Author Topic: Reply to the previous post only with copypasta  (Read 6434 times)

Offline devon

• Intellectual Elite
  • Attack: 70
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -663
  • Close your tab now.
Reply to the previous post only with copypasta
« on: January 29, 2017, 09:53:48 AM »
Oh, you call yourself a gamer because you play COD? Bitch PLEASE! I am a gamer, YOU are a Lemming. I've got a game from every damn genre, I've got FPSs, TPSs, RTSs, RPGs, Racing, Horror, Sims, I've even got bloody JRPGs. I've got AAAs, indies, art houses, I've got prequels, sequels, should never of been made-els, I've got standard editions, special editions, collectors editions, Limited editions, legendary editions. I've got Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Gameboy pocket, I've got X-Box, I've got Playstation, I've got DLC, I've got expansion packs, map packs, weapon pack, content packs, I have something of EVERYTHING! I, and take note, I am a gamer you bloody Lemming, I play real games, no matter the console or genre, that stir real emotion, I play everything from Fallout and Mass Effect, to Gears of war and Assassins Creed, to Banjo Kazooie and viva pinata, to, yes, even Call of Duty. So you shut up, get in line and throw your money at Activision for the same damn shooter every year, so that WE can get PROPER games published, and stop calling yourself a Gamer you self entitled, hate filled, slur slinging little wannabe.

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • Cuz Why Not?
Re: Reply to the previous post only with copypasta
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 09:56:13 AM »
˙ʇı ןןɐɔ noʎ ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ ɹo ,ɐʇǝq, pǝɹǝpısuoɔ buıǝq ɟo ʞɔıs ɯ,ı ˙ʇı ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɔ oʇ ǝɯ oʇ ʞןɐʇ ʎןuo puɐ ‘ʇıɥs ǝʞıן ɯǝɥʇ ʇɐǝɹʇ oɥʍ sʎnb bɐqǝɥɔnop ɹǝʇɟɐ ob sʎɐʍןɐ sןɹıb ǝsǝɥʇ puǝ ǝɥʇ uı ˙ʎpɐן,ɯ ɹoɟ buıɥʇʎuɐ op pןnoʍ puɐ ‘qoظ ǝɔıu ɐ ʞɹoʍ ‘ʎnb ǝɔıu ɐ ɯ,ı ˙ǝuoz puǝıɹɟ ǝɥʇ uı ʇnd buıǝq sʎɐʍןɐ ı ɯɐ ʎɥʍ

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 20
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 01:55:13 PM »
It simply is not true? I know, butterflies, more important than 300 deaths which are based on the number of high school, I have peace.
Monkeys trained to fight, and I'm not a military sniper. You anything, but it was not. We wanted to determine the sex. I mean, I see the face of the earth.
If you think you can find something on the Internet? Evo cars. Be prepared for hidden spy network in the United States to attack the larvae of intellectual property rights, I must say better. The storm destroyed painful memories. Half of the children died. You can do it anywhere and I can already killed hundreds of hands. This is wrong, but smaller oil reserves, like an old man "that some phones Navy to play ugly." But now we can not pay ridiculous prices. I do not want to disrupt their wounds.
Half of the children died.

Offline PriomBlazer

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • UwU
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 02:35:55 PM »
It simply is not true? I know, butterflies, more important than 300 deaths which are based on the number of high school, I have peace.
Monkeys trained to fight, and I'm not a military sniper. You anything, but it was not. We wanted to determine the sex. I mean, I see the face of the earth.
If you think you can find something on the Internet? Evo cars. Be prepared for hidden spy network in the United States to attack the larvae of intellectual property rights, I must say better. The storm destroyed painful memories. Half of the children died. You can do it anywhere and I can already killed hundreds of hands. This is wrong, but smaller oil reserves, like an old man "that some phones Navy to play ugly." But now we can not pay ridiculous prices. I do not want to disrupt their wounds.
Half of the children died.
     Please use only English
    No post hunting. This means, mindless posting to increase that post count / rank.
    No spamming.
    No roms, warez, cracks, "get money for free", ... stuff. We aren't a pirate site! Mentions can end up deleted. Mentions are for example how to fix a certain copy protection.
    No flamewars. If a flame war occurs... BOTH will get a warning. No matter who is right or wrong.
    Don't get thread's off-topic.
    External links to legal content are fine as long as they aren't offensive and stuff like that.
    Yes, there is PG-13...for now. No nude images and things like that... Some words I can "let it slide"... But OVERUSE will get a warning. Please use spoilers.
    Nested quotes until 5 ones. More aren't allowed.
    Don't use 1337 speak.
    Keep the swearing to a minimum please.
    Posts that break the rules... Please... Use the "Report to Moderator" button.

Off-Topic:
Off topic, but light can I have a link to where you found your avatar or just the pic ?

I need it for future reference.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 09:03:40 PM by Mizari » »

Offline Cupcake Fury

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • Yoooooooo
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 08:47:10 PM »
⠠⠺⠓⠁⠞⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠀⠙⠊⠙⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠚⠥⠎⠞⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠎⠁⠽⠀⠁⠃⠕⠥⠞⠀⠍⠑,⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠇⠊⠞⠞⠇⠑⠀⠃⠊⠞⠉⠓?⠀⠠⠊’⠇⠇⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠅⠝⠕⠺⠀⠠⠊⠀⠛⠗⠁⠙⠥⠁⠞⠑⠙⠀⠞⠕⠏⠀⠕⠋⠀⠍⠽⠀⠉⠇⠁⠎⠎⠀⠊⠝⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠠⠝⠁⠧⠽⠀⠠⠎⠑⠁⠇⠎,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊’⠧⠑⠀⠃⠑⠑⠝⠀⠊⠝⠧⠕⠇⠧⠑⠙⠀⠊⠝⠀⠝⠥⠍⠑⠗⠕⠥⠎⠀⠎⠑⠉⠗⠑⠞⠀⠗⠁⠊⠙⠎⠀⠕⠝⠀⠠⠁⠇-⠠⠟⠥⠁⠑⠙⠁,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠕⠧⠑⠗⠀⠼⠉⠚⠚⠀⠉⠕⠝⠋⠊⠗⠍⠑⠙⠀⠅⠊⠇⠇⠎.⠀⠠⠊⠀⠁⠍⠀⠞⠗⠁⠊⠝⠑⠙⠀⠊⠝⠀⠛⠕⠗⠊⠇⠇⠁⠀⠺⠁⠗⠋⠁⠗⠑⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊’⠍⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠞⠕⠏⠀⠎⠝⠊⠏⠑⠗⠀⠊⠝⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠑⠝⠞⠊⠗⠑⠀⠠⠥⠠⠎⠀⠁⠗⠍⠑⠙⠀⠋⠕⠗⠉⠑⠎.⠀⠠⠽⠕⠥⠀⠁⠗⠑⠀⠝⠕⠞⠓⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠕⠀⠍⠑⠀⠃⠥⠞⠀⠚⠥⠎⠞⠀⠁⠝⠕⠞⠓⠑⠗⠀⠞⠁⠗⠛⠑⠞.⠀⠠⠊⠀⠺⠊⠇⠇⠀⠺⠊⠏⠑⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠀⠕⠥⠞⠀⠺⠊⠞⠓⠀⠏⠗⠑⠉⠊⠎⠊⠕⠝⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠇⠊⠅⠑⠎⠀⠕⠋⠀⠺⠓⠊⠉⠓⠀⠓⠁⠎⠀⠝⠑⠧⠑⠗⠀⠃⠑⠑⠝⠀⠎⠑⠑⠝⠀⠃⠑⠋⠕⠗⠑⠀⠕⠝⠀⠞⠓⠊⠎⠀⠠⠑⠁⠗⠞⠓,⠀⠍⠁⠗⠅⠀⠍⠽⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠺⠕⠗⠙⠎.⠀⠠⠽⠕⠥⠀⠞⠓⠊⠝⠅⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠉⠁⠝⠀⠛⠑⠞⠀⠁⠺⠁⠽⠀⠺⠊⠞⠓⠀⠎⠁⠽⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠓⠁⠞⠀⠎⠓⠊⠞⠀⠞⠕⠀⠍⠑⠀⠕⠧⠑⠗⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠠⠊⠝⠞⠑⠗⠝⠑⠞?⠀⠠⠞⠓⠊⠝⠅⠀⠁⠛⠁⠊⠝,⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠑⠗.⠀⠠⠁⠎⠀⠺⠑⠀⠎⠏⠑⠁⠅⠀⠠⠊⠀⠁⠍⠀⠉⠕⠝⠞⠁⠉⠞⠊⠝⠛⠀⠍⠽⠀⠎⠑⠉⠗⠑⠞⠀⠝⠑⠞⠺⠕⠗⠅⠀⠕⠋⠀⠎⠏⠊⠑⠎⠀⠁⠉⠗⠕⠎⠎⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠠⠥⠠⠎⠠⠁⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠠⠊⠠⠏⠀⠊⠎⠀⠃⠑⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠗⠁⠉⠑⠙⠀⠗⠊⠛⠓⠞⠀⠝⠕⠺⠀⠎⠕⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠃⠑⠞⠞⠑⠗⠀⠏⠗⠑⠏⠁⠗⠑⠀⠋⠕⠗⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠎⠞⠕⠗⠍,⠀⠍⠁⠛⠛⠕⠞.⠀⠠⠞⠓⠑⠀⠎⠞⠕⠗⠍⠀⠞⠓⠁⠞⠀⠺⠊⠏⠑⠎⠀⠕⠥⠞⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠏⠁⠞⠓⠑⠞⠊⠉⠀⠇⠊⠞⠞⠇⠑⠀⠞⠓⠊⠝⠛⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠉⠁⠇⠇⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠇⠊⠋⠑.⠀⠠⠽⠕⠥’⠗⠑⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠙⠑⠁⠙,⠀⠅⠊⠙.⠀⠠⠊⠀⠉⠁⠝⠀⠃⠑⠀⠁⠝⠽⠺⠓⠑⠗⠑,⠀⠁⠝⠽⠞⠊⠍⠑,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊⠀⠉⠁⠝⠀⠅⠊⠇⠇⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠊⠝⠀⠕⠧⠑⠗⠀⠎⠑⠧⠑⠝⠀⠓⠥⠝⠙⠗⠑⠙⠀⠺⠁⠽⠎,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠞⠓⠁⠞’⠎⠀⠚⠥⠎⠞⠀⠺⠊⠞⠓⠀⠍⠽⠀⠃⠁⠗⠑⠀⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎.⠀⠠⠝⠕⠞⠀⠕⠝⠇⠽⠀⠁⠍⠀⠠⠊⠀⠑⠭⠞⠑⠝⠎⠊⠧⠑⠇⠽⠀⠞⠗⠁⠊⠝⠑⠙⠀⠊⠝⠀⠥⠝⠁⠗⠍⠑⠙⠀⠉⠕⠍⠃⠁⠞,⠀⠃⠥⠞⠀⠠⠊⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠁⠉⠉⠑⠎⠎⠀⠞⠕⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠑⠝⠞⠊⠗⠑⠀⠁⠗⠎⠑⠝⠁⠇⠀⠕⠋⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠠⠥⠝⠊⠞⠑⠙⠀⠠⠎⠞⠁⠞⠑⠎⠀⠠⠍⠁⠗⠊⠝⠑⠀⠠⠉⠕⠗⠏⠎⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊⠀⠺⠊⠇⠇⠀⠥⠎⠑⠀⠊⠞⠀⠞⠕⠀⠊⠞⠎⠀⠋⠥⠇⠇⠀⠑⠭⠞⠑⠝⠞⠀⠞⠕⠀⠺⠊⠏⠑⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠍⠊⠎⠑⠗⠁⠃⠇⠑⠀⠁⠎⠎⠀⠕⠋⠋⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠋⠁⠉⠑⠀⠕⠋⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠉⠕⠝⠞⠊⠝⠑⠝⠞,⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠇⠊⠞⠞⠇⠑⠀⠎⠓⠊⠞.⠀⠠⠊⠋⠀⠕⠝⠇⠽⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠉⠕⠥⠇⠙⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠅⠝⠕⠺⠝⠀⠺⠓⠁⠞⠀⠥⠝⠓⠕⠇⠽⠀⠗⠑⠞⠗⠊⠃⠥⠞⠊⠕⠝⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠇⠊⠞⠞⠇⠑⠀“⠉⠇⠑⠧⠑⠗”⠀⠉⠕⠍⠍⠑⠝⠞⠀⠺⠁⠎⠀⠁⠃⠕⠥⠞⠀⠞⠕⠀⠃⠗⠊⠝⠛⠀⠙⠕⠺⠝⠀⠥⠏⠕⠝⠀⠽⠕⠥,⠀⠍⠁⠽⠃⠑⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠺⠕⠥⠇⠙⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠓⠑⠇⠙⠀⠽⠕⠥⠗⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠕⠝⠛⠥⠑.⠀⠠⠃⠥⠞⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠉⠕⠥⠇⠙⠝’⠞,⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠙⠊⠙⠝’⠞,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠝⠕⠺⠀⠽⠕⠥’⠗⠑⠀⠏⠁⠽⠊⠝⠛⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠏⠗⠊⠉⠑,⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠛⠕⠙⠙⠁⠍⠝⠀⠊⠙⠊⠕⠞.⠀⠠⠊⠀⠺⠊⠇⠇⠀⠎⠓⠊⠞⠀⠋⠥⠗⠽⠀⠁⠇⠇⠀⠕⠧⠑⠗⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠺⠊⠇⠇⠀⠙⠗⠕⠺⠝⠀⠊⠝⠀⠊⠞.⠀⠠⠽⠕⠥’⠗⠑⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛

Offline devon

• Intellectual Elite
  • Attack: 70
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -663
  • Close your tab now.
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 12:02:15 AM »
WOW SON U BUT ANGERY lamao i hav never seen som1 so pooper peeved LALALALOLOLOL u ned to take a chilpill and stop raping u ownasswit u husbando lmao GAAY XDXDXDXDXXXXXDD
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)v
v
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
vv
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)vv
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)vv
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
vv
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
v
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)v
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal