Author Topic: Fun Friday Five: 16: Rebirth  (Read 5871 times)

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
Fun Friday Five: 16: Rebirth
« on: November 04, 2012, 08:49:29 AM »
The discontinuation is my fault alone. Dont be a poser, blame me. Now, the results of Hurricane Sandy were grim, if you care to know PM me although we've already established this I think, now, I would like to be serious today, and thus will ask serious questions. If you dont want to... dont pay them any mind... anyways, lets carry on then

Rules:
1.Before the week ends the selected host must select a host for the next FFF. In the event the proposal is refused and a new host cannot be found then guess what? You go again :3
2.The participants may only answer the five questions presented to thee by th host. Participants may not answer questions not asked by the host. Still pretty easy right?
3. I, NekoBot, creator of the event request that all participants have fun. So please refrain from putting others down, using discriminatory language to offend others, and intentional racism is prohibited.

..;:;"FFF: 16: Rebirth";:;..

1. In all seriousness, look back on everyone you know, think about them very hard, how many people can you depend on in a dire moment of circumstance? Before you answer, this number only pertains to individuals who you know, without a doubt in your mind, have your back, even until the end.
2. How productive COULD you be in a day, given normal circumstances, what would you be able to do? Now why cant you do that?
3. This is a simple opinion question: In current American politics, presidential candidate Mitt Romney did not care about the damage or destruction caused by Hurricane Sandy, he chose to use the oppertunity to focus on the election. Whereas both President and 3rd party presidential candidates focused solely on helping the affected regions of the storm, whom, given only this information would you vote for?
4. In all seriousness, do you help your community? How? Are you proud of it?
5. Why would you sell Christmas items before halloween items in any store?

I apologise if the questions are monotone or rather bland and unsatisfactory i have alot on my mind right now

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 20
Re: Fun Friday Five: 16: Rebirth
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 02:48:28 PM »
1. One person
2. I'm not really sure. I guess I would get a ton of stuff done at the very least. I don't give a whole 100% towards productivity because I don't feel I have to yet.
3. I would refrain from voting if all I had was that information.
4. I don't actively help but I usually will if I'm personally asked to. "How" depends on the community in question. Not usually.
5. I wouldn't. :/

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 06:16:00 PM »
1) Hrm, a couple. I guess I put a lot of time & effort in friendships.
2) Laziness and some RL crap. But if I really do some effort I can do some programming for an indy game or write a chapter or two of a book, make a few video's & edit them.... Believe me, a lot.
3) Honestly, I don't follow USA politics that well for that.
4) I help my community (Arpegi)~ And I am damn proud of it. But in RL I am more that entertainer and the guy who keeps the group together.
5) Because people are too naive.

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 02:09:26 PM »
1. In all seriousness, look back on everyone you know, think about them very hard, how many people can you depend on in a dire moment of circumstance? Before you answer, this number only pertains to individuals who you know, without a doubt in your mind, have your back, even until the end.
2. How productive COULD you be in a day, given normal circumstances, what would you be able to do? Now why cant you do that?
Very very productive if I'm passionate about it.
3. This is a simple opinion question: In current American politics, presidential candidate Mitt Romney did not care about the damage or destruction caused by Hurricane Sandy, he chose to use the oppertunity to focus on the election. Whereas both President and 3rd party presidential candidates focused solely on helping the affected regions of the storm, whom, given only this information would you vote for?
'bama
Nope.. and I'm quite proud of it :P
Because you hipster if you no give shit

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 08:19:57 PM »
None

I COULD be very productive, but given normal circumstances I probably wouldn't be. Lazy and demotivated.

I'd rather not decide on the shiniest of two turds

Nope, I have nothing to give.

So its cheaper and easier to obtain? I mean, nobody likes the "day before Christmas rush".

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 06:02:30 AM »
1) Several people, actually. All from my classes. I've known them since we were in first grade =)

2) I could either be a super-focused, inhumanly intelligent (for a 16 year old), the-limit-is-far-beyond-the-sky person, or I can be the lazy, refuses-to-study-or-exercise bum I am right now. It all depends on my mood. The funny thing is, I'm usually the latter when I'm happy...

3) Obama. Flat out Obama. Obama is bad, but Romney is worse. Always go for the lesser of two evils

4) Yes. Several ways. A few weeks back, I volunteered at a blood drive and donate blood, I helped a city council man in his campaign, I (along with a few friends who made a sort of mini-committee) am hosting a basketball for 12+ and soccer for 12- tournament next Saturday. Doesn't even scratch the surface of all that I do... Of course I'm proud. I'm the kind of person who is only happy if everyone around me is happy, so community work is a way for everyone to bond together and do some good to make themselves feel happy on the inside

5) Cuz sum pipels dun wanna du last min shopping...

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 02:27:45 AM »
  • Counting my family? Four people, depending on the circumstance.
  • I can't be productive, even if I tried. I need to catch up with the internet. If I miss a day, it's chaos.
  • No one. No one deserves a vote. They either aren't going to do shit or they're going to do shit that fucks things up. If I had the ability and got the chance to hack into the database that's holding all the votes, I'd erase it all just before they could count it for a final count.
  • I don't, because I don't know where to help and probably can't help anyway.
  • I have no idea. Not many people are even buying Christmas items until at least around Thanksgiving or after.

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 02:47:46 AM »
Honestly? No one.
YOU ALWAYS HAVE MULTIPLE QUESTIONS. GAWRSH.
a) I am potentially able to do anything I set my mind to in a single day granted all normal laws are still abided... by.
b) Lazy.

3. This is a simple opinion question: In current American politics, presidential candidate Mitt Romney did not care about the damage or destruction caused by Hurricane Sandy, he chose to use the opportunity to focus on the election. Whereas both President and 3rd party presidential candidates focused solely on helping the affected regions of the storm, whom, given only this information would you vote for?Doesn't matter 'Bama won.
I don't help my community at all and I am not proud of the circumstances I live in. However, I don't wish to do anything as that would be helping the people who don't do shit for themselves.
Because PROFIT.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 02:49:01 AM by LaTyrannia » »

Offline Muffin

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 25
    Defense: 25
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 16
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 05:20:55 AM »
1. I don't think anybody would...
2. Really, really depends on how important it is. If it's important, I usually do it as soon as possible. But, answering questions on the internet? I push that back until somebody asked me to do it. o-o
3. Anybody but Romney.
4. I don't help it, but I also don't hinder it.
5. More time=More chances to make money, I guess.

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2013, 05:55:41 PM »
2 maybe 3

buy a game and finish it in one day.

OBAMA

nop. i don't really care about it

cause more money for shop owners

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal