Chat > Debates

It's not ok to hit a woman, or...

(1/7) > >>

Pr0nstarx:
you're trash. Unless your life is in danger and she's coming at you with a gun or a knife, only then you're allowed to hit her.
If she hits you, just walk away.

My honest opinion. Discuss.

Noob:
Debates section?

Pr0nstarx:

--- Quote from: hi1116 on March 17, 2012, 12:46:50 AM ---Debates section?

--- End quote ---
I've just noticed there is indeed a debate section lol. I'm sure Jonez will move it though. Stupid mistake lol.

Mr.PowPow:
Just before this gets moved, I would just like to add that giving women special treatment like "hitting women is cowardly" is somewhat sexist. If a woman hits you, you may hit her back. If a guy hits you, you may hit him back. We are all humans and we treat others the way we wish to be treated. Fair, unbiased and just .
Giving women special treatment simply because they are women is inequality is it not? And women fight for equality.

Noob:

--- Quote from: Mr.PowPow on March 17, 2012, 01:47:56 AM ---Just before this gets moved, I would just like to add that giving women special treatment like "hitting women is cowardly" is somewhat sexist. If a woman hits you, you may hit her back. If a guy hits you, you may hit him back. We are all humans and we treat others the way we wish to be treated. Fair, unbiased and just .
Giving women special treatment simply because they are women is inequality is it not? And women fight for equality.

--- End quote ---

Well said

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version