Contests & Events > Fun Friday Five

Fun Friday Five:: The First Yo

(1/3) > >>

NekoBot:
Welcoe to the first ever FunFriiiiiiiiiiiiidayFive folks! It's NekoBot here to host this monumental event.

Heres how it works:

A host is selected every week and the host makes up 5questions for you to answer! Easy right? I know! Its soooooo crazy ot works :D

But lets lay down some ground rules folks. Afterall we dont want any rambunctious hodlems meddling right? :p

Rules:

1.Before the week ends the selected host must select a host for the next FFF. In the event the proposal is refused and a new host cannot be found then guesswhat? You go again :3
2.The participants may only answer the five questions presented to thee by th host. Participants may npt answer questions not asked by the host. Still pretty easy right?
3. I, NekoBot, creator of the event request that all participants have fun. So please refrain from putting others down, using discriminatory language to offend others, and intentional racism i prohibited.

Three rules are easy to follow right? :3 LETS BEGIN!!!

Fun Friday Five: The First Yo

1.Whatcha think of that intro yo?
2. If you had a peanut butter sandwich, a crowbar, amd a coke bottle how do you esape the car?
3. If you could mod anything on this site what would it be?
4. Quick! You have a snake. A rabbid dog. A cucumber. And a peacan pie. Hpw do you get away from the rabid dog?
5. As this question ends this weeks FFF.... HOWD YOU LIKE IT YO?.

Light:
1. It's very uh... cheerful.
2. Eat sandwich > drink coke > break windscreen with crowbar
3. Name changes
4. Throw all the things towards dog > run into nearby building
5. SEVEN OUT OF TEN, BRO.

Noob:
1.Interesting. Announcer style
2.Break window with crowbar>Get out>Eat sandwich>Recycle coke bottle
3.Smaller sub sections like Mobile
4. Feed the dog the pecan pie, run like hell
5. It's good.

Mr.PowPow:
1. It's cool, dood.

2. Shove peanut butter sandwich inside the coke bottle > shake the coke bottle lots and lots of times > take the top off and spray the coke/peanut butter sandwich all over the inside of the car > use whats left to write "HELP" (backwards of course) on the windscreen > beat myself to death with crowbar > await for someone to notice the peanut butter coke message > wait for paramedics to pull me out of car in a body bag.

3. I'm already a mod, yo. But the entire forum I guess.

4. Take the cucumber and beat the living heck out of the dog with it, then proceed to eat the pie.

5. It's cool, dood.

BloodcatNS:
1. IZ VERY HAPPY W/ HAPPINESS MAN!
2. Break screen with sandwich -> Drink crowbar -> Eat coke
3. TEH NONEXISTENET +18 BOARD THAT IZ FULL W/ BOOBIES
4. Break screen with pie -> Escape with cucumber -> Drink snake -> Eat dog?
5. IZ AWESOME?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version