Contests & Events > Fun Friday Five

Fun Friday Five: Three....is the magic numbah!

(1/3) > >>

Mr.PowPow:

Herro there, its Eva here and LaTyrannia chose me for this weeks edition of Fun Friday Five, so here we go!

--- Quote ---Rules:

1.Before the week ends the selected host must select a host for the next FFF. In the event the proposal is refused and a new host cannot be found then guess what? You go again :3
2.The participants may only answer the five questions presented to thee by th host. Participants may not answer questions not asked by the host. Still pretty easy right?
3. I, NekoBot, creator of the event request that all participants have fun. So please refrain from putting others down, using discriminatory language to offend others, and intentional racism is prohibited.
--- End quote ---

Okay guys, here is my five questions for you all this week!

..::FFF::.. #3!

1) The world is ending in a fallout type of fashion, yet you have (somehow) been granted the ability to save one object to survive along with you. The object must be something you already have in your possession or you have some connection to. You can't just say something random like a cloning machine. So, what would you choose to save?

2) If you had to sum yourself up in one word, what would it be?

3) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

4) If you could change one aspect of your life, what would it be?

5) If you could go back in time and meet your former self (what age your former self is is completely up to you), what would you tell him/her? Please don't post the bullshit time paradox stuff, I know you all want to be smart about it but just answer the question o.o

TyranBrûlée:
1) The world is ending in a fallout type of fashion, yet you have (somehow) been granted the ability to save one object to survive along with you. The object must be something you already have in your possession or you have some connection to. You can't just say something random like a cloning machine. So, what would you choose to save? My paint markers, so I can graffiti everything x)

2) If you had to sum yourself up in one word, what would it be?Eccentric

3) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?Teleportation, my life would be complete if I could go anywhere, any time.

4) If you could change one aspect of your life, what would it be?My intelligence o.o

5) If you could go back in time and meet your former self (what age your former self is is completely up to you), what would you tell him/her? Please don't post the bullshit time paradox stuff, I know you all want to be smart about it but just answer the question o.oI'll tell them to go to the internet. I'll tell it to my 7 year old self. She can find salvation there. In forums. :3

Noob:
1) Laptop with the charger plugged into it

2) Awkward

3) Teleportation or flying, can't choose.

4) Be non-socially awkward D:

5) Hmmm. Age 4: son, no matter how much your brain tells you to, never look at any shock site. You have been warned.

Light:
1) Hunting knife
2) Meh
3) Absolute mind control
4) I wanna be rich! FILTHY STINKIN' RICH!
5) Age: 12 (first day of junior high school) "Whatever you do, do not play tag with [insert name of other student here] , you hear me? You'll thank me later. Also, your haircut is atrocious; get a new one."

NekoBot:
1. My prized key...

2. Steadfast

3. The ability to just be me. Why change?

4. Be more abservent to stop a friend from doing something he did...

5. Age 2: "Life comes at you fast and for the next 7 years of your life youre gonna hate it. But stay strong and dont wait for oppertunity. It wont come."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version