Help & Support > Tutorials

RMVXA Master Tutorial

<< < (2/13) > >>

senpai_FisT:

--- Quote from: de almiti dolan on August 16, 2012, 10:28:59 PM ---alot is not a word,

--- End quote ---
Keep those coming. Trying to keep this as error-free as possible.
I think I'm going to move this to blogger or something :\ It's getting hard to manage this.

Noob:
Ellipse
Places tiles in a circular fashion. It cannot for perfect circles, due to the engine's limitation.

wut, also I love how you added the Alot :p
Also, how do you trigger an area transition?

senpai_FisT:

--- Quote from: de almiti dolan on August 17, 2012, 09:53:33 PM ---Ellipse
Places tiles in a circular fashion. It cannot for perfect circles, due to the engine's limitation.

wut, also I love how you added the Alot :p
Also, how do you trigger an area transition?

--- End quote ---
I'll fix that. And what kind of area transitions are you thinking about? Ones that make you teleport as soon as you step on a tile? Or teleporting mid-cutscene?

Toffee:
VERY NICE!

Gotta say, based on your tutorials, making a game seems incredibly easy!
I wonder though, is there any way to make your own tiles and stuff (not saying that I know HOW to make tiles mind you, just asking if the option is available) or is it restricted only to the stock tiles the program has?

senpai_FisT:

--- Quote from: Toffee on August 17, 2012, 11:33:12 PM ---VERY NICE!

Gotta say, based on your tutorials, making a game seems incredibly easy!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Toffee on August 17, 2012, 11:33:12 PM ---I wonder though, is there any way to make your own tiles and stuff (not saying that I know HOW to make tiles mind you, just asking if the option is available) or is it restricted only to the stock tiles the program has?

--- End quote ---
For that, you have to learn sprite art. There are countless of guides on the internet on sprite art. And no, you are not limited to tilesets on the RTP, there are many resource sites and artists on the internet who let you use their tiles, sprites. Be sure to read their T&C.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version