Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII eboot discs  (Read 5682 times)

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Final Fantasy VII eboot discs
« on: June 28, 2012, 07:21:36 PM »
I've tried and tried and finally become frustrated as a result, this game is seriously pissing me off but I really wanna play it on the psp.

So basically I tried to bypass a previous issue involving an option screen (changing discs problem) by downloading and creating ISO versions of the discs, then converting them to Eboot, separate eboot files, so that instead of having one single Eboot that requires the menu to change disc, I could just have all the discs separate and manually change them.

So I did, and the Eboot files appear, they initiate but they don't load! It just turns to a black screen and stays that way!

Now CLEARLY something is going wrong here, would anyone mind making me the three Final Fantasy VII eboot disc files? I try not to ask for much but I really.....really...grow tired of failure. At least if this fails I can just say that its something to do with the PSP and there isn't anything I can do. Please help.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Final Fantasy VII eboot discs
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 05:33:59 PM »
If you have the current psp update software then thats your problem there.

In that update, sony was aware of iso downloading and unliscensed eboot copies.  so one of the things that happened in this update is that it gives your psp an identification serialization number. Scince making isos and eboots from downloads off the internet does not produce the nessesary identication number the psp will reject th eboot file. This will happen on all psp systems and cannpt be nbypassed.

The reason of the update was due to massive hacking at sometime..... so in otherwords. If you dont buy a psn liscened game from the psn network. It wont work. I did several days of research and that the best answer i can give you.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 06:46:08 PM »
If you have the current psp update software then thats your problem there.

In that update, sony was aware of iso downloading and unliscensed eboot copies.  so one of the things that happened in this update is that it gives your psp an identification serialization number. Scince making isos and eboots from downloads off the internet does not produce the nessesary identication number the psp will reject th eboot file. This will happen on all psp systems and cannpt be nbypassed.

The reason of the update was due to massive hacking at sometime..... so in otherwords. If you dont buy a psn liscened game from the psn network. It wont work. I did several days of research and that the best answer i can give you.
Actually I haven't updated because I knew if I did, then playing downloaded games would be impossible. Also my psp doesn't reject eboot files, just the one that I tried to make myself, so I'm assuming I did something wrong.
But nevermind, its a lost cause now anyway.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 07:01:44 PM »
oh.... well. damn. I dunno then dude. follow a guide maybe?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal