Author Topic: Ideas for a Skyrim character?  (Read 5467 times)

Offline senpai_FisT

• Übermensch
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 15
  • can'twakeup.png
      • Rock'n'RollFisto!
Ideas for a Skyrim character?
« on: January 29, 2015, 08:39:43 PM »
I started up Skyrim again and like a broken record, I once again went for the big muscley type with heavy armor and melee weapons. I got bored at around level 16 while doing some Dawnguard quests and decided to create a new character and start over.

I drew a blank at the character creation screen so here I am, asking you guys for ideas. Pls halp. Anything goes, even silly ones.

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
Re: Ideas for a Skyrim character?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 08:42:28 PM »
White haired black girl using electric magic.

You know, the X-woman

Offline senpai_FisT

• Übermensch
    Attack Member
  • can'twakeup.png
      • Rock'n'RollFisto!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 12:32:02 AM »
That would be cool. I never really did a magic focused character. When it comes to any game I don't like it if my character can't withstand physical damage, which is why I stopped playing most of my mages early on (the cool damage soaking spells come later on) or converted them into warrior/assassin types.

I think I'll roleplay her as a person who's very interested in academics. Cooking too, I never got into it before. Wonder if I should wear robes or light armor.

Keep the ideas coming.

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
    Attack Member
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 12:54:55 AM »
Wonder if I should wear robes or light armor.
Try doing the Winterhold quests early on for good robes and lots of magic stuff.

Combined with enchanting you can have enough mana cost reduction so that firebolts/balls cost 0 mana.

Offline PriomBlazer

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • UwU
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 07:54:13 PM »
If you're going for a new type-ish character with good physical defense.Why not a spellsword that wears heavy armor,uses one hand weapons and frost & healing magic.
As for a race I'd say breton for a spellsword. But that's sort of boring. Go to nexus mods and download a mod for some lore-friendly race involving skimpy females. ( I suggest Ohmes Raht,because kittens )

Offline senpai_FisT

• Übermensch
    Attack Member
  • can'twakeup.png
      • Rock'n'RollFisto!
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 04:55:42 PM »
So I ruined my installation of Skryim somehow. Started anew, this time with a lot of mods.

Schlongs of Skyrim is an amazing mod. (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

I'm an orc barbarian now. I'm gonna roleplay as the kind of guy this song was written about.

Don't worry though, I'll be bored in a couple of days and I'll be back to read more of your suggestions.

EDIT: Okay so this is great. I had a random start mod which put me just outside a mine south of Winterhold. So I decided the best backstory for him would be being a miner turned adventurer.

URZOG HAD ENOUGH OF THE MUNDANE LIFE OF A MINER. AFTER NICKEL AND DIMING A SET OF ARMOR AND A WEAPON, URZOG SET OFF TO FIND THE GLORY AND RICHES HE ALWAYS LUSTED AFTER.

With an Iron Armor set and an Iron Greataxe in hand, I headed north to Winterhold. I had the basic needs mod and by the time I reached my destination, I was thirsty/hungry. I entered the inn seeing as it would be the best place to find something to eat and drink. Too fucking bad I had zero gold on me and I couldn't steal a thing since everyone was watching me. I decided it would be best if I snuck into the cellar and tried my luck there.

So I tip-toed my way down and lo and behold, it was a sweet roll on the table, I grabbed it and stuffed it down my face. Sadly it didn't do much for my hunger but fortunately I saw another sweet roll on the table across from where I stood. I ran towards it and took it without giving it second thought. Too bad there was somebody watching me. Too bad they had to die. I went down the cellar a hungry orc, came back up as a sweet roll thief/murderer.

Once I stepped outside into the cold tundra that is The Pale, I checked over my inventory to make sure I had looted that cellar clean of food and drink. A guard passed by me whispering some shit about a dragon attacking Helgen. "I could totally kill this bitch and no one would notice", I thought to myself. I snuck up behind him and whacked him in the head with my axe. He died in one hit but little did I know a friend of his was watching us. Guy pulled out his longbow and started taking shots at me. I tried strafing but after getting hit a couple of times I realized my heavy armor wasn't cut out for this nimble, graceful shit. So I hit the inventory key and took off my armor. The encumbrance-free movement allowed me to dodge the arrows pretty well. My big flaccid orc cock majestically swayed side to side as I strafed to the left and right to dodge the incoming projectiles. Getting hit once would mean death, no doubt, thanks to SkyRe. Slowly but steadily I advanced upon him until he was in reach; axe meets head in the most brutal fashion. I regret not having a gore mod.

Thanks to my extremely discreet methods, I racked up 1,000g bounty. I looted the two dead guards and headed into a store, half expecting the shopkeeper to attack me on sight. There was no such aggression. She greeted me like she would greet any other customer who walked into her store. "Great", I thought "I should sell the stuff I looted just now and make my way the hell out of The Pale."

About 5 mins real time later, I was on the road to Dawnstar. Came across a few wolves here and there but nothing I couldn't handle. By this time, I was itching to see how I'd do in battle, so I made up my mind that would enter the first cave/dungeon I came across. Sightless Pit, it was called. The inside of the cave was caked with snow. I knew I'd be dead by now if I had installed the Frostfall mod. As I made my way further down, I was greeted by a bunch of dead bandits. Well, something's in this cave, I thought to myself as I delved deeper, a little bit more carefully than before. Just around the corner was a little Falmer bloke who was no match for my axe. At least I now know who put an end to those bandits. This was when I noticed I was thirsty. I remembered that I didn't drink a single drop of water since I started the character. I drank a bottle of wine.

"You're still thirsty."

"Another one."

"You're still thirsty."

"Damn, how many do I need to drink?! Another!"

"You're no longer thirsty."

"Damn straight bruh."

My vision started to get blurry.

"You are drunk."

"Pssht, I know that. I read the mod description."

What I didn't know was that you'd fall over every now and then when you're drunk. What I also didn't know was that dwemer "cliff" in front of me was several feet deep and I couldn't have had a worse place to fall over due to being inebriated than right in front of it. I fell face first to my death. Thanks to wine. GG. Quick load.

I'll do more later.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 05:39:03 AM by FiST » »

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
    Attack Member
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 08:59:52 AM »
*slowly starts fapping*

Offline senpai_FisT

• Übermensch
    Attack Member
  • can'twakeup.png
      • Rock'n'RollFisto!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2015, 10:48:27 PM »
Ooh, I forgot to mention, Miz-lord. I did create the Redguard destro mage with an affinity to lightning. It's just that I messed up that save and ended up re-installing Skyrim and had to delete the saves. Starting the same character again didn't feel right to me. So I went with that Orc I mentioned earlier.

And just like I foresaw, I'm bored by this guy as well. Time to start over. This time I'll completely plan my RP from the start.

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
    Attack Member
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2015, 08:26:30 AM »
Robin Hood the Wood Elf
Bows and twohanded swords only

(I'm playing the female version)

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2015, 04:21:00 AM »
Is there any way to start a new game of Skyrim and not have to go through the long boring ass first mission? Because that's literally all that's stopping me from making a new character

Offline senpai_FisT

• Übermensch
    Attack Member
  • can'twakeup.png
      • Rock'n'RollFisto!
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2015, 05:21:47 AM »
If you're on PC, yes, there are mods for it. If on console, I dunno. Such a step backwards considering that Oblivion had an option to remake your character just before you exit the intro area. So you could create a savegame at that point and reload it whenever you wanted a quick-start new game. Why did they not put it in Skyrim? >_>

Offline senpai_FisT

• Übermensch
    Attack Member
  • can'twakeup.png
      • Rock'n'RollFisto!
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2015, 06:03:52 PM »
Bump.

I'mma need a savegame or two of your Skyrim character(s). It's in your Documents folder inside the folder "My Games".

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
    Attack Member
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2015, 08:29:59 AM »
Mods tho. But I think I have a couple who haven't been influenced by the mods, not sure if that's enough.

Offline senpai_FisT

• Übermensch
    Attack Member
  • can'twakeup.png
      • Rock'n'RollFisto!
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2015, 12:47:57 PM »
Just wait for this mod to hit 2.0

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54509/?

Then you can export your savegame into mine.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal