Creative > Roleplay

RP Ideas Thread

<< < (14/14)

senpai_FisT:

--- Quote from: Rora on May 28, 2014, 04:41:02 PM ---I mean, I'm not against tabletop gaming, but RPing in the writing sense is different than tabletop gaming imo. I mean, maybe I could try it, but... I'm not a fan.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that. Tabletop RP'ing is about the dealing with situations as players. Forum RP'ing is about dealing with situations as writers.

Apokura:
I was thinking about starting a RP different from what we had here before...something more...realistic, maybe? Something more about character interaction than action per se. Either the usual life of everyday people (be it in school, work, college...hell, a day out shopping where everyone meets up and something happens (or even, nothing happens, and we just follow their lives as it goes) would do.

That, or something about drugs. Again, not focused entirely on action (though maybe we could have a cop chase or two), but more on how the people who use (or depend on) drugs interact among each other, how they help each other out (either when trying to quit or trying to get more), and how it changes their lives in general. Though, I'd like to ask if there would be any problems when approaching this theme; I know nudity, for example, is not allowed in this forum due to provider rules or something of the sorts, so I'm not sure if this would be, since it's also an "adult" theme.

Anyway, thoughts, suggestions, interest or disinterest and/or new ideas are welcome~

NekoJonez:
I just want to RP again : )

But, I'm more for the fantasy stuff... But I can give realistic ones a try.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version