Creative > Graphics

Site Logo.

<< < (2/6) > >>

Light:

--- Quote from: NekoSmash on March 09, 2012, 05:51:59 AM ---

Kinda happy with how it came out. But I wanna do more with it. Gimme some suggestions on how I can change this.

--- End quote ---

If you're going for a banner, you might as well fill in the background. If you're going for a logo, then... it's too square, I guess?

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: Light on March 09, 2012, 09:31:48 AM ---If you're going for a banner, you might as well fill in the background. If you're going for a logo, then... it's too square, I guess?

--- End quote ---
Exactly.
I like it though.

shredc0re:

--- Quote from: Light on March 09, 2012, 09:31:48 AM ---If you're going for a banner, you might as well fill in the background. If you're going for a logo, then... it's too square, I guess?

--- End quote ---

I'd go for a logo, suits better than a random banner with a lot of messy stuff on it.

Light:

--- Quote from: shredc0re on March 09, 2012, 09:50:33 AM ---I'd go for a logo, suits better than a random banner with a lot of messy stuff on it.

--- End quote ---

I think a banner would suit the default theme better. The empty space around the current logo kinda bothers me.

shredc0re:

--- Quote from: Light on March 09, 2012, 10:26:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: shredc0re on March 09, 2012, 09:50:33 AM ---I'd go for a logo, suits better than a random banner with a lot of messy stuff on it.

--- End quote ---

I think a banner would suit the default theme better. The empty space around the current logo kinda bothers me.

--- End quote ---

But not all the themes have the place for a banner, so we could just have a decent banner @ the default theme and customize a banner for the other themes?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version