Creative > Roleplay

Final Fantasy: Arpegi Idea/Chat

(1/9) > >>

Swagmaster:
Thousands of years after the events of FFI, the planet had lived in an era of peace, led by the warriors of light of every generation, taking rule over the four regions, Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth. But now, an organization had wanted that to change. They wanted to rid the world of the ruling of the Warriors of Light and wanted to rule the world themselves. They froze the Warriors of Light into a crystal stasis. Thousands of years had passed since the freezing of the warriors, and now the world has once again returned to the chaotic state it was in FFI

A new group of heroes want to change that. They want the world to be justly ruled by the right people. We the RPers must form together a group of heroes (or villians, for those who want to do that) to save (or destroy) the world

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: M.Arpegian19 on July 03, 2012, 09:42:01 PM ---Thousands of years after the events of FFI, the planet had lived in an era of peace, led by the warriors of light of every generation, taking rule over the four regions, Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth. But now, an organization had wanted that to change. They wanted to rid the world of the ruling of the Warriors of Light and wanted to rule the world themselves. They froze the Warriors of Light into a crystal stasis. Thousands of years had passed since the freezing of the warriors, and now the world has once again returned to the chaotic state it was in FFI

--- End quote ---
Those statements puzzled me. So how many thousands have years had past? In fact, that could easily add up to 10,000 years o.o
This is important, because I'd need to know the tech level.

Swagmaster:
Tech level is sort of FFVII-ish except with out the cars

Im also thinking of making this a sort of time-traveling adventure. But I'm not so sure yet

Noob:
I'm with Pow here.

Toffee:

--- Quote from: Prinny on July 03, 2012, 09:49:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: M.Arpegian19 on July 03, 2012, 09:42:01 PM ---Thousands of years after the events of FFI, the planet had lived in an era of peace, led by the warriors of light of every generation, taking rule over the four regions, Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth. But now, an organization had wanted that to change. They wanted to rid the world of the ruling of the Warriors of Light and wanted to rule the world themselves. They froze the Warriors of Light into a crystal stasis. Thousands of years had passed since the freezing of the warriors, and now the world has once again returned to the chaotic state it was in FFI

--- End quote ---
Those statements puzzled me. So how many thousands have years had past? In fact, that could easily add up to 10,000 years o.o
This is important, because I'd need to know the tech level.

--- End quote ---

Considering the fact that there was already a submerged airship and remnants of an advanced civilization already during the events of FFI, it wouldn't be a stretch to think that it would already be at the level of somewhere between FFVIII or FFXIII.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version