Gaming > Mobile and Misc platforms.

"Zelda's Curse" and other stuff.

(1/4) > >>

PriomBlazer:
So I got a new windows phone and tried to import my gba save data and this happened:

(click to show/hide)

I am cursed to never complete a zelda game.

and also:
(click to show/hide)How do I get rid of the black border that appears in the corner while playing games?

and finally, game suggestions?

Light:
It would help to mention which phone you got and which emulator app you're using.

Also, speaking from experience, getting a windows phone is a huge mistake.

Recommendations: Final Fantasy 6, Metroid Fusion & Zero Mission, Golden Sun, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, Fire Emblem

Actually I just realized, since you're playing using a touch screen, Metroid and Castlevania would be really annoying to play.

PriomBlazer:

--- Quote from: Light on May 31, 2016, 03:15:32 PM ---It would help to mention which phone you got and which emulator app you're using.

Also, speaking from experience, getting a windows phone is a huge mistake.

Recommendations: Final Fantasy 6, Metroid Fusion & Zero Mission, Golden Sun, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, Fire Emblem

Actually I just realized, since you're playing using a touch screen, Metroid and Castlevania would be really annoying to play.

--- End quote ---

I dunno the phone model. How do I check? As for the app I used gpcsp on my symbian and use vba10 on the new phone.

Ya I know. The amount of apps are scarce...and even the ones that are there don't seem to be maintained properly. But I did get it as a gift from my uncle and I can't afford one on my own so I'm not complaining.

Well, I meant phone game recommendations in general. But thanks for the suggestions anyways.

ya, I tried to play shantae and it's almost impossible to play without abusing the save state function.

Also, no solution for the black border problem?

NekoJonez:
Hrm, I think that the encoding of the save file is different on both emulators. -> So, it can't be read on your phone.

PriomBlazer:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on May 31, 2016, 09:20:42 PM ---Hrm, I think that the encoding of the save file is different on both emulators. -> So, it can't be read on your phone.

--- End quote ---
Yet, I managed to get my tactics ogre save file working without any trouble.

Honestly, I'm beginning to think my problem with Zelda is on a supernatural level. I played A link to the past and Wind Waker multiple times but couldn't finish either because of some catastrophe like save file corruption, accidental deletion of data or my external hard disk internally exploding.

Oh well, while we're at it some Playstation 1 game suggestions? I'd prefer rpgs. The problem is that there are wayyy to many games to choose from for the ps1.
I was thinking maybe Breath of fire 3 or 2 and Vagrant story.maybe?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version