Chat > Introductions

The black rabbit is back (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

(1/5) > >>

XxKuroUsagixX:
I'm sorry for the annoying emoji----

Anyway, hi guys! I'm back~
Some of you might know me (from AFz) and most of you probably don't. I first joined around April 2012 which means it has been almost 3 years ;u;
I haven't been active in any forums since then until Nhi messaged me a few days ago so yeah, I'm here again!

So, a little bit about myself :
People call me Sagi~
I live in Indonesia and I like playing rhythm games (and suck at it) like osu! and stuff, although I'm not that active anymore ;u;
I like posting covers and stuff of vocaloid or anime songs in general, which you can find in my SoundCloud! (yes I'm what you call an "utaite", I guess)

Pretty much music (and school) consumed my life so I don't really have the time to game anymore ;u; I only play mobile games now;

I don't know what else to write so... Hope I can get along with you guys!

TyranBrûlée:

--- Quote from: XxKuroUsagixX on March 14, 2015, 10:22:04 AM ---I like playing rhythm games (and suck at it) like osu!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: XxKuroUsagixX on March 14, 2015, 10:22:04 AM ---(and suck at it)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: XxKuroUsagixX on March 14, 2015, 10:22:04 AM ---(and suck at it)

--- End quote ---

Yo welcome back saggy

XxKuroUsagixX:

--- Quote from: TyranBrûlée on March 14, 2015, 10:45:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: XxKuroUsagixX on March 14, 2015, 10:22:04 AM ---I like playing rhythm games (and suck at it) like osu!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yo welcome back saggy

--- End quote ---

Seriously though I can't play anymore LOL
And thank you, Nhi!

Kiss x Miz:
So modest about dem skills

Ello there, 'sbeen a while

XxKuroUsagixX:

--- Quote from: Mizard- on March 14, 2015, 11:20:40 AM ---So modest about dem skills

Ello there, 'sbeen a while

--- End quote ---

It's the truth though--- and hello there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version