Chat > Debates

It's not ok to hit a woman, or...

<< < (2/7) > >>

CarolineJohnson:
What was previously said on this post will now forever be replaced by Feminist Cunt meme pics.

--- Quote from: Mr.PowPow on March 17, 2012, 01:47:56 AM ---Giving women special treatment simply because they are women is inequality is it not? And women fight for equality.

--- End quote ---

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: ThisIsNotInu on March 17, 2012, 03:07:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mr.PowPow on March 17, 2012, 01:47:56 AM ---Giving women special treatment simply because they are women is inequality is it not? And women fight for equality.

--- End quote ---
Lower pay than a man? INEQUALITY
Women want equality when it's only convenient for them.

--- End quote ---
To be fair, the economic side is slowly balancing out, it has been for the past few decades. Soon they will be on the same standing as us~
And true, I think women these days think that the world revolves around them lol

CarolineJohnson:

--- Quote from: Mr.PowPow on March 17, 2012, 03:16:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: ThisIsNotInu on March 17, 2012, 03:07:35 AM ---

--- End quote ---
Lower pay than a man? INEQUALITY
Women want equality when it's only convenient for them.

--- End quote ---
To be fair, the economic side is slowly balancing out, it has been for the past few decades. Soon they will be on the same standing as us~
And true, I think women these days think that the world revolves around them lol

--- End quote ---
LOL you quoted my old post. Look at the post now. XD

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: ThisIsNotInu on March 17, 2012, 03:25:12 AM ---LOL you quoted my old post. Look at the post now. XD

--- End quote ---
Those pictures say more than words could *tears drip* well done xD

O:\msg:
Yeah, if women want equality they should get 100% equality or nothing, none of this "I'm a women so treat me better" crap. Those old fashioned days of a gentleman holding the door open for you went out the window when you demanded equality. Now you're my equal so open your own damn door and quit complaining about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version