Chat > Game reviews

[3DS] Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Review

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on September 15, 2012, 05:12:13 PM ---I reviewed at least a 100 games on my blog in the past and I advice you... Use titles for separate sections of the review. This way it doesn't become one wall of text with pictures.

--- End quote ---
I dunno, you could very well argue that the pictures separated the paragraphs nicely. I mean, it worked for me at least.

-Heart.of.Sword:

--- Quote from: The Pow on September 15, 2012, 05:14:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: NekoJonez on September 15, 2012, 05:12:13 PM ---I reviewed at least a 100 games on my blog in the past and I advice you... Use titles for separate sections of the review. This way it doesn't become one wall of text with pictures.

--- End quote ---
I dunno, you could very well argue that the pictures separated the paragraphs nicely. I mean, it worked for me at least.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, but he's right. Let's say you just wanted to know about the gameplay. You'd have a hard time finding it in the wall text. I's not bad, but could be better. In fact I thought about adding that but the BBcode just wasn't working with me, if everything gets messed up again I'll just beat up my computer, haha.

Swagmaster:
There are more cons to the game than what you mentioned, besides that, great review! I love this game as well, and I agree with your review almost completely!

-Heart.of.Sword:

--- Quote from: DF4L on September 15, 2012, 06:50:56 PM ---There are more cons to the game than what you mentioned, besides that, great review! I love this game as well, and I agree with your review almost completely!

--- End quote ---

I guess I should add some functions of the Drop system. If your Drop Meter runs out while in a fight you'll have to restart the whole battle again. That forces you to constantly carry extra Drop-me-not (fills up your Drop Meter a little bit), therefore wasting precious slots that otherwise could be used for nice Attack Commands/Magic/Itens. And thank you, really. The Reader's opinion really matters to me, they make everything worth the effort! ;)

Swagmaster:

--- Quote from: -Heart.of.Sword on September 15, 2012, 10:24:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: DF4L on September 15, 2012, 06:50:56 PM ---There are more cons to the game than what you mentioned, besides that, great review! I love this game as well, and I agree with your review almost completely!

--- End quote ---

I guess I should add some functions of the Drop system. If your Drop Meter runs out while in a fight you'll have to restart the whole battle again. That forces you to constantly carry extra Drop-me-not (fills up your Drop Meter a little bit), therefore wasting precious slots that otherwise could be used for nice Attack Commands/Magic/Itens. And thank you, really. The Reader's opinion really matters to me, they make everything worth the effort! ;)

--- End quote ---
Not only that, but although the game was long, the individual worlds were quite short in length. I understand that it is because the game features two characters, but they still could have added a little more to each world.

And, I also love it when I know that people actually see and enjoy my work. It gives me motivation to do more

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version