Author Topic: Anime of forgotten Memories  (Read 2865 times)

Offline PriomBlazer

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • UwU
Anime of forgotten Memories
« on: December 05, 2012, 02:29:19 AM »
Ok when I was a child I remember watching some anime on animax,but since I was a little dood then I wasn't interested enough but now I am.Though I can't remember the name of even one of them.Maybe some of you may know and help out.

First one,There was a guy(probably wore glasses) who lived with some fairy/angel things that could turn into pocket sized dolls/keychains. The red fairy thing probably had a crush on that guy.

Second one,I remember alot of this one.There was a guy and a smaller girl.The girl took a flyer that had a bounty on a mans head.The man lived in a mansion and could melt(i think) people by just touching them.The girl walked up to the mansion there were numbered victims everywhere.The girl found the man and tried to shoot it and later the guy came to help out and they beat the guy and sent him to the cops.

Third one,Three guys sent to some other world for their own purposes.One was considerably older than the others,One smiled alot.There was also a yellow thing that stayed with 'em.The other guy left went to the other world to find a girl.while the older guy would die if he killed anyone there

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 20
Re: Anime of forgotten Memories
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 06:51:37 AM »
First one: Tenshi no Shippo?

Third one: Tsubasa Chronicles?

Offline PriomBlazer

• Arpegiator