Chat > Debates

Tattoos

<< < (2/14) > >>

O:\msg:
Ive got 5 and I want a full arm sleeve but I cant justify spending over a grand on a tattoo. My mrs has one on the bottom of her back and I dont mind that but I wont let her get anymore, women with tattoos on their arms make me bork. Who would want to see that in their wedding photos?

shredc0re:

--- Quote from: msg on June 12, 2012, 08:27:38 PM ---Ive got 5 and I want a full arm sleeve but I cant justify spending over a grand on a tattoo. My mrs has one on the bottom of her back and I dont mind that but I wont let her get anymore, women with tattoos on their arms make me bork. Who would want to see that in their wedding photos?

--- End quote ---

No offense but

And what do you have tattoos from? c:

BloodcatNS:

--- Quote from: Darth Maul on June 12, 2012, 08:35:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: msg on June 12, 2012, 08:27:38 PM ---Ive got 5 and I want a full arm sleeve but I cant justify spending over a grand on a tattoo. My mrs has one on the bottom of her back and I dont mind that but I wont let her get anymore, women with tattoos on their arms make me bork. Who would want to see that in their wedding photos?

--- End quote ---

No offense but

And what do you have tattoos from? c:

--- End quote ---
Doesn't go well with the dress.

Swagmaster:
I. Hate. Tattoos.

They are ugly, expensive, and unprofessional (IMO)

O:\msg:

--- Quote from: Darth Maul on June 12, 2012, 08:35:04 PM ---

--- End quote ---
No thanks, I'd rather not. I wouldn't have any in sight either, like on my hands, I don't feel like I have to show mine off to the world. Plus you can't get many jobs if you have visible tattoos.

If you get tattoos to look cool or for a fashion statement or something, you're just looking for attention and that's wrong in my book. Get something that means something to you, I have my daughters name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version