understood that I tried both the regular and mirror links, otherwise, I wouldn't have made this post. As far as a negative response, that you call insulting, I assume you'd only be referencing my last post, which, was exaggerated, I will admit.

I don't know how that was misinterpreted.

As far as I'm concerned, I got my link, issues resolved, crisis averted. However, if you want to start a fight, take it up with Jonez, who will likely take your side anyways, all things considered. What do you want me to do? Dissapear for another year? That wouldn't solve anything. What would you have Jonez and Miz do? Ban me? That'd be easy, considering your relationship with the pair. What matters, and what SHOULD matter in the end, are my contributions to the site, most of which, noone ever sees.

Now, I would love to settle whatever grievances you or anyone has with me via a private conversation, but, as it stands, the only person to complain about anything is you.

But you know what? I'm not going to win a petty argument when it is against someone with power, so why should I bother, what a circle jerk is this! I'm going to talk to Jonez when I can and settle our tab. If what is said in our exchange is of a particular degree, I will make the appropriate action, whether that be to leave or otherwise.

Off-Topic:I decided to spoiler this post since I think some things are put out of context. If you think this is censorship, rant in the PM's to me. Thanks. -Jonez.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version