Chat > Game reviews

[3DS Review] Tomodachi Life

<< < (2/4) > >>

Rora:

--- Quote from: NekoNofix Jo~ on July 01, 2014, 09:03:38 AM ---I just got a mail that my package can be here any moment today. I ordered it from a site in the Netherlands and looking at their tracing program, they told me that the driver is riding to Belgium to deliver it now :)

--- End quote ---
I'm imagining it being delivered to you from atop the most brilliant of stallions.
I want a mail-horse. :c

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: Rora on July 01, 2014, 10:29:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: NekoNofix Jo~ on July 01, 2014, 09:03:38 AM ---I just got a mail that my package can be here any moment today. I ordered it from a site in the Netherlands and looking at their tracing program, they told me that the driver is riding to Belgium to deliver it now :)

--- End quote ---
I'm imagining it being delivered to you from atop the most brilliant of stallions.
I want a mail-horse. :c

--- End quote ---
Please, I can't giggle at work

NekoJonez:
I have a negative for this game. The time system is kinda bugged. Once, I had my system run out of battery completely and it reset my date. It was no fun trying to get the date back correct in game. It jumped all over the place.

NekoJonez:
http://arpegi.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/review-027-tomodachi-life-3ds-compare-that-review/

Kiss x Miz:
It's like The Sims but for Nintendrones

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version