Author Topic: Anime VS: Yagami Light vs Lelouch le Lamperouge  (Read 8160 times)

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Anime VS: Yagami Light vs Lelouch le Lamperouge
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2012, 04:50:01 AM »
Its true that there is a distance problem, but these guys are geniuses, I'm sure thats something they would overcome~
I mean, I didn't say they couldn't close the gap with vehicles or anything either~

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2012, 11:41:23 PM »
How would they know they have to kill each other if they don't know about each other? Deciding wether to make yourself infamous could be a part of a strategy.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2012, 12:17:17 AM »
How would they know they have to kill each other if they don't know about each other? Deciding wether to make yourself infamous could be a part of a strategy.
I did state "they only have a name to go by", I think that kind of implies that they are looking for one another, or using the name for something, unless they just like going about their daily business while thinking about eachothers names. I think you're just trying to nit pick on this one.

And they don't know the true physical appearance of one another, it would be a pretty boring fight if they instantly knew what eachother looked like. Plus remember, ALL of the inhabitance of the city know about Zero and Kira. If these two can't harvest information by speaking to people, then they've seriously changed since their last anime appearance.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2012, 01:23:11 AM »

the whole concept of super sash bros brawl subspce emesry was based off of not knowig whos friend or foe. just think of it like that.

personally i think Cloud would win

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
    Attack Member
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2012, 01:34:12 AM »

the whole concept of super sash bros brawl subspce emesry was based off of not knowig whos friend or foe. just think of it like that.

personally i think Cloud would win
WHATWHATWHAT??

You're not making any sense with either sentence :P

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2012, 01:45:47 AM »
k last post before i eat my dinner. in the subspace emissry in super smash bros brawl all the members of the games roster fight each other in a long story for one reason or another but often because of a misunderstanding. perhaps these two would have  situation such as that

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
    Attack Member
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2012, 01:57:10 AM »
k last post before i eat my dinner. in the subspace emissry in super smash bros brawl all the members of the games roster fight each other in a long story for one reason or another but often because of a misunderstanding. perhaps these two would have  situation such as that
That seems awfully far fetched. ssb brawl is maybe a little too "fantasy" to compare with real-life-ish anime like these. I understand what you mean though I think you intented to post this in the Laharl vs Cloud thread.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2012, 04:26:26 AM »
That seems awfully far fetched. ssb brawl is maybe a little too "fantasy" to compare with real-life-ish anime like these. I understand what you mean though I think you intented to post this in the Laharl vs Cloud thread.

........ how the fu.. how did i get to thos thread?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal