Chat > News

Earthquakes...

(1/2) > >>

PriomBlazer:
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/6-7-magnitude-earthquake-strikes-myanmar-india-border-region/1/561645.html

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm alive

Kiss x Miz:
Good man, I doubt the news will spread any further than the bordering countries though :/

I blame the Indian stampedes. There's just too many people there.
If they all jumped at once, the country would probably detach from the rest of Asia.

PriomBlazer:

--- Quote from: Mizard on January 04, 2016, 11:12:08 AM ---
If they all jumped at once, the country would probably detach from the rest of Asia.

--- End quote ---
I guess I'm alive just so I can appreciate stuff like this.

senpai_FisT:
Did you feel the quake? Any damages in your area? I'm pretty down the south so all I heard was the news.

PriomBlazer:

--- Quote from: senpai_FisT on January 05, 2016, 11:48:03 AM ---Did you feel the quake? Any damages in your area? I'm pretty down the south so all I heard was the news.

--- End quote ---
Well there were damages to some part of our country but nothing near our area. But boy did I feel the quake, it was night and my bed is near the window and I woke up hearing the sound of the windows banging. There's construction work going near our building too so I thought they just messed up something there. But it became apparent what was happening rather quickly. Didn't get to sleep for the rest of the night though.

This is probably the first time I ever thought about death and I came to the conclusion that I should spend my life to it's fullest so I should play more Dating Sim games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version