Chat > Television

What TV shows have you been watching lately?

(1/14) > >>

O:\msg:
Myself I've been watching Whitechapel, a crime/murder type programme. It's currently one of my favourite shows but the series just ended.

I'm also watching Top Shot. Those guys are amazing, have any of you fired a gun? It's harder than it looks, I was in the army and I suck. I saw one of those guys shoot a pistol one handed through a bottle neck at 25 yards.

senpai_FisT:
Parks and Recreation, Avatar: Legend of Korra, Sherlock.

The P&R ending theme sounds very familiar to The Sims 3 Buy Mode theme.

Swagmaster:
I'm watching The Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory, and The Legend of Korra for shows that are currently airing

I'm waiting for the next half-season of Suits (they premiere the show in half-seasons rather than seasons, idk why)

I'm watching Breaking Bad and Dragonball for shows that are not currently airing

O:\msg:

--- Quote from: Austin on October 19, 2013, 10:18:10 PM ---I'm watching The Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory, and The Legend of Korra for shows that are currently airing

I'm waiting for the next half-season of Suits (they premiere the show in half-seasons rather than seasons, idk why)

I'm watching Breaking Bad and Dragonball for shows that are not currently airing

--- End quote ---
Aw, we don't get Walking Dead until Friday, I can't wait.

Swagmaster:

--- Quote from: msg on October 19, 2013, 10:21:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Austin on October 19, 2013, 10:18:10 PM ---I'm watching The Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory, and The Legend of Korra for shows that are currently airing

--- End quote ---
Aw, we don't get Walking Dead until Friday, I can't wait.

--- End quote ---
You don't need to wait, you can watch it online. It will pretty much be the same thing. Plus, you can go watch it at a friend's place and be like, "Yo, [insert spoiler here], muthafucka!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version