Chat > General Discussion

Traveling

<< < (3/43) > >>

O:\msg:
I go see what I want to then move on. I mostly visit war sites, I've travelled the entire length of the western front visiting every museum etc. Switzerland is just a shortcut to Italy, Spain I've only been for holidays, Poland I went to see Auschwitz. etc etc. Next month I'm off to Germany to see Dachau concentration camp, then Austria to see Hitlers birthplace, then I'm going to Czech republic to see the jew ghetto at Terezin and then im going to Prague to see where Heydrich was assassinated. September I'm going to Spain again for a holiday. Before that though I might pop to France/Belgium/Germany or Italy to see some customers, if I can be bothered.

TyranBrûlée:
I'm here just thinking about how much that would have helped me this year in History class.
Although I wouldn't go as uh.. in-depth as you would, I'd really love to visit some of those places someday to visit museums and stuff c:

Auschwitz is the stand out place to visit if you have an interest in those kind of things, I'll post some pics if you want.

TyranBrûlée:
Please do : D
I've seen Auschwitz feature on the History channel, the camp ruins were just horrible >:

The entrance to the main camp

The execution wall

The entrance to the death camp

The field where they burned the corpses

Where they hanged prisoners

The hut where they were seperated for death or work

Where the prisoners slept

The entrance into the now ruined gas chambers

The toilets

Navigation

[0] Message Index