Chat > Debates

Science vs Religion: Is there a God?

<< < (40/40)

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: Illudia on August 16, 2012, 01:03:03 AM ---Religion Was Used as a way to understand the World and to Explain what happens after Death

also, Religion was Used as a way to Make People Less Likely to Kill Each Other, for most parts atleast... - That Did not work too well with Christianity. . . .

--- End quote ---
Christianity? I'd say it's pretty peaceful here compared to Israel and other countries in the Middle-East.

Caster no Mae:

--- Quote from: Zarri on August 16, 2012, 01:30:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: Illudia on August 16, 2012, 01:03:03 AM ---Religion Was Used as a way to understand the World and to Explain what happens after Death

also, Religion was Used as a way to Make People Less Likely to Kill Each Other, for most parts atleast... - That Did not work too well with Christianity. . . .

--- End quote ---
Christianity? I'd say it's pretty peaceful here compared to Israel and other countries in the Middle-East.

--- End quote ---

Look at the Historical Point of Viewn

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: BloodcatNS on August 15, 2012, 06:26:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: NekoJonez on August 15, 2012, 06:19:06 PM ---Somewhat, I am also saying that there is no real truth about religion. Since we can't prove if a god exists or not... Since sometimes there is science behind it....

--- End quote ---
So you're saying that there's no truth in religion? But you don't have any proof to back it up? But there's science to occasionally prove it?

Wat?

--- End quote ---
I blew my own mind there too.
Insanity perhaps...?

Apokura:
Yes, there is a God! All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster! R'Amen!

Seriously though, gotta love Pastafarians.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version