Gaming > Gaming

What are YOU playing?

(1/200) > >>

NekoJonez:
Which games are you playing at this period of time & how is it?

CarolineJohnson:
Quest RPG: Brian's Journey. Also known as Quest: Brian's Journey. Also known as Quest GBC.

It's a port of Quest 64, for the GB/GBC.

It's really good, but difficult. I've grinded for 30+ minutes but I'm only about 5-10 minutes into the game and I still need to grind for at least 10+ more minutes to actually survive the next area.

My tumblr has some pictures and video, if you want to see it.

Mr.PowPow:
Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep (its pretty good, I've already completed the story, I'm just leveling up for competitive gaming with friends.)
Final Fantasy IV Complete (very good, improved sprites and graphics.....though I have yet to see the extra content :/)
and Final Fantasy (just playing that because its the last one on my list that I have yet to complete fully)

CarolineJohnson:

--- Quote from: Mr.PowPow on March 08, 2012, 11:54:36 PM ---Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep (its pretty good, I've already completed the story, I'm just leveling up for competitive gaming with friends.)
Final Fantasy IV Complete (very good, improved sprites and graphics.....though I have yet to see the extra content :/)
and Final Fantasy (just playing that because its the last one on my list that I have yet to complete fully)

--- End quote ---

Woah, I have the first two games. Very good ones.

I'm just on a temporary ragequit-hiatus for them. Because of a different boss on each one.

(click to show/hide)I swear I'm not stuck on Braig and Bahamut.

Muffin:
The Last Story (Wii): Great story, graphics and gameplay. Too easy though.

Dillon's Rolling Western (3DSware): I'm actually kinda surprised by the amount of content.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version