Author Topic: Fun Friday Five: Three....is the magic numbah!  (Read 6464 times)

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Fun Friday Five: Three....is the magic numbah!
« on: July 20, 2012, 04:38:55 AM »

Herro there, its Eva here and LaTyrannia chose me for this weeks edition of Fun Friday Five, so here we go!

Rules:

1.Before the week ends the selected host must select a host for the next FFF. In the event the proposal is refused and a new host cannot be found then guess what? You go again :3
2.The participants may only answer the five questions presented to thee by th host. Participants may not answer questions not asked by the host. Still pretty easy right?
3. I, NekoBot, creator of the event request that all participants have fun. So please refrain from putting others down, using discriminatory language to offend others, and intentional racism is prohibited.

Okay guys, here is my five questions for you all this week!

..::FFF::.. #3!

1) The world is ending in a fallout type of fashion, yet you have (somehow) been granted the ability to save one object to survive along with you. The object must be something you already have in your possession or you have some connection to. You can't just say something random like a cloning machine. So, what would you choose to save?

2) If you had to sum yourself up in one word, what would it be?

3) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

4) If you could change one aspect of your life, what would it be?

5) If you could go back in time and meet your former self (what age your former self is is completely up to you), what would you tell him/her? Please don't post the bullshit time paradox stuff, I know you all want to be smart about it but just answer the question o.o

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
Re: Fun Friday Five: Three....is the magic numbah!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 04:44:44 AM »
1) The world is ending in a fallout type of fashion, yet you have (somehow) been granted the ability to save one object to survive along with you. The object must be something you already have in your possession or you have some connection to. You can't just say something random like a cloning machine. So, what would you choose to save? My paint markers, so I can graffiti everything x)

2) If you had to sum yourself up in one word, what would it be?Eccentric

3) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?Teleportation, my life would be complete if I could go anywhere, any time.

4) If you could change one aspect of your life, what would it be?My intelligence o.o

5) If you could go back in time and meet your former self (what age your former self is is completely up to you), what would you tell him/her? Please don't post the bullshit time paradox stuff, I know you all want to be smart about it but just answer the question o.oI'll tell them to go to the internet. I'll tell it to my 7 year old self. She can find salvation there. In forums. :3

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 05:39:11 AM »
1) Laptop with the charger plugged into it

2) Awkward

3) Teleportation or flying, can't choose.

4) Be non-socially awkward D:

5) Hmmm. Age 4: son, no matter how much your brain tells you to, never look at any shock site. You have been warned.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 07:13:45 AM by Hello » »

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 20
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 06:18:43 AM »
1) Hunting knife
2) Meh
3) Absolute mind control
4) I wanna be rich! FILTHY STINKIN' RICH!
5) Age: 12 (first day of junior high school) "Whatever you do, do not play tag with [insert name of other student here] , you hear me? You'll thank me later. Also, your haircut is atrocious; get a new one."

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 06:29:25 AM »
1. My prized key...

2. Steadfast

3. The ability to just be me. Why change?

4. Be more abservent to stop a friend from doing something he did...

5. Age 2: "Life comes at you fast and for the next 7 years of your life youre gonna hate it. But stay strong and dont wait for oppertunity. It wont come."

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 04:48:03 PM »
1. A roll of toilet paper. Nobody wants to wander the wastelands with a stinky butt.

2. Lazy

3. Read thoughts

4. My discipline

5. 11y/o self: Don't ask out that girl, she'll say no. Ask out that girl instead, she likes you.

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 05:31:50 PM »
1) The world is ending in a fallout type of fashion, yet you have (somehow) been granted the ability to save one object to survive along with you. The object must be something you already have in your possession or you have some connection to. You can't just say something random like a cloning machine. So, what would you choose to save? The internet A survival kit.

2) If you had to sum yourself up in one word, what would it be? Creative

3) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Live inside story worlds as a certain character :3. Hehehee.

4) If you could change one aspect of your life, what would it be? My emotions... and their overloads.

5) If you could go back in time and meet your former self (what age your former self is is completely up to you), what would you tell him/her? Please don't post the bullshit time paradox stuff, I know you all want to be smart about it but just answer the question o.o It's a bit too personal to say but let me just say that there is a moment I regret that I would easily able to fix.

Offline shredc0re

• Mythical Member
  • Attack: 62
    Defense: 61
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 6
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 08:24:54 PM »
1) The world is ending in a fallout type of fashion, yet you have (somehow) been granted the ability to save one object to survive along with you. The object must be something you already have in your possession or you have some connection to. You can't just say something random like a cloning machine. So, what would you choose to save? - My house, including everything inside.

2) If you had to sum yourself up in one word, what would it be? - Different.

3) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? - The ability to become invisible.

4) If you could change one aspect of your life, what would it be? - My mental state.

5) If you could go back in time and meet your former self (what age your former self is is completely up to you), what would you tell him/her? - Don't fall in love.

Offline Sir Shota

• Intellectual Elite
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 10:52:36 PM »
1) My laptop that strangely has the charger still connected.

2) Crazy

3) Invisibility~

4) My social awkwardness

5) "Get Kingdom Hearts."

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 12:43:44 AM »
1- Holy Book
2- Swagerrific
3- To make people see what i want them to see
4- My height, being tall is sometimes annoying
5- Come to Arpegi

Offline Muffin

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 25
    Defense: 25
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 16
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2013, 04:03:13 AM »
1) My fridge!
2) Odd?
3) Ooh, I'd love to be a shape-shifter.
4) I'd like to change the place I live in.
5) "Dude, enjoy your childhood to the most. Oh, and never sell your PS2, you WILL miss it later."

Offline 1-Up

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 85
    Defense: 83
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • I'm a pocket sized being :D
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2013, 08:45:18 PM »
1: some dude as a sex object. For uh.. Reproduction. Yeah.
2: pantsless.
3: teleportation.
4: I wish I didn't have to go to Mexico.
5: I don't want to go back, what happens has happened and my past self needs to go through it just as I did! She doesn't get it easy because I go back!

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2013, 02:16:42 PM »
1) The world is ending in a fallout type of fashion, yet you have (somehow) been granted the ability to save one object to survive along with you. The object must be something you already have in your possession or you have some connection to. You can't just say something random like a cloning machine. So, what would you choose to save?

My teddybear (don't laugh at it. It's something i got and the emotional value is incredably high. Laugh at it and you'll be in a lot of trouble.

2) If you had to sum yourself up in one word, what would it be?

meh

3) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Blink(teleportation)

4) If you could change one aspect of your life, what would it be?

me being born

5) If you could go back in time and meet your former self (what age your former self is is completely up to you), what would you tell him/her? Please don't post the bullshit time paradox stuff, I know you all want to be smart about it but just answer the question o.o

don't trust anyone.

Offline Arikado

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 201
    Defense: 130
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 5
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 06:19:09 AM »
1. My computer
2. Awkward
3. Teleportation
4. The place I live in
5. Tell your dad to stop giving you haircuts. Also don't hold on to crap you don't need.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal