Creative > Graphics

Site Logo.

<< < (3/6) > >>

Light:

--- Quote from: shredc0re on March 09, 2012, 10:27:44 AM ---But not all the themes have the place for a banner, so we could just have a decent banner @ the default theme and customize a banner for the other themes?

--- End quote ---

If that's possible, then sure why not. A different banner/logo for each theme would be pretty nice.

shredc0re:

--- Quote from: Light on March 09, 2012, 10:38:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: shredc0re on March 09, 2012, 10:27:44 AM ---But not all the themes have the place for a banner, so we could just have a decent banner @ the default theme and customize a banner for the other themes?

--- End quote ---

If that's possible, then sure why not. A different banner/logo for each theme would be pretty nice.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it is possible. I just have to alter the logo.png for each file to a different png file with the exact same size.

Arm:

--- Quote from: NekoSmash on March 09, 2012, 05:51:59 AM ---

Kinda happy with how it came out. But I wanna do more with it. Gimme some suggestions on how I can change this.

--- End quote ---

Hmm, I guess if you used Photoshop you can add filter like strokes outlining the texts with white or something so it'll look more readable?

Mr.PowPow:
Is it just me or could Arpegi really do with a mascot. Like some sort of anime/manga mascot of some sort, preferably original. Or am I just spitting redundant ideas? xD

Arm:

--- Quote from: Mr.PowPow on March 15, 2012, 07:19:51 PM ---Is it just me or could Arpegi really do with a mascot. Like some sort of anime/manga mascot of some sort, preferably original. Or am I just spitting redundant ideas? xD

--- End quote ---

If this is Faceb**k, I'm gonna click the Like button. XDD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version