Gaming > Nintendo

Fire Emblem Discussion

(1/7) > >>

Swagmaster:
Discuss!!! Fates or Awakening or any others you may want to talk about!

I am playing Awakening again on Classic Mode this time without restarting saves. (Almost had a heart attack because my Donell was at 1 HP, and then I completely lucked out when my opponent had THREE STRAIGHT MISSES/No Damage Attacks!!! Now he's a Lv 1 Hero and I'm trying to marry him to Nowi)

any ways I'm on chapter 15 of that and I plan on getting all 3 Fates real soon. Probably during spring break

NekoJonez:
I started playing Awakening recently. But there are too many good games on 3DS atm... I can't follow :/

I'm planning to write an article about this game.

PriomBlazer:
I wish I didn't lose my path of radiance save file.

Well I could play the GBA ones on my phone but I'm playing knight of lodis so meh. Wouldn't want to play to tactical games at the same time.

Swagmaster:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on February 28, 2016, 06:58:04 PM ---I started playing Awakening recently. But there are too many good games on 3DS atm
--- End quote ---
I know that feeling, but it was definitely worth it putting down all my other games to play it again. To me, it is the second best 3DS game, behind only Link Between Worlds. Playing it the first time I thought it was great, but not THAT great, but that was only a casual play through. This second play through on Classic, I get to experience the game for what it is, and it's truly incredible

Apokura:
Well I've been planning what to do in Awakening in my imagination for a while. Unfortunately I can't get it on my Vita, so I'm just crying about not being able to play one of my favourite franchises x_x

Now, while I've only played two Fire Emblem games actually understand what was going on (the both that were translated to English on the GBA) it's really, really great. The Sacred Stones is my favourite, and since Awakening appears to be in the same vibe as it, I was sooo excited about it I was going to get the themed 3DS, but in the end I never did because it wasn't sold in Brazil.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version