Chat > Game reviews

My Top 10 games of 2016

(1/2) > >>

NekoJonez:
Well, let's just go with the flow!

Pay attention, these are my fav games I started playing in 2016. That makes my list more interesting imo

https://arpegi.wordpress.com/2016/12/25/my-top-10-games-of-2016-part-1-10-6/
https://arpegi.wordpress.com/2016/12/30/my-top-10-games-of-2016-part-1-5-1/

PriomBlazer:
It's funny because you're list inspired me to make mine and now here you are posting your list here because everyone else is doing it. So happy to see that !

Also reading your list had me thinking, Which one IS your favourite Ace Attorney game?

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: PriomBlazer on January 07, 2017, 06:57:05 PM ---It's funny because you're list inspired me to make mine and now here you are posting your list here because everyone else is doing it. So happy to see that !

--- End quote ---
I was under the impression that was the case. Hehehehehe, it's weird but flattering to see the influence my blog has.

--- Quote from: PriomBlazer on January 07, 2017, 06:57:05 PM ---Also reading your list had me thinking, Which one IS your favourite Ace Attorney game?

--- End quote ---
That's a very difficult question. It's a tie between Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Trials and Tribulations AND Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton.

I can't pick honestly.

Swagmaster:
I still need to play all the 3DS entries of Ace Attorney ugh too many games not enough time. college is a bitch

PriomBlazer:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on January 07, 2017, 08:20:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: PriomBlazer on January 07, 2017, 06:57:05 PM ---It's funny because you're list inspired me to make mine and now here you are posting your list here because everyone else is doing it. So happy to see that !

--- End quote ---
I was under the impression that was the case. Hehehehehe, it's weird but flattering to see the influence my blog has.

--- Quote from: PriomBlazer on January 07, 2017, 06:57:05 PM ---Also reading your list had me thinking, Which one IS your favourite Ace Attorney game?

--- End quote ---
That's a very difficult question. It's a tie between Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Trials and Tribulations AND Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton.

I can't pick honestly.

--- End quote ---

Trials and Tribulations is probably my most fav too. Although I've only played 4 games so far.

Also, have you noticed that Capcom has a theme of making the 3rd game of any of their series really good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version