Chat > Television

The Walking Dead

(1/7) > >>

O:\msg:
Ok, so I'm a little behind here, but I love this program! It deserves its own thread.
Zombies are cool anyway so that part is good, but the actors, the story, the settings, everything about it is just great. It is really well directed and produced I feel. Its won some awards and stuff too I think.

I did wonder though why they got an Englishman to play Rick and put on an American accent, has the US ran out of decent actors or something?  ;D

It's easily the best program on TV at the moment, we're only up to episode 2 in season 2 here so far so use spoilers please if you write about something later  ;)
The game looks really good too, I might have to buy it.

iluvfupaburgers:
i love this show too. season 2 is kinda slow paced but still pretty good story wise. season finale is intense though!!! :) cant wait for season 3. this show is definitely on my top 3 with game of thrones and spartacus

NekoBot:
One of the best shows Ive seen in a long time

Kiss x Miz:
Woooooooooooooohhhh!!!! Love it.
I spoke to Carl a couple times on his server and he's recording sooo much :D I can't wait.

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: Mizari- on May 31, 2012, 09:32:47 PM ---Woooooooooooooohhhh!!!! Love it.
I spoke to Carl a couple times on his server and he's recording sooo much :D I can't wait.

--- End quote ---

its a lot of fun

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version