Chat > Debates

Time Travel

(1/6) > >>

Mr.PowPow:
I've seen this debate on many forums, its mainly about whether its possible now or ever will be. So do you think its possible? And any Back To The Future quotes will be frowned upon~
Since time travel can be explained in various different ways try to elaborate which methods you disprove or approve of~

Kiss x Miz:
There's never been anyone from the future to now or the past, so there never will be.
Travelling back in time is impossible, unless you think of different dimensions, but that wouldn't count as the same "time".
Travelling forward in time is already kinda possible with freezing and coma-stuff. And it will probably be easier and more reliable in a couple decades or more.

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: Mizari- on March 27, 2012, 02:04:23 PM ---There's never been anyone from the future to now or the past, so there never will be

--- End quote ---
But how would we know, considering that they know they must not interfere with the causation of history, they wouldn't necessarily be making themselves known to the world now would they?
So if at some point time travel does become available I highly doubt that they would travel back and say "Hey dudes, in the future you can totally time travel" which would alter time and somehow cause a dangerous paradox. Then again for all we know time could have already been altered? But we wouldn't notice it because time (causation of time) is just progressing normally for us.

NekoJonez:
If it would be possible.. I would return to the moment where they invited timezones...

But in all seriousness, I think it would cause too big of a mess.

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: Nega-Pow on March 27, 2012, 02:10:30 PM ---I highly doubt that they would travel back and say "Hey dudes, in the future you can totally time travel"

--- End quote ---
People ain't robots, they're nowhere near perfect and would do anything for an awesome life. For example introducing stuff that hasn't been invented yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version