Help & Support > Site

Editing will cause "nullnull" to appear at the end of a post!

(1/3) > >>

CarolineJohnson:
I edited a post a minute ago and when I saved the changes, it added "nullnull" to the end! I edited another post and it added "nullnullnull"!

When I go to edit the nulls out of the post, they're not there! This post is probably gonna have some nulls in it too!

Cupcake Fury:

--- Quote from: CarolineJohnson on March 10, 2015, 06:39:13 PM ---I edited a post a minute ago and when I saved the changes, it added "nullnull" to the end! I edited another post and it added "nullnullnull"!

When I go to edit the nulls out of the post, they're not there! This post is probably gonna have some nulls in it too!

--- End quote ---
Same, I've known of this for a while but didn't know if Jonez knew about it as it seems like to would be easy to come across x:

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: CarolineJohnson on March 10, 2015, 06:39:13 PM ---I edited a post a minute ago and when I saved the changes, it added "nullnull" to the end! I edited another post and it added "nullnullnull"!

--- End quote ---
Indeed there's a bunch of nulls in that post.

But srsly, I've never had this happen to me before :/

Edit: I still don't seem to be getting anything.

Swagmaster:
Yep never happened here either

EDIT: Testing the null thingy

Zer0 da Shadow:
I made several edits to a post this morning and this didn't happen so i got curious and though i would mess with one of my post and this actually happened just now. I made one edit without changing anything at all and it added two nulls to my post, then i made another edit this time just adding gibberish and it added another null to my post. Then i edit again and the Nulls don't appear in my post. Yup, edited this post and there they are 3 nulls even when my initial edit made changes.

It seems to happen randomly but it doesn't stay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version